Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 37. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello Community,

we have just discoverd this amazing Coin and,

we would love to accept PenguinCoin on our website / Project here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we have designed and added on our webiste a Accepted logo becouse we did not find one here, take a look

our penguinCoin Adress :  pG5AU2fCpF4jnb7Q8UjrHrKck9y8ZFhJws         / Galgo Support

**** Your support is highly appreciated to ! *****

Fantastic!  Sent 10k  34a8210ee0055783ca5fed840912398c2d903431feff68ad0801b68bddbdf451
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Hello Community,

we have just discoverd this amazing Coin and,

we would love to accept PenguinCoin on our website / Project here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we have designed and added on our webiste a Accepted logo becouse we did not find one here, take a look

our penguinCoin Adress :  pG5AU2fCpF4jnb7Q8UjrHrKck9y8ZFhJws         / Galgo Support

**** Your support is highly appreciated to ! *****

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
when we get trough the wall off 9 and 10 then where off

Mint(course) here whe come
Activity: 196
I knew it! Well, perhaps the MINT traders with profit are looking at other good coins. Wouldn't hurt to give them a shout Cheesy
I mined 2 mil, would really like to see 10+ satoshi at least. Maybe 20 Cheesy
This one has only 3 billion mined yet, and has a low awards, reasonably, good community. Who knows.
Good luck!

EDIT: I might buy some as well, when think about it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
i have just seen 8 I'm over the moon so happy that where going up!!

Im stupid or a genieus i just sold 56 mil of Peng Wink , will buy back later !
Activity: 182
i have just seen 8 I'm over the moon so happy that where going up!!
legendary
Hmmmm its growing but sell walls are too damn thick we will go back one more time till 5 satoshi and then we will be lifted !!

Activity: 112

Welcome to Poolerinos Penguincoin Pool
We pay 10,000 PENG Blockfinder-Bonus and payout after 60 Confirmations (you get your coins twice as fast as on other pools)!
Have fun mining with us and pls donate, its 0% fee. Thank you !

Join our IRC #poolerino here if poolchat should be down.
Please remember: Beggin and advertising for other pools in chat results in loss of account.

http://http://peng.poolerino.com/

No I'm not with the pool, but mining with it.  Found our block yesterday!  10K just for finding it, plus your shares!  Let's offset the mining and get even the smaller miners some large chunks!  Come join!

www.penguincoinforum.com

pDD5kgSXZZijwaJRqcXpmVk9kcJtP6vaR6
Activity: 112
Hey everyone,

In order to get transactions on the move, I knwo cryptocoinmania has his game, and we have the forum setup at www.penguincoinforum.com which is giving out freecoins!  We need to start getting friends over to the page so that it starts gaining traction, even for the free coins, the repitious bouncing back and forth winds up showing as constant transactions.  And people love coins that have a community.

Doge is doing good because of it's community and constant communication.  Also we have our facebook page at www.facebook.com/penguincoin

Let's spread the penguin love!

www.penguincoinforum.com
50K coin giveaway!
legendary
Im Just keep buying in haha Wink im oke with this deal !! Cause i know after mint were going cause ppl just love rising coins Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It seems that many traders were selling some of their altcoins like PENG to jump on the "MINT train" and most of the volume is there now, but once it settles they will be buying back it.
Activity: 28
Of course we won't cause I'm buying all coins for 5 sato and I'm not gonna stop.
legendary
WoW = Waiting on Whales... Notice that gigantic purchase order on allcoins for 1 sat.?  They're obviously not done yet or the price would climb up.  It will just be a bit longer.

Were do you mean ? We wont go back to 1 sat for sure !!
WoW = Waiting on Whales... Notice that gigantic purchase order on allcoins for 1 sat.?  They're obviously not done yet or the price would climb up.  It will just be a bit longer.
legendary
So guys why you think its so quit on the penguin market ? there is not a lot volume are all ppl trading btc and ltc today ?
Anyone can link the cryptsy vote again ? Cause i cant find it so ppl know were to sign in for cryptsy !

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75195
legendary
Anyone can link the cryptsy vote again ? Cause i cant find it so ppl know were to sign in for cryptsy !
The penguincoin game went haywire for a bit as the daemon wouldn't synch.  If you sent in coins and were never paid back, please pm me and I"ll get the coins to you.

Sorry to hear, hopefully the coins are returned to their original owners Smiley

Why wouldn't they?  I'm not in the business of screwing people.
legendary
Buy orders at 5 satoshi getting smaller guess good time for me to set some big order extra Wink love cheap coins.
Activity: 15
No i should download one, cause so far im only on exchanges Wink

But im starting to get a lot of Pengs now so think i shoudl download one anyway !!

You can check the current hashrate, diff and others with one or just look it up on PENG mining pools sites Wink
Pages:
Jump to: