Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] * Persistent Information Exchange * PIECoin - ** !!! ICO COMPLETE !!! ** - page 13. (Read 37800 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
The PIEcoin ico went really well on c-cex and I like PIEcoin too:)

thanks 4 my peace of pie,
Rick (freegold)
PEj21JsGy5btC5X1ftEZ6KFRqikT7nvCbQ

I love projects that maintain their word.

Unsold ICO coins have been burned as promised.

A good start for my next investment and baghold.

Yes, I had no reason to regret buying PIECoin so far and as anticipated price did rise after it was confirmed that unsold coins were burned.  Smiley

They were telling u about persistent innovations, so u took their word when buying ur piece of pie. Now what, social bounty is over, price tumbles u get angry and shoot heroine up. U become a druggist due to a series of disrupting events happening in ur life when u see no escape from predicament and cant seek help.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
anyone have issue with deposit to c-cex exchange?
i have some issue, i withdraw from poswallet to c-cex. blockexplorer i see block 115920, but poswallet block 116272. already 2 days ago and i still not receive my piecoin on c-cex exchange.

contact c-cex support, the problem may well be on their end
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
anyone have issue with deposit to c-cex exchange?
i have some issue, i withdraw from poswallet to c-cex. blockexplorer i see block 115920, but poswallet block 116272. already 2 days ago and i still not receive my piecoin on c-cex exchange.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Yes, I had no reason to regret buying PIECoin so far and as anticipated price did rise after it was confirmed that unsold coins were burned.  Smiley

They were telling u about persistent innovations, so u took their word when buying ur piece of pie. Now what, social bounty is over, price tumbles u get angry and shoot heroine up. U become a druggist due to a series of disrupting events happening in ur life when u see no escape from predicament and cant seek help.
Activity: 224

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Pie is a great coin:

1.) active POS-coin
2.) it is on alot of exchanges and markets
3.) great faucets
4.) stake time is great
5.) the support and development team and the fan base is great

This coin will be active for a very long time and I am part of the fan base too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
On c-cex still showing total supply of PIE : 428518663.
Is that means total supply all coin ( including burned coin)? If that correct PIE should moving up because actually total supply less than 100m coins (around 70m).
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
PIE coin looks like a interesting project to me. I am new to cryptocurrency world but I can understand how far we went from normal understanding of money and what it is possible with the blockchain technology. I am stashing few PIE's for later to see how far this project will go. I am hoping for the best for devs and holders of Pie coin. If anybody would like to know more about it you can visit http://piecoin.tech/
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
C-CEX should be unlocking things tomorrow. We will announce the final numbers when we get access to the account.

Unsold ICO coins will be burned and we will include the burn address as part of that information.

Lol ccex is still involved into running scam sales. Who could guess. Have they propelled the hosting fee? It costed like 3 btc to launch the one, and it made plenty of sense since older audience was buying. Now all the veterans have gone from that hole to poloniex. Rarely u will see someone remotely mentioning that exchange on the btctalk.
Activity: 131
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
C-Cex just posted on Twitter..

$PIE ICO 5 days cooldown ended. 357265702.71428585 #PIE burned to non-wallet address: http://piecoin.thecryptochat.net/address/PBCCEX1Burning1Service11111Xa57x15 ?
https://c-cex.com/?p=pie-btc

This is correct. A LOT of PIE was burned so the actual supply is very low. Burn information has been added to the top.

PIE price is already climbing.

The top address in the richlist is the burn address and the second is the C-CEX wallet:

http://piecoin.thecryptochat.net/richlist

This means there is a lot of opportunity still awaiting Wink

We will also be announcing the "Deep Dish" bonus details very soon. We will be rewarding the top wallets (excluding the burn and C-CEX) so things are only starting to get exciting!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
C-Cex just posted on Twitter..

$PIE ICO 5 days cooldown ended. 357265702.71428585 #PIE burned to non-wallet address: http://piecoin.thecryptochat.net/address/PBCCEX1Burning1Service11111Xa57x15 ?
https://c-cex.com/?p=pie-btc
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I look forward to it Dev.

PIE has already started to increase on C-Cex.  Gooo. PIE
Activity: 224
C-CEX should be unlocking things tomorrow. We will announce the final numbers when we get access to the account.

Unsold ICO coins will be burned and we will include the burn address as part of that information.

Very well. I look forward to it.  Smiley
Activity: 434

Awesome, PIE will go to the MOON.  Tongue
Activity: 131
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

Activity: 139
Polar bears are left handed
No withdrawal at c-cex???

Activity: 602
i am gonna keep an eye oon this coin. gonna go pick up a few from exchange
Activity: 410
Any news feom dev? When wallet on c-cex will open and how about burning unsold coin? We need update to keep buy or hold this coin. I hope all coin unsold will be burned and reduce total suplay then increasing price of PIE.

Dev was last seen about 3 days ago, announcing the unsold ICO coins will be burnt and more developments will be announced shortly.

ICO funds will be released to them over this weekend I'm guessing so will wait to see what happens during the next week
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Any news feom dev? When wallet on c-cex will open and how about burning unsold coin? We need update to keep buy or hold this coin. I hope all coin unsold will be burned and reduce total suplay then increasing price of PIE.
Pages:
Jump to: