Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 5. (Read 3365 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The ico that will change Peru!
Anyone knows when Peru  start date is? Much appreciated!

PreICo Starts to end : 21/05/2018 to 10/06/2018
ICo Start To end: 16/06/2018 to 15/07/2018

Regards Cheesy
copper member
Can I use my eth wallet address?

As long as your wallet accepts tokens ERC20

Regards Cheesy

copper member
Hello! I see a huge bunch of unanswered vital questions here on which I, personally, would like to learn the answer, too. Devs, this ignorance makes your project less reliable. At least for me...

Hello, We try to answer many questions, could you tell us what question we did not answer please? Sad, it is not intentional
copper member
Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?

Nope, we dont Sad

Regards Cheesy
Activity: 113
Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from Peru ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
Activity: 85
By the way, I heard Peru held airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release. This is a good step to community and will attract new users to join Peru loyality program
Activity: 30
Blockchain for E-Commerce is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have
Activity: 73
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce
Activity: 63
I see that Peru  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed , data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of Peru in e-commerce.
Activity: 89
I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of buyers and sellers and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
Activity: 31
Peruit  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
Activity: 40
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the PERU coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
Activity: 66
 Before the Peru goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Team  did.  I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Activity: 54
I'm pretty sure that the PERU  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  PERU
Activity: 63
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
Activity: 77
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work as freelancer. Thanks in advance
Activity: 69
Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of using and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
Activity: 77
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Activity: 67
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Pages:
Jump to: