Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] * Persistent Information Exchange * PIECoin - ** !!! ICO COMPLETE !!! ** - page 16. (Read 37759 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I just picked up some more PIE on c-cex right before the ICO ends!  The price can't be beat.  Hoping for much success after the ICO ends  Smiley  Let's see where this goes!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
"4 BTC paid before ICO is listed on c-cex, " - ICO collected now 2 BTC ...  I think, after ICO will sell maximum 2 mln coins on 14 satoshi  ( and after, price will be 2-3 satoshi)...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Closing time:
2017-02-19 18:00 (GMT 0)

Price per PIE : 0.00000007
PIE amount : 371282581.42857152 (from 400M)
Total   BTC amount : 25.9897807
BTC total :  25.9897807

just waiting what happen after ICO end  Smiley

When the ICO ends we will weigh our options but we have been steadily building as we have been going along. If a lot of PIE are not sold and burned then that means the actual supply of PIE will be very low. A low supply will create a very high demand based on our long-term goals.

The PIE community is very supportive so we will make it work.

We will be making updates to reflect our progress.

I would advise to burn unsold coins. Firstly, it will be a positive signal for the market and low supply will encourage a significant price increase over time. Secondly, it will be a positive signal to your ICO investors, who might otherwise be displeased when unsold coins are not been destroyed as probably a lot of them bought in the firm belief that those unsold coins will be destroyed.
Yes in the best interest of investors, all unsold coins should be burnt.
This will definitely help price rise Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Closing time:

When the ICO ends we will weigh our options but we have been steadily building as we have been going along. If a lot of PIE are not sold and burned then that means the actual supply of PIE will be very low. A low supply will create a very high demand based on our long-term goals.

I would advise to burn unsold coins. Firstly, it will be a positive signal for the market and low supply will encourage a significant price increase over time. Secondly, it will be a positive signal to your ICO investors, who might otherwise be displeased when unsold coins are not been destroyed as probably a lot of them bought in the firm belief that those unsold coins will be destroyed.

To the best of my knowledge part of the agreement with C-Cex is that any coins not sold during the ICO has to be destroyed.

This is from C-Cex's ICO rules

ICO rules
The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
The coin team must provide the coin logo for listing. Forum thread, website and block explorer links are preferrable.
4 BTC paid before ICO is listed, unless special circumstances arise. ICO fee is non-refundable.
In the event the ICO does not sell out, coin team have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine. Coin developers must state if they are going to destroy unsold premine in this case.

As dev has stated the ICO will continue then the rest of the coins will be burned by C-Cex
Any countdown to ICO end?

ICO closing time is shown on C-Cex page 2017-02-19 18:00 (GMT 0)
Activity: 224
Closing time:

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Any countdown to ICO end?
Activity: 280
Closing time:

do I understand correctly that you are not going to burn the coins after ICO and you do not think that in this Tampa you substitute investors.people bought the coin and knew what would happen burning and right now, you say what you think to burn or not
Activity: 231
Hello Dev.

Social Sending is very Unique project, However I am wondering how will you do that , I think it is very more enticing to lay out your strategy based on your project. Facebook, Twitter, youtube, Likedn and many more has a million of  users everyday. You said there is no need to create wallet? but how it is possible to received piecoin when there is no wallet to store them? This  is very confusing ? HOpe in the future you can explain this inquiries.

Regards.,

bitdragon2016
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

what are your thoughts on the ICO funds being staked ?
although they havent in a few days, it looks like whoever was staking gained an extra > 1 million coins.

http://piecoin.thecryptochat.net/address/PBuRbnexWbe7pVtZnKcofR1EmmUJa2BxRA
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Closing time:

its good if unsold coin will be burn, really will make impact to value/price Piecoin.
but, with low fund from pre-sale, its enough for development?
Activity: 131
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
As per the roadmap chart available in op,your mobile wallet must be available in January 2017 but I don't see any link to it in op.
Is it not available and the info in op is wrong or was the link omitted by mistake?

We will be updating the roadmap.

Mobile wallet is not yet complete but we are in discussion with a few developers in this area and will post info as soon as we have definitive news.
Activity: 131
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
Closing time:

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Closing time:

Just 2 days left for this ICO and Only little amount sold. Many people doubt with ICO on an exchange because from my experience too many ICO like this end with lost money.
What do you plan dev with this ICO if there is no more buyers?

ICO - crash, i think... How investors sell their coin, if now people buy coin on 0.0001 BTC? Need  more news right now ... Where your command - PieCoin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
As per the roadmap chart available in op,your mobile wallet must be available in January 2017 but I don't see any link to it in op.
Is it not available and the info in op is wrong or was the link omitted by mistake?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Just 2 days left for this ICO and Only little amount sold. Many people doubt with ICO on an exchange because from my experience too many ICO like this end with lost money.
What do you plan dev with this ICO if there is no more buyers?
How many developers of  PieCoin? Your future plans ? Now ICO only 2 BTC - falling or no?

Thanks for answer about wallet - all works
Activity: 280
do I understand correctly that once on the 19th be suspended, And the remaining ICO coins not buy remove Huh

that is right, once the ICO ends on 19th at 6pm UCT the rest of the coins should be taken from the market and sent to a burn address removing them from circulation.

thank you very much for the reply, I understand you
do I understand correctly that once on the 19th be suspended, And the remaining ICO coins not buy remove Huh

that is right, once the ICO ends on 19th at 6pm UCT the rest of the coins should be taken from the market and sent to a burn address removing them from circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: