Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 141. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !

I have a question: how is established the value of a new coin ?
How much will worth your PenguinCoin ? I mean how many BTC / LTC / DOGE ?

0.01 per block is a reasonable price for any new coin

0.01 of what ? BTC ? LTC ? potatoes ?  Cheesy

i always speak in btc  Cheesy

If this PNC worth something (you just proposed 0.01 BTC) why it is not listed on Coinex, Cryptsy etc ?
legendary
Activity: 1470
I have 1 000 000 000 PNC for sale. PM with offers.

Oh wait.... ;-)
Wtb for 10.000btc
Activity: 266
Merit: 256

The release time will be announced shortly, i can confirm it will not be released on 31/01/2014. Everyone will be notified on the launch time most likely tomorrow, Penguincoin is looking for a fair launch.

Best regards.

Any chance you could narrow down the window?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
it s tomorrow in 1hour for me... so how long?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
that's it i've had enough of this waiting building up hype .....i'm back off to pikachu coin before it gets it's moon shot ....

The release time will be announced shortly, i can confirm it will not be released on 31/01/2014. Everyone will be notified on the launch time most likely tomorrow, Penguincoin is looking for a fair launch.

Best regards.

EVIL ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
that's it i've had enough of this waiting building up hype .....i'm back off to pikachu coin before it gets it's moon shot ....

The release time will be announced shortly, i can confirm it will not be released on 31/01/2014. Everyone will be notified on the launch time most likely tomorrow GMT evening, Penguincoin is looking for a fair launch.

Best regards.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That's it i cant handle it anymore too many of these coins.. driving me crazy.. anyway i emailed the dev and said please use gravity well.. We only have a limited amount of hash and we have to use it wisely im only gonna mine soft start coins now fed up of these pump n dumps. hope everyone who puts hash rate into this makes some money Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hello !

0.01 of what ? BTC ? LTC ? potatoes ?  Cheesy

i always speak in btc  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have 1 000 000 000 PNC for sale. PM with offers.

Oh wait.... ;-)
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !

0.01 of what ? BTC ? LTC ? potatoes ?  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
NOPE
if someone already have the source (now the dev. made it 'closed source' for awhile after it was online in github?)
lets generate the genesis block without waiting for dev. ? :-)
can someone do it and upload to his GIT ?

its open source / freedom ... right ?

First of all, if some rouge did try to create and release a coin which the dev has just announced well.. it wont turn out well.
Second of all, the source some people managed to download including myself is full with errors and the wallet isnt even promoting penguincoin
All the parameters are wrong. The only thing we can do is wait for the official release from the dev himself. No exchanges would accept the soruce from a rouge contributor anyway lol.

On topic i'm looking forward to the release!
legendary
Free market.  Wink

Digital currencies is about freedom? Or you forgot?

Come on penguins!

Freedom to hate on new alts spawing every 2 mins making all alts look worthless. I exercise that right.

Penguin coin, let's just release every single animal coin available at once and do a survival of the fittest contest. My money is on LionCoin.... king of the jungle.

ok ok i didn't mean it.... settle down there...

so COME ON how long till i get the real wallet.  Why announce and then not release. I want to get my 50 blocks i always try to get of every new clone for posterity.
Activity: 252
if someone already have the source (now the dev. made it 'closed source' for awhile after it was online in github?)

the source is invalid and all components are wrong, wait for the official release from dev.
legendary
Free market.  Wink

Come on penguins!

Freedom to hate on new alts spawing every 2 mins making all alts look worthless. I exercise that right.

Penguin coin, let's just release every single animal coin available at once and do a survival of the fittest contest. My money is on LionCoin.... king of the jungle.

I don't agree with that. Ethereum coin looks worthless? Emunie looks worthless?

New alts (with zero innovation) spawning every 2 mins.... although Emunie is taking it's time to spawn.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 406
Free market.  Wink

Come on penguins!

I don't agree with that. Ethereum coin looks worthless? Emunie looks worthless?
Free market.  Wink

Come on penguins!

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hello !

Jump to: