Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 35. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've now been asked to be a moderator of r/penguincoin on Reddit.  So of course I felt that was an honor to get on the newest rising coin!  Come push it on Reddit so we can get to the front page!  Let's make sure exchanges are aware of PENG!

http://www.reddit.com/r/penguincoin/comments/1ywko1/great_day_for_penguincoin_on_the_rise/

pDD5kgSXZZijwaJRqcXpmVk9kcJtP6vaR6
FREE COINS FOR RISING COIN!!  JOIN THE COMMUNITY!

Alright everyone, Penguincoin is on the rise!!  I'm still offering free coins on the forum!  Let's get this community growing!  Tell your friends, so that we have a community as large if not larger then Doge, so exchanges and people must notice it!!

http://www.penguincoinforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17.msg30#new

Welcome Fellow Penguin Waddlers,

PenguincoinForum is excited to announce a Penguincoin Giveaway! Community matters especially when new members join the waddling, and to start this process I’ll be giving away coins to benefit everyone!

Help create the community and earn Penguincoins by doing so!

Here is how:
Register – make a post /w your address – 100 Penguincoins
Post 10 times - create at least 1 topic – 250 Penguincoins
Post 25 times –create at least 5 topics – 500 Penguincoins
Post 50 times – create at least 10 topics – 750 Penguincoins
First 2 member to reach 100 Posts with at least 15 topics created will receive 1500k!

Promotion will stop once my own personal donations to the forum have dried out
Donations make these contests happen! To keep these contests going donations are greatly appreciated.
ANY DONATIONS GETS PUT INTO A SEPERATE PENGUINCOINFORUM WALLET AND IS DISTRIBUTED TO THE COMMUNITY!

Donate here-  pDD5kgSXZZijwaJRqcXpmVk9kcJtP6vaR6

Let's run up on Doge Community like:

*Send me a private message once you hit your mark!
*Mention what mark your at, and your PENG Address!
 Each mark or bounty you hit is that total amount, marks/bounty do not build onto each other.

Rules:
Posts can’t be couple words and must be constructive and associated with the Topic.
Topics must be associated with Penguincoin and have constructive information that will benefit the community and crypto currencies.
No duplicated previous posts and topics
No advertising sites that are not affiliated with penguincoin
More rules may apply.
www.Penguincoinforum.com team will look through posts and topics to ensure rules have not been violated.

[/quote]
Activity: 95
This new coin market does not know how to effect, and I'm looking forward to more powerful currencies
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
i think PENG will go to 50 satoshi soon, after seeing mintcoin going that high people will move onto penguincoin looking for the same

Mint got the Cryptsy bump.. If we get on Cryptsy we'd most likely see a huge rise in volume and price.  I'm pretty sure Mintcoin had about 200 btc volume before Cryptsy and now they're at 2,000 btc volume per day. Don't know if it Peng will ever be 50 satoshi, but you never know I guess! Personally, I'd be happy with 20 satoshi.
MINT had 2000 btc volume at mintpal before cryptsy, that's why they added it so quickly

Hi, everyone
you have very interested coin, i'm going to invest 14 Btc in, i'm doing that right now
Good Luck

14 BTC wow! Did you bought BTC when it was low 500?
Activity: 98
Very good day for Penguincoin & its only going to get better.. when crypsty adds Penguincoin be prepared to see 20-25 satoshi! Go PENG!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
whe got from nearly 30BTC tot 58btc volume over the past 24 hours
i Think its gonna hit 15 in the next 36 hours
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
It will drop back again Wink just like Top

lot of miners dropping coins around that time ! but im happy more then 2 btc profit so far Wink
But im out now cause it will drop again.

i've just seen 11. But people get scared i think they dropped it back to 7 en its already back up to 9/10
Activity: 140
That's NEW !!!

Peng is on the move........ 9 @ mintpal
Activity: 83
I like it!
Peng is on the move........ 9 @ mintpal
i think PENG will go to 50 satoshi soon, after seeing mintcoin going that high people will move onto penguincoin looking for the same

Mint got the Cryptsy bump.. If we get on Cryptsy we'd most likely see a huge rise in volume and price.  I'm pretty sure Mintcoin had about 200 btc volume before Cryptsy and now they're at 2,000 btc volume per day. Don't know if it Peng will ever be 50 satoshi, but you never know I guess! Personally, I'd be happy with 20 satoshi.
MINT had 2000 btc volume at mintpal before cryptsy, that's why they added it so quickly

Hi, everyone
you have very interested coin, i'm going to invest 14 Btc in, i'm doing that right now
Good Luck
Activity: 210

Cant somebody contact coinwarz?

(edit)

i have contacted coinwarz maybe some people can do so to

Hello,

You listed Peng but you take the ratings from www.coinmarket.io. How ever this site is alreadt down for de last 2 days.
Its curently rated @ 8 Satoshi at www.mintpal.com

I'll hope you will considder to change it.

Thank you verry much in advance

Gr Nico Regter
Activity: 98
Markets are still paused for maintenance on coinmarket.io but that isnt stopping the trading on mintpal!
https://www.mintpal.com/market/PENG/BTC

30btc 24hour trade volume, thats awesome!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Mint got the Cryptsy bump.. If we get on Cryptsy we'd most likely see a huge rise in volume and price.  I'm pretty sure Mintcoin had about 200 btc volume before Cryptsy and now they're at 2,000 btc volume per day. Don't know if it Peng will ever be 50 satoshi, but you never know I guess! Personally, I'd be happy with 20 satoshi.

FWIW, Mintcoin's notice about doing 2000+ was tweeted a day or two before Cryptsy added MINT.

Of course, it is still possible that Cryptsy (or someone in the know) had pre-announced that MINT was about to be added.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties

Just made a small donation to our forum, almost 50k PENG to support all the marketing actions. Keep up the good work! Smiley

Adding to giveaways and donations to charity!  Thanks for the support!

www.penguincoinforum.com

P.S Can someone stop the hemoraging of this BTC drop!!  Ahh
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Penguincoin is so low on coinwarz because they are using coinmarket for the price, which is 5 satoshi, but on mint its at 7 lol. so in reality its 40% higher than what coin warz shows
Activity: 84
Okay.  PenguinCoin Mania lives again!  Due to confirmation times, time for payment has been increased to 15 minutes. Previous balances are shown if one exists to keep you from over sending/spending and fix routing for double clicks Smiley (this was the issue yesterday, along with confirmations).  As always, thanks for playing at CryptoCoinMania !

http://penguincoin.cryptocoinmania.com

Edit: We'll be donating the entire weeks earnings at PenguinCoin Mania to supporting our forum
Pages:
Jump to: