Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 64. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
can somebody point me in the right direction? wallet says no block source available and its not letting me add peers. what can i do? its not connecting (wallet)
Read VSX FAQ p.4 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-phoenix-platform-smart-contract-privacy-coming-soon-vsyncio-2133048
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
can somebody point me in the right direction? wallet says no block source available and its not letting me add peers. what can i do? its not connecting (wallet)
Activity: 11
Can you store this on Ledger Nano S?

No you can't store it yet. But dev's will work on it in the near future to store VSX on Hardware Wallets
Activity: 17
Can you store this on Ledger Nano S?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Dear all
I had some coin in old vsync wallet
Now how to i can use it in New wallet!
Thanks for all your help!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Rumors say that Devs are planning and working on something big !!!
They are working quietly on this coin in 4 month. It has been said that this coin is
going to be as great as Monero, maybe better !! total anonymous.
Maybe implementing zero-coin-protocol as well!!
It has been said that if they were looking for a quick buck they could make a flashy website
and come with news all the time to pump their coin like other coins !!!
very exciting to see the roadmap in 2 weeks.
A friend of mine who I trust his predictions says that Vsync
masternode owners will become millionaires soon. it just needs a coin price
of 4 usd to make a masternode worth of a million dollar !
everything can happen in crypto world.

Good luck every one.

Hi everyone,

Masternode reward is increasing despite price correction.
The reason is that 10 people sold their masternodes.
Those who hold their masternodes will be the winners.
My 2 masternodes, with a coin price of 20 cents atm, are giving me
monthly passive income of 2800 USD thanks to those who sold their masternodes. (240 Mns running atm).
Imagine what the reward will be with a coin price of 1 usd !!! Which will happen soon.
As I said before number of masternodes will never exceed 300 MNs due to
high price and requirement of too many coins to run a MN.
So the reward of this masternode only has to go one way and thats up and up and up ...
Vsync masternode will be a fat money maker machine.
Devs of this coin have been very smart from the beginning. Thank you for making us rich  Wink
The organic price development, correction and raise of orders (10 btc atm) show that there is no pump here.
Good luck to old and new investors.

Peace  Cool

I hope you're right - but, there currently isn't enough buy support on the (2) exchanges to support your assumption.
That may change, but, the reward is halving soon - so, selling those nodes at the height might've actually been the right thing to do.

Buy support ? Yesterday when I wrote my opinion there were 10 BTC orders. Right now after 1 day its 14 BTC !!
reward is not halving. Mining POW will finish and POS steps in. People can stake with their coins and compete with masternodes.
It will be less coins available on the market, again due to staking and no POW rewards resulting higher price.
if someone sells his/her masternode that will be positive both for you and me. You can buy cheaper coins, and for me I get more rewards with fewer masternodes...

good luck

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool

Dear community,

VSync is available for mining on UniMining.

https://unimining.net
No registration, Based in EU,
Low fees and Fast Payouts.

Stratum : pool.unimining.net
Port : 3739 (Vsync only)

For NVidia : we recommend you to use CCminer with following parameters :

Code:
ccminer -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:3739 -u [Your_Wallet] -p c=VSX

Full instruction on your forum : How to mine VSX ?

Let's mine together!

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or Discord UniMining
or feed-back on Official Announcement
Activity: 8
where do you see this coin at end january ? 1$...
Activity: 60
Everyone who's running MN on VPS - check VPS status and run wallets if it was reloaded. Providers may reboot your VPS because of intel processors issue.
Activity: 1
Can anyone explain why I have XVS not VSX? Have i missed something?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Hi everyone,

monthly passive income of 2800 USD thanks to those who sold their masternodes. (240 Mns running atm).
Imagine what the reward will be with a coin price of 1 usd !!! Which will happen soon.
So the reward of this masternode only has to go one way and thats up and up and up ...
Devs of this coin have been very smart from the beginning. Thank you for making us rich  Wink
The organic price development, correction and raise of orders (10 btc atm) show that there is no pump here.

Peace  Cool

I hope you're right - but, there currently isn't enough buy support on the (2) exchanges to support your assumption.
That may change, but, the reward is halving soon - so, selling those nodes at the height might've actually been the right thing to do.
Hi everyone,

Peace  Cool

Activity: 1

I installed the wallet, but it is not syncing. I've sent funds, but nothing appears. What do I do?
Activity: 8
What is the best wallet as of right now to hold VSX, I don't want to keep it on exchange. Thank you!
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Which date starts the staking?
Block 259201.
Around late February to early March
Activity: 3
does anyone else have a problem with the mac wallet?? says quit unexpectedly every time. Opens after 20 or so tries.  

Edit: nevermind just re downloaded the wallet and it's fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: