Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 7. (Read 3365 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The ico that will change Peru!
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?

Yes, we check our log daily, we also process all the requests manually, so, the data of our clients are safe

Regards
copper member
Is Perucoin valid only in Peruvian country only? Has it developed in other countries in the world? What are the advantages of Perucoin compared to other coin2 ever?

The currency is free for the acquisition of any person from any country, future guided tours to the factory will be free for anyone who can go to the factory: D
copper member
Nice, I see that you are planning on setting up a signature campaign.

Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you

check our bounty Cheesy : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new
Activity: 36
I see many positive idea in PERU project . In the paper , I am concerning to this part Bonus rewards . I really like the  reward of Peru
copper member
i think if you want succes in ico selling
you need promotion, all member bitcointalk maybe not known about Peru  coin
you need open bounty campaign dev, signature campaign

We have a bounty program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new , in this bounty we have a signature campaing Cheesy
copper member
did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,nice looking ANN thread,

This is our bounty program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

REgards Cheesy
copper member
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

The objective of PeruCoin is to build a mining farm to be able to teach the Peruvian and foreign public about cryptocurrencies, that is the important part. We will review our softcap and hardcap in order to make this project more viable every time.

Remember that we are the same Bits2u team, we already have our own mining farm, but not on the scale of how we plan to do PeruCoin

I hope to solve your doubts, if not, feel free to ask: D

Regards
copper member
Peru  is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of PUBLIC   . This platform will offer many advantages over once going PUBLIC platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful PUBLIC  platform for the future

Thanks you for that words mate Cheesy
copper member
If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool. Thanks

We are planning to make big changes, and we will take it into account, thank you very much Cheesy
copper member
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign

we have our bounty program Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new  Grin

Regards
Activity: 60
anyone can download the app from IOS? I can not download the app.
copper member
Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen

Every day we seek to improve and make this project more viable, so we will soon give new news about our softcap and hardcap
copper member
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.

We will have new news soon!, We seek to continue improving
copper member
Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?

Every day we ask ourselves this question to see how to improve our project and make it more viable every time, so, soon, we will give you the new news: D
copper member
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?

Our strength is to the public to whom we are going, above all, because we have a lot to explore and they have to learn, that will make the currency each time have more interests within the public due to the fact of nationality.

I hope to have solved your doubts, if not, feel free to ask again: D
copper member
Anyone knows discord of this? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.

To be honest we dont have Discord at this momment Sad Undecided Embarrassed
copper member
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it

We wait for u, Thanks you for support Cheesy
Activity: 69
Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a INVESTMENT PLATFORMS that allows to earn commission and the way users to invest in crypto. So what is the key point of this platform different from other enormous platform ?
copper member
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?

We think about this, and our election (for the token) are Hitbtc and coinpayments

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: