Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 97. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
8 blocks found the last 24 hours on LycheeBit Smiley
http://www.lycheebit.com/site/block?id=1627

It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3739
  • User     : YOUR_VSX_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=VSX

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u VL267zDBoxknRp3t4RTJNei81bAsUj7DNX -p c=VSX

Peers list :

Code:
addnode=139.59.99.89:65010
addnode=154.127.52.105:65010
addnode=185.41.186.40:65010
addnode=193.124.57.23:65010
addnode=194.135.84.5:65010
addnode=195.238.108.110:65010
addnode=45.76.75.121:65010
addnode=77.212.9.120:65010
addnode=87.118.120.30:65010
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:246d:ead:475d:d8f2]:65010
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:10d1:2725:e068:a9cc]:65010
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fd:2093:3386:ae48:a591]:65010
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:3c9c:bfc:fda0:75d9]:65010
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:24c4:3e9e:fa59:43a4]:65010
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:428:1b00:35e3:88ba]:65010
addnode=192.250.230.49:65010

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
erv
Activity: 280
Vsx on CoinExchange has no longer the maintenance icon Smiley
Activity: 148
guys, i will ask again..

why VSX on CoinExchange is always on maintenance?

ikr when i ask troll box mod about this they only say "unsure".. wtf..

seems that it's up and running now

not seems, but really "Wallet online" status
Activity: 167
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
Interesting project. I want to invest, but where is the website for Vsync (VSX)?

Thanks,

D27
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Has the OSX wallet bounty been claimed?

PM me if you still need that done.

I've got clang, Qt creator, gcc, and qmake ready for action!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
guys, i will ask again..

ikr when i ask troll box mod about this they only say "unsure".. wtf..
erv
Activity: 280
guys, i will ask again..

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Hi dev. When we will be listed on Cryptopia ?

I have heard that to be listed on Cryptopia costs 8 btc nowadays, I am not sure if this info is true.
Anyhow if you are short of budget, we as masternode owners and miners can donate to fund the listing.
If we divide the cost between over 100 mn owners and miners, it wont be much share for everyone.
If we get listed on Cryptopia, the volume will increase and thats a win win situation for everbody.
this is only a suggestion. And also we can do the same with Bittrex lisiting...

You trying compare Cryptopia to Bittrex... and say that Cryptopia is worth to pay 8BTC for list coin on there - you must be kidding us, get off your high horse!

"Anyhow if you are short of budget, we as masternode owners and miners can donate to fund the listing"
Who ask you to make that cryptopia "shit talk" advertising and gave you right to tell to collect funds for them?

"If we get listed on Cryptopia, the volume will increase and thats a win win situation for everbody."
So you now know the future and what going to happen, wow!!
looking now on vol. of this exchange : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?baseMarket=BTC  there is:
-  36 alts with ZERO vol, 
- 110 alts with around 0.01BTC vol,
- another 100 with less then 0.1BTC vol. and don't want to waste time and count others, use that link to find out.
.... so stop selling bullshit talk here

Thats dev. (or community) should contact with the exchange if interest to list his coin that place, not other way... !
You coming on Discord channel then here (aka Cryptopia team) looking people to send you 8BTC (before was 5BTC) and you think you are clever - I hope you won't find any donators here as they not so stupid.

if you so like them, just pay those money - simple.

"..this is only a suggestion"
Let others make decision for them self, and stop telling others what they should do with their money .
Activity: 225

Hi dev. When we will be listed on Cryptopia ?

I have heard that to be listed on Cryptopia costs 8 btc nowadays, I am not sure if this info is true.
Anyhow if you are short of budget, we as masternode owners and miners can donate to fund the listing.
If we divide the cost between over 100 mn owners and miners, it wont be much share for everyone.
If we get listed on Cryptopia, the volume will increase and thats a win win situation for everbody.
this is only a suggestion. And also we can do the same with Bittrex lisiting...
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Activity: 182

Future plans will include additional trading platforms:coinexchange, cryptopia
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Hello dev! I had an extremely unpleasant situation with XVS (I lost a good amount because of a mistake in the Poswallet service)
I think you remember - we corresponded on Twitter. During communication, I felt your adequacy and understanding of the situation. At that time, you did not have the opportunity to solve the problem.
I invested in you and I will be very grateful if you do not forget now about me when exchanging coins for vsx. Thanks in advance!

The swap has ended. So if you would like to have VSX, sell your XVS then buy VSX. That's the only way for you.

Friend, you do not know what happened, so you did not come up to me. Are not you a developer?)

Sorry if I missed some info about your situation. I am not Vsync's developers. Hope all things will be fine for you.

Thank you! just developers can restore justice in my story, which was created by a heinous soldier

Poswallet refused to send him his XVS after they delisted it.

I will get back to you on twitter soon. Very busy here.

I was sure that you would help me get my money back. I think this situation should enhance your reputation !!! A very acute problem of many coins is the support of projects (in particular, in different languages, for example, in Russian)
I'm waiting for an answer on Twitter, thanks)
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Hashrate spread out - as promised we have again lowered our fee Smiley

▶️▶️▶️ https://altminer.net
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Hello dev! I had an extremely unpleasant situation with XVS (I lost a good amount because of a mistake in the Poswallet service)
I think you remember - we corresponded on Twitter. During communication, I felt your adequacy and understanding of the situation. At that time, you did not have the opportunity to solve the problem.
I invested in you and I will be very grateful if you do not forget now about me when exchanging coins for vsx. Thanks in advance!

The swap has ended. So if you would like to have VSX, sell your XVS then buy VSX. That's the only way for you.

Friend, you do not know what happened, so you did not come up to me. Are not you a developer?)

Sorry if I missed some info about your situation. I am not Vsync's developers. Hope all things will be fine for you.

Thank you! just developers can restore justice in my story, which was created by a heinous soldier

Poswallet refused to send him his XVS after they delisted it.

I will get back to you on twitter soon. Very busy here.

Activity: 120
Vsync has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=xevan

You can be paid in Vsync by using your VSX address as the username and "c=VSX" as the password in your mining software.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

Sample miner flags: -o stratum+tcp://xevan.us.hashrefinery.com:3739 -u -p c=VSX

Happy mining!
Pages:
Jump to: