Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 6. (Read 3365 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end
Activity: 41
if the user wants to withdraw, will it be only Peru tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens? Thanks
Activity: 71
Totally agree with your opinion that the idea of Bonus rewards is brilliant . It will brings values to each side . . It will lead the PERU platform to grow up . If you newbie and want to set up by yourself you will also get your award . How cool is that . And if you introduce PERU to others , you also get award . I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
Activity: 82
 I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ?
Activity: 81
You said that : “demo platform is going to be launched soon” can we use it?
Activity: 82
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication user. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
Activity: 86
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 42
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot
Activity: 32
Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for investment and also for payment from work
Activity: 62
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
Activity: 35
This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the  team.
Activity: 39
What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you
copper member
Activity: 56
The ico that will change Peru!
Why Peru? Is the team from this country or are there great possibilities for cryptocurrencies? I'm not sure, what is the intention.

We already have experience in mining in Peru, remember that we are the same staff that work in https://bits2u.com: D
copper member
my questions:1.Whether to support ETH and BTC to purchase at the same time during pre-distribution.When can I get PERU and trade on exchange

When the ICO ends, the first thing we will do is put the coin inside the exchange houses: D
copper member
Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "Peru", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?

Hello, remember, all questions about Bounty are answered here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

REgards Cheesy
copper member
h ello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean

To the Peruvian market of course, since our mining farm will be built in Peru, we seek to create a lot of HYPE before the construction of this one to make the country aware of the cryptocurrencies: D
Activity: 98
Base on the main idea of PERU project . I thought that your team also need more staff that can make your idea come true.  I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
copper member
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks

if we talk about competitors in Peru, for now no one Sad

Regards
copper member
Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot Peru ? Thanks  in advance

We will start in the capital, then, we will plan to give promotions so that the provinces can visit us: D
Pages:
Jump to: