Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 6. (Read 144738 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 12
VSX is falling to the bottom in the moment  Cry

0,00000105 BTC per VSX...
In TradeSatoshi exchange, there are fake volume (extremely low). It is likely whales' price manipulations.
Don't worry too much and sell all your coins at bottom to whales hands.
Most of coins will fly over the Moon after weak hands sell all their coins at bottoms.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Total volume of Vsync in TradeSatoshi exchange within the last 24 hours is low, only about $180.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=VSX_BTC
Vsync community have actually need more, bigger exchanges.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
My explorer will go down for a couple of days... I need to reconfigure my servers..
I wish after maintenance process over, Vsync explorer will come back with more features, better interface.
Please keep up your good works on Vsync explorer, BanziBTC.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
My explorer will go down for a couple of days... I need to reconfigure my servers..
I wish next time when Vsync explorer re-appear, it will have better user-interface (bigger font size, graphic designs, etc.)
Anyway, thanks for all your time to build up and maintain Vsync explorer.
Activity: 154
everything is disable on coinexchange right now,
how can you send vsx out from coinexchange if the wallet is disable my friend
i think we should wait and increase our patience
i hope the dev team have a solutions for coinexchange issue
regards
They might come back after technical maintenance.
Additionally, Cryptopia, Crypto Bridge to come.
Lots of promissing stuffs to come, including both exchanges and new upgrades, products from Vsync core team.
Please stay tuned and get in touch with the ANN topic for more updated news.
Activity: 121
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_ETNX
In the exchange, there are three different trading pairs (BTC, LTC, and XMR) at the moment, very convenient.
Agree with your suggestion!
I have money in the exchange, so it might be good to see Vsync there. It will make my trading life more convenient. ^^
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Very poor voting. Why? I send my vote.
One vote for Vsync from me.
Why Vsync team have not voted and supported Vsync throught their votes?
Each IP address can vote one time for each 24 hours in the Shardax voting campaign.
Therefore, someone who voted, please remember to re-vote next days.
Someone who have not voted, please do it for Vsync.
Activity: 154
Very poor voting. Why? I send my vote.
One vote for Vsync from me.
Why Vsync team have not voted and supported Vsync throught their votes?
Activity: 127
Hi everyone,

Please spend your couple of seconds to visit the site of Shardax exchange and vote for Vsync via the following link:
]Link to vote for Vsync
Each IP address have right to vote one time for each 24 hour.
Let's vote and make Vsync great again.,
Thanks, I voted for Vsync. Let's vote and help to bring Vsync to Shardax exchange, everyone.
Vsync need more exchange to increase daily trading volume.
Activity: 63
Hi everyone,

Please spend your couple of seconds to visit the site of Shardax exchange and vote for Vsync via the following link:
]Link to vote for Vsync
Each IP address have right to vote one time for each 24 hour.
Let's vote and make Vsync great again.,
Activity: 102
Personally, I don't like Telegram. It is pretty confusing especially if you have few trolls in the group and I receive tons of hello, haha messages and funny gifs.
Yeah, it's hard to manage messages in Telegram channel. Personally, I would prefer to use Discord channel.
Activity: 97
I think its no need to discuss, just put an information, what's up with vsx in coinex?
vsx not only cannot be withdraw or deposit, also cannot be traded.
You should join the telegram channel to have further discussion with Vsync team, and got more updated news there.
Vsync team tend to more active in the Telegram channel.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I think its no need to discuss, just put an information, what's up with vsx in coinex?
vsx not only cannot be withdraw or deposit, also cannot be traded.
So, why not directly send your questions via support tickets to coinexchange.io?
Vsync team should focus entirely on developmental progress, and they should not be responsible for technical issues of exchanges.
Activity: 147
Does anyone know, whats going on on coinexchange.io at the moment?

For your interest,
please join here and discuss directly with Vsync team
VSync telegram channel
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
It's time for Vsync community to bomb the Shardax exchange as contributions to bring Vsync to the young exchange.
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=Vsync[VSX]
Let's vote for Vsycn and comment should be done, too.
Wow, great link. I voted for Vsync.
This exchange looks like a professional one and by now it caught huge attentions of so many projects.
There are hundreds of coins ask for free listing there through voting campaigns.
It's time for Vsync community to bomb the Shardax exchange as contributions to bring Vsync to the young exchange.
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=Vsync[VSX]
Let's vote for Vsycn and comment should be done, too.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
~ snip
Hi dude,
Please stop your shitshow here immediately.

This is good recent news from Satowallet in its Twitter channel.
"Satowallet voting for free listing for the month of May has been completed. #VSYNC @VsyncCrypto  won our competition and we would be listing on the 1st of June 2018.  Congrats to the VSync community. Next round of voting coming up in June.  Thank you for choosing #Satowallet."

Stop spreading your FUDs, and wait patiently to see Satowallet in the next several days.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
~
Hey Fishmaster42,

Today, I have read around the forum and found interesting website, in which crypto enthusiasts can buy lots of diversified products using crypto, of course.
Hope that when all current issues related to exchanges completely solved, Vsync team will spend a little time to consider about the website and its amazing platform.
https://www.rewards.com/
I wish Vsync will be listed in rewards sooner or later this year.
Some good news: deposits at Tradesatoshi are available again and now there enough coins to build masternode (more than 100 000 VSX).
It's is one of good indicators that Vsync will come back sooner.
However, I am patiently waiting for witnessing when Coinexchange.io back to life for Vsync community.
And upcoming good news from Crypto Bridge (Vsync team have paid listing fees to the exchange). Vsync might be listed on CB in the next few days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
It seems that Vsync team earned enough BTCs at all time highs of Vsync, somewhere above 1.2 or 1.3k satoshi; then abandoned the project.
Just a theory, which also need to be verified somehow.
But, the fact is lots of serious issues occured recently with both Vsync network and exchanges.
Vsync core team should state about the current situation for Vsync community.
Pages:
Jump to: