Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 62. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

Wow the new website, new roadmap of Vsync will be released in the next 4 days. I am drilling waiting for the day, its price will be to the moon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Where can I get the most up-to-date information about your coin VSX and VSync system while the website is getting ready to launch now?

• Is there a review or whitepaper on Medium?
  • Perhaps there is more information on Discord?

Please let me know if anyone can direct me to the current data on this $vsx coin, don't think it's new just one I'm going to look into. I'm sure I forgot to mention other sources, like Steemit!

Thanks  Cool
Roadmap, website will be released within 5 more days.
Activity: 151

Where can I get the most up-to-date information about your coin VSX and VSync system while the website is getting ready to launch now?

Please let me know if anyone can direct me to the current data on this $vsx coin, don't think it's new just one I'm going to look into. I'm sure I forgot to mention other sources, like Steemit!

Thanks  Cool
Please join Vsync official discord channel. You will get help almost instantly, simply because there are lots of active users in the channel, including devs.
Activity: 59
Is there also a Discord server?
Join it with link in the OP of the ANN. On the Vsync official discord channel, you can meet lots of active members, including Final Boss, moderators, pool owners, etc. They can help you a lot.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1

Thanks  Cool
Activity: 44
Of course, yes. Link is on the OP of the ANN.
Activity: 54
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Guys do not panic about the low price right now. The coinexchange.io is down due to change of host.
Thats why the price is shown very low right now. There is no activity.
On the Twitter coinexchange says they will fix the issue soon.
The price will rocket up and high in a few days due to road-map and great news.

You can pick-up some pretty cheap VSX on C-CEX.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Guys do not panic about the low price right now. The coinexchange.io is down due to change of host.
Thats why the price is shown very low right now. There is no activity.
On the Twitter coinexchange says they will fix the issue soon.
The price will rocket up and high in a few days due to road-map and great news.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
The value of one Vsync masternode is extremely high, even at the current price of Vsync.

It will go much more higher, I think...
Activity: 101
The value of one Vsync masternode is extremely high, even at the current price of Vsync.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Any plans to work with a staking pool?   I use a pool for my other POS (won't post the link cause i know my post will just get deleted.
Staking feature has not been activated yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Any plans to work with a staking pool?   I use a pool for my other POS (won't post the link cause i know my post will just get deleted.
We are in PoW phase, the PoS phase has not been activated, so you have to wait till the right time, then you can stake your coins.
Exactly, we are still in the PoW phase.
Activity: 61
Activity: 102
Great opportunity, is there any other coin "sleeper" like VSX with this investement potential right now?
It woke up a little bit two weeks ago, then corrected till now. Almost one week left before new website, new roadmap will be released by devs of Vsync project. I am eagerly waiting for the day.
Activity: 6
Great opportunity, is there any other coin "sleeper" like VSX with this investement potential right now?
Activity: 102
Can we stake the coin now or should we wait for a particular block
The 2nd variant. Check block number in the OP.
PoS phase will be activated soon. The coin has several interesting features behind, and its price is still low. That means we can take advantage at the moment and we might be rich in the very near future. The time might be after the PoW phase ended.
Pages:
Jump to: