Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 5. (Read 144761 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
With recent technical issues with Coinexchange.io, and have not solved yet, why not send official listing request to oooBTC?
https://www.ooobtc.com
I think this one is good, at least in terms of interface and daily volume.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
People, investors are probably started being greedy again with lots of recent positive news on changes of the project, exchanges, partnerships, etc.
Volume and price in Tradesatoshi have risen dramatically in the recent days.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
How about progresses with CE?
How about wallet composing procedure with CB?
What do you think about oooBTC exchange?

Hope that Vsync can solve all current problems and bring Vsync to more exchanges, rather than only one (TradeSatoshi) at the moment.
Activity: 63
The OOOBtc exchange looks a good one.
https://www.ooobtc.com
Vsync team should consider about the potential exchange for Vsync.
Highly appreciated your proposal on OOOBTC exchange for Vsync project.
I think this one is good, user-friendly, high daily volume.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
In my predictions, based on recent internal changes of Vsync project, I believe that there are dozen of amazing things to come for Vsync community in the next two or three weeks.
We should stay tuned for good news from Vsync team.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
It's good to see XVS reappeared with official statements.
I wish all the best for the project to surpass its hardest time (almost hardest).
I gonna HODL my coins as tight as possible, as long as possible, might be years because it strongly believe that someday Vsync can hit PIVX current price or even become greater than PIVX.
Vsync community, if you would like to help contribute to these unfortunate circumstances, please donate to the address below.

Vsync (VSX):
VQjTmVJ1BuBuAWqw56mrnbWWSBUy6iWf8L
Sorry, but Vsync team looks like hypocrites. They asking community donates but this 2.1 million VSX is pretty small amount for them because they have millions premined coins exactly for this needs:

I wonder why did you premined 125 millions coins if the total amount of XVS was only 106.9 millions. The 100 millions premine coins from XVS wasn't enough?
To keep doing giveaways, contests, bounties, campaigns, exchange listing, merchant, long term dev and support of the coin etc.

So, in a word, which recommendation you can give to other Vsync investors, xandry?
In telegram channel, what I got is coinexchange.io refused to fix issues of their exchange, and Vsync team went to ask for donation fund from community.
The team did likely not want to make a deal with CE due to the exchange blame on Vsync team.
Personally, CE should use those coins stucked in there platform to run MN and use rewards to pay for 2.1 mil Vsync lost. Doing this way, CE can increase their trust, I don't know why they did not want to do like this.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Yes, all market are falling, not just vsx.
Low volume is also because of most coin are locked in CE and the others won't sell it low.
No demand when bear come
Delayed listing in CB is amazing luckiness of VSync project and its community.
Recent days, CB got troubles with most of coins in their platform. They have likely worked hard to fix, but Vsync has definitely avoid another serious issues with exchange, after the terrible one with CE.

Anyway, hope CB fix their issues completely soon and Vsync be listed there ASAP.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
After Vsync listed in CB, I guess no one will join CE and trade there.
Investors who got money stucked there will move them ASAP when trading enable again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
With recent initiatives from Vsync team to try contacting with CE owners to solve those coins stucked in the exchange and re-enable trading status in the exchange. I think that there are lots of worthy, promising things to come for Vsync community.
Furthermore, CB might activate trading pairs for Vsync at any day to come.
~
It is just my theory, but it is likely that CE used those coins of their customers to set up Vsync masternodes and earn money for themselves.
They might have intention to keep stucked condition as long as possible. Vsync team fixed network issues weeks ago, but the CE has not solved their problems for customers. This is truly their problems, not of Vsync team.
Hope all the best to investors who have coins stucked in the CE.
After all things fixed, Vsync enable in CE, I am waiting to see gloomy scenario for the exchange, which is a extremely greedy one.
With 35 mils of Vsync stucked there, the CE can earn lots of free money, lol.
Merit: 12
I have to admire some people that smart enough to know that CE running in fork chain and use that lope hole to create an opportunity.
From what i have read in telegram that those people create new account in CE, send fork vsx to CE, trade and wd in btc.
wow, really, @thiec?
Could you post snapshot of the original information which you got in telegram channel, please.
honestly, I don't support the idea to pay fees for CE, at any odds and any cost.
~
As a result, invalid transactions took place on the correct chain, leaving Coin Exchange with a negative balance of 2.1 million VSX.

They will not reopen the exchanges until the negative balance has been paid.
~
Lol, what a terrible losses in CE!
However, I think that the CE owners should solve the problems by themselves.
This is their faults, not of Vsycn team or Vsync traders/ investors. Therefore, the CE have to solve this one by themselves to maintain their trust in their customers (both current and potential ones).

I don't like the idea to paid 2.1 mil VSX for them to fix the issue. It's something like greedy requirements from CE.
I have lots of Vsync and have kept staking them.
I will follow the Twitter channel of Vsync project to get updated news on CB.
Activity: 63
Each month, Vsync masternode hodlers can get only $50 from their masternode operations.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/
Each masternode costs over $1000, so at the moment, Vsycn is not profittable MN coin.
You are missing a point.
When Vsync price rise, it's real ROI will move up too.

The Question is WHEN?  Grin
Only Vsync team and time can answer your question, lol.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Each month, Vsync masternode hodlers can get only $50 from their masternode operations.
Each masternode costs over $1000, so at the moment, Vsycn is not profittable MN coin.
You are missing a point.
When Vsync price rise, it's real ROI will move up too.
Activity: 102
Vsync will rally and rise exponentially after CE re-enable transactions in their platform and CB (Crypto Bridge) officially open trading pair for Vsync - which might happen next week.
Sounds like goodies for Vsync project to come in the next several days, including CB and might be CE.
Very promising predicted movements and achievements.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
VSX is falling to the bottom in the moment  Cry

0,00000105 BTC per VSX...
Vsync will rally and rise exponentially after CE re-enable transactions in their platform and CB (Crypto Bridge) officially open trading pair for Vsync - which might happen next week.
Activity: 97
From telegram channel, Vsync team said that CB might come in the next few days, might be one more week.
Stay tuned for updated news on exchanges from Vsync core team, and stop spreading FUDs, please.
Pages:
Jump to: