Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 34. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Special Note- https://www.newaltex.com/exchange/peng_btc is closing, it asks for everyone to please remove their money.

Penguincoin-May want to remove them from the front page.

http://www.penguincoinforum.com
pDD5kgSXZZijwaJRqcXpmVk9kcJtP6vaR6
Hi guys!

Im kinda new around here and have a question for you:
I was mining on hash.so for PENG and found the 9929th block with the reward of 475902.00000553... I've never recived it. Is this normal?
I've looked up the chaininfo but did not find my adress at 9929th block. http://iceblock.cryptocoinmania.com:44444/block/ddeaa1aeb61cb3b31f14a7f3d2821f0f59cbe6c9e85b6c396e4b7704cc3b75b1

Any idea?

Regards
Da Boss

Here is their FAQ page, it depends on PROP of PPLNS.  Either way your getting paid out dividends between how many people are in a pool.

Q: When will I get paid?
 A: This depends on the pools payout System. MPOS Support three different systems defined below.

* Proportional (Prop) - The block reward is distributed among miners in proportion to the number of shares they submitted in a round. The expected reward per share depends on the number of shares already submitted in the round.

* Pay Per Last N Shares (PPLNS) - Block rewards are distributed among the last shares, disregarding round boundaries. In the accurate implementation, the number of shares is deter- mined so that their total will be a specified quantity of score (where the score of a share is the inverse of the difficulty). Most pools use a naive implementation based on a fixed number of shares or a fixed multiple of the difficulty. The share-variance can be reduced at the cost of increased maturity time, but there is no way to decrease the long-term pool-variance.

* Pay Per Share (PPS) - Each share receives a fixed reward known in advance. This is the ultimate low- variance, low-maturity simple method, but has the highest risk for the operator, and hence lower expected returns than other methods and risk of collapse if not managed properly.

Q: What is a Orphan Block?
 A: Coins generated by a block will not be available to you right away. They will take some time to be confirmed by the entire network before you are allowed to transfer them out of the pool. Usually coins have a confirmation set to 120. What that actually means: the network (not the pool) has to discover 120 additional blocks on top of the one found by the pool to confirm it.

Q: What is estimated paypout?
 A: Estimated Payout is your Estimated payout if a block is found at that time. This is an estimate according to your amount of shares submitted for the round(s).

Q: What is Pool-variance?
 A: This is the variance caused by the pool being too small. Using a method with high pool-variance does no harm to large pools.

Q: What is a share?
 A: Finding blocks is not an easy task. Since it would take a really long time on some coins, finding a block is broken down into shares. Depending on the server side setting, each share can be a certain difficulty. The more difficult each share is to find by miners, the fewer total shares are required to eventually find a block.

On the server side, each share is checked against the coin daemon (a server side wallet with more features) if it is indeed a valid block solution. Every share computed has the potential to be a block solution. I will not go into details why this is, but rest assured that share estimates for blocks can sometimes be exceeded. In the long run though, shorter round with less shares than required will make up for those taking very long.

Keep in mind: shares are not blocks! Shares are part of a block and will count towards the block payout!

At times, you will see shares being rejected by the pool. This can happen if you try to send an outdated share right after a block was found. Stratum, a protocol used by a miner to request work from a server, is used for share submission and getting new work. It is very solid when it comes to avoiding rejects but they can still happen once in a while.

If you are seeing reject all the time, then something isn’t working right on your end. You may also notice that your hashrate on the pool website is not increasing while your invalid share count keeps climbing up. In that case turn off your miner and check your settings!

HOPE THAT HELPS!

Another block found at http://peng.poolerino.com!
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Difficulty   Amount   Expected Shares   Actual Shares   Percentage
11982   Confirmed   impactcustoms   25/02 19:09:36   37.33   239,839.00    152,921   86,193   56.36

Come join us mine!

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys!

Im kinda new around here and have a question for you:
I was mining on hash.so for PENG and found the 9929th block with the reward of 475902.00000553... I've never recived it. Is this normal?
I've looked up the chaininfo but did not find my adress at 9929th block. http://iceblock.cryptocoinmania.com:44444/block/ddeaa1aeb61cb3b31f14a7f3d2821f0f59cbe6c9e85b6c396e4b7704cc3b75b1

Any idea?

Regards
Da Boss
Ton
Activity: 13
Tomorrow no drops and a little bit of sunshine. Thursday however a 80% change of drops and no sunshine at all.

So tomorrow i'm out and thursday i'm in! Cool
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
It will drop back again Wink just like Top

lot of miners dropping coins around that time ! but im happy more then 2 btc profit so far Wink
But im out now cause it will drop again.

No one cares.

Stop acting like you can predict the future.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
the qq group has thousands of miners
Activity: 182
we need the chinese to bring their BTC and start buying up the PENG!

Where can whe call them?
Activity: 98
Good day of trading today guys! Price is 6 satoshi.. still very low, good time to buy back in! More news and updates regarding crypsty and promotional ideas will be posted here.
Activity: 182
whe got from nearly 30BTC tot 58btc volume over the past 24 hours
i Think its gonna hit 15 in the next 36 hours

Why you think that? Only guess, hope or something else?

Its anbody's gues of course, just call it my gutfeeling
we need the chinese to bring their BTC and start buying up the PENG!
Is anyone on here apart of any Linux forums, or Linux connections?  I feel that would be a great way to spread PENG and get fast paced Developments to happen!

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
whe got from nearly 30BTC tot 58btc volume over the past 24 hours
i Think its gonna hit 15 in the next 36 hours

Why you think that? Only guess, hope or something else?
Penguins get along with everyone lol, peng is doing really well today and i think trading volume will continue to increase lets see what happens, 11 satoshi high, i would say what price next?
Activity: 38
There are a lot of coins out there.  More coming every day, it seems.  It is hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.  Penguincoin looks like a keeper.  Enthusiasm seems to be building and there is talk that it will make a run.  I think I will buy in because it is probably as cheap as it ever will be.

The long-term future looks good.  I think it will be around when a lot of the one-month wonders have been forgotten.
Ton
Activity: 13
Don't know yet if my Penguins get along with my Panda's but fortunately I got a lot of Karma to make it work! Wink
Activity: 98
Penguincoin needs to be added to crypsty! Thats when PENG starts rising to its potential, this coin is a great investment and i've bought 4btc worth today Smiley
Activity: 56
lovely this coin Smiley))
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
I like this coin very much. And such an amazing beautiful logo.
I think this coin will stay forever and grow and grow.
WIth such a name, everybody will like this coin nice penquincoin.
I wish a good year for the penguins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: