Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 9. (Read 144738 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
It is terrible if your theory become true someday, davembg. Investors will lost their trust in coinexchange.io if the exchange's owners do this, using customers' coins to set up Vsync masternodes and earn passive income by disable Vsync deposits/ withdrawals for a long period of time.
It's more likely they are running masternodes with deposits and will dump a bunch when they enable the wallet.

I am waiting for this from Matt and Vsync team, too.
Or, there was a significant loss during trading with the forks and are waiting for the VSX team to re-imburse them.
I think Matt would be honest if the latter is/was the case and let us know so we can start a fund to assist.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
running fine on latest wallet.

thanks!
Congratulations, JudgeDredd.
Finally, Vsync wallet works fine for all supporters and staking process works smoothly.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Updated the nodes in the OP.

Currently discussing with the CryptoBridge team, to get us up asap!

Thank you all for your amazing support, we are lucky to have you all!

It is good to hear from you that you have asked for listing Vsync on Crypto Bridge exchange.
In addition, I suggest the following exchange for Vsync, which has a bit easy listing requirements.
https://exvo.io/
Hope to hear more good news on exchange listings soon, XVS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Furthermore, Vsync price has come back to 300 satoshi soon.
yeah! It will for sure. Vsync will show us its real potential after overcoming its worst period after the start of Vsync project.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Furthermore, Vsync price has come back to 300 satoshi soon. It is the point Vsync price stayed before plummeting due to serious technical issues.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/
Congratulations, everyone.
The price will experience promising movements when coinexchange.io enables deposits and withdrawals in their platforms, and when Crypto Bridge activates trading pairs for Vsync.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Hey all Vsync comrades,
Please believe in Vsync and support the project (of course - we have good reasons to do this), you won't regret about your supports.
If you are still wonder about the potential of Vsync project, please read its roadmap carefully. Lots of promising things to come.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Some ppl think vsync for short profits 😂 they'll lose all their money... Plz be smart and think deep 👁.. Try to play this game properly (Crypto world Game)
Which short profits did you really imply in your thread, nguyen linh?
Vsync is for long-term investment. You should take PIVX as a case study and learn from it to decide to invest in Vsync or not.
Good luck, Vietnamese guy.

It's good for Vsync community and liquidity of Vsync in general if Crypto Brideg list Vsync on their platform.
In addition, have you had launch time for Zero Vsync, XVS?
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
~
Yes the problem was caused by wrong nodes. Thank you for your help.
~
Hi Parsa,
It's more than good because your case is a good example for Vsync stakers who are on the wrong chains. They should correct their nodes, then activate staking process again.
Finally, it is likely that all bugs have been completely fixed with the latest version of Vsync wallet (v 3.8.5).
Thanks XVS and Vsync team.
Cheers!
Activity: 121
Autocoin swap, I love this feature of the Satowallet. Let's make a deal with them, XVS.
Thank you for your time to do this.
Auto Coin Swap,

Additionally, listing in Crypto Bridge is good news for Vsync community because two main reasons:
1) Coinexchange.io is frozen deposits and withdrawals currently.
2) Crypto Bridge is a decentralized exchange.

< snip contents >
As several users (Vsync supporters) said, you are on the right chain, maybe due to you used wrong nodes to sync your wallet.
Let's add appropriate nodes and resync your wallet.
Best wishes, Parsa.
Activity: 219
Me too, on the right chain!
Snip

Great! That means the version 3.8.5 of Vsync wallet has fixed the problems completely. For someone who are on the wrong chain, they should add nodes in the OP, resync their wallets (of course, never forget to backup wallets first).
Just follow this instruction. https://github.com/VsyncCrypto/VSX/releases

For me, it looks good, my wallet is on same blocks as show on block explorer. Few more days without fork and I think it can be in good way.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
This website is a new one designed specifically for Masternode coins' statistics.
https://masternodes.directory
I hope that XVS and Vsync team will take advantage of early comers to ask for listing Vsync in there, for free.
Hope that my thread will help Vsync project at some extents.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Thank you all for your support, we have an awesome community!

Vsync network is stable, all issues regarding Proof of Stake have been fixed in 3.8.5 with additional performance improvement alongside other small bug fixes. Coinexchange should enable deposit and withdrawal very soon! Following with other major exchanges to grow our community and give Vsync more liquidity.

Whitepaper should be released a little after coinexchange enables back the wallet.

Thank you,
The Vsync Team

Firstly, thanks for your kindly words to announce and state about the current stable condition of Vsync network.
Secondly, as you see, after your claim, the Vsync price has rallied significantly. Personally, transparent, consistent official statements from Vsycn team will help to build up trust in the Vsync community, including miners (stakers, more exactly), masternode investors, supporters, and potential investors.
Please keep such good approach, XVS!
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
see what happens when you open up your mouth ,,

you get shit done!!!

yourwelcome bitches !
Hey dude,
Please keep your mouth shut up and wait patiently, calmly to see Vsync fly over 300 satoshi in the next few days.
You lost your great opportunities to buy cheap Vsync.
Spreading FUDs requires lots of energy, so I understand your feelings at the moment by getting nothing from FUDs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155

Vsync network is stable, all issues regarding Proof of Stake have been fixed in 3.8.5 with additional performance improvement alongside other small bug fixes. Coinexchange should enable deposit and withdrawal very soon! Following with other major exchanges to grow our community and give Vsync more liquidity.

Whitepaper should be released a little after coinexchange enables back the wallet.

Thank you,
The Vsync Team

Today, we have witnessed strong upward movements of Vsync (around 50% up in the last 24 hours):
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/
Moreover, with current total active masternodes in the Vsync network, each MN will get all money back after 10 months.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/

Congratulations, finally Vsync has come back!
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Yeah, problems were solved some days ago. For now, everything are fine.
Vsync network is stable, all issues regarding Proof of Stake have been fixed in 3.8.5 with additional performance improvement alongside other small bug fixes.

The exchange should solve their maintenance issues and re-enable the Vsync deposits and withdrawals on their platforms soon.
Coinexchange should enable deposit and withdrawal very soon! Following with other major exchanges to grow our community and give Vsync more liquidity.

Whitepaper will be a new milestones for Vsync project.
~
Additionally, how about our next targeted exchanges, XVS?
Some weeks ago, I saw you mentioned about Crypto Bridge. How about progress of ask for listing Vsync there?
Activity: 63
In fact, Vsync community are strong and stay solidly behind the project during the worst technical issues in the Vsync network.
We made it, surpassed all harsh events till now!

It's really good to hear that finally all problems have been fixed with version 3.8.5.

I am waiting for Vsync Whitepaper too.

Thank you,
The Vsync Team

Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thank you,
The Vsync Team

It is good to hear your announcement on the current situation of Vsync network performance and upcoming important events for Vsync community.
Thanks for all your time to keep the project operating smoothly and stayed on the right directions, XVS and Vsync team.
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
FRAUDULENT PROJECT!
my story with VSX:
1. I bought VSX in 2017
2. I was suporting network with few masternodes whole time.
3. I asked them for swap, but with no success

They refused to make me a swap and also blocked me on discord channel and now on twitter!

Pages:
Jump to: