Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 59. (Read 144765 times)

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Attention ! Lately a user going by the Alias "Ivan" , "H0DL", "cryptonewbie" has spread some heavy lies and FUD over many channels.

And making death threats to my kids and myself.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/h0dl-1369485
Discord user name: cryptonewbie
Telegram user: Ivan

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Pretty not bad article but this is not something shocking news because was discussed a half year ago:
I wonder why did you premined 125 millions coins if the total amount of XVS was only 106.9 millions. The 100 millions premine coins from XVS wasn't enough?
To keep doing giveaways, contests, bounties, campaigns, exchange listing, merchant, long term dev and support of the coin etc.

Sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Vsync Coin?
The relatively young cryptocurrency Vsync Coin is based on Bitcoin and DASH (formerly Darkcoin).
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-vsync-coin.html
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
When will your signature campaign be opened? And I want to know how I can buy Masternode?

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
This might be a stupid question but to back up my wallet do I just hit the back out wallet and save the file?  Is there anything else I need other then my passphrase?  Also it says my wallet is not Synced how do I fix that?  Lastly when it does sync up how do I stake my coins and does my computer have to be on inorder to get the return on it? Thank you in advance and love the project.

read VSX FAQ #4, 14, 20 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-phoenix-platform-smart-contract-privacy-coming-soon-vsyncio-2133048
Activity: 5
This might be a stupid question but to back up my wallet do I just hit the back out wallet and save the file?  Is there anything else I need other then my passphrase?  Also it says my wallet is not Synced how do I fix that?  Lastly when it does sync up how do I stake my coins and does my computer have to be on inorder to get the return on it? Thank you in advance and love the project.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Why this coin is dumping hard .. I think it must be listed on more exchangers  Undecided
Take it easy. Pump to dump, then dump to pump. Smiley

It's long time we are waiting for that pump  Huh
I think this is due to the news of the removal from C-Cex listings:

The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.4 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date. Removal date and coin list:

Adelphoi [ADL], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AppleCoin [APW], ArcticCoin [ARC], LuckChain [BASH], BitBay [BAY], Bitdeal [BDL], BitBee [BEE], BoostCoin [BOST], BritCoin [BRIT], BitCore [BTXC], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CNBcoin [CNB], CoreCoin [CRC], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Crypto [CTO], DeshCoin [DESH], Dream8coin [DRM8], Droidz [DRZ], EBlackHole [EBH], Eclipse [EC], E-Coin [ECN], Elements [ELM], FastCash [FCH], FutCoin [FUTC], President Johnson [GARY], GlobalCoin [GBC], GelukCoin [GELUK], GoldCoin [GLD], GlobalTradeCoin [GLTC], Groestlcoin [GRS], Growers International [GRWI], HEAT ledger [HEAT], Hoppin [HOP], IoTcoin [IOT], Janus [JNS], Kronecoin [KRONE], Krypstal [KRS], Landcoin [LDCN], Loyalty [LOYAL], LEOcoin [LEO], Litecred [LTCR], MobileCash [MBL], People [MEN], MoasHoldingsCoin [MHC], Namo Coin [NAMO], NoLimitCoin 2.0 [NLC2], DNotes [NOTE], NovaCoin [NVC], OTCCoin [OTX], PabyosiCoin Special [PCS], PieXcoin [PIEX], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Polygon [POLY], President Trump [PRES], ProCurrency [PROC], RolleyCoin [ROLC], T-coin [TCOIN], TeraCoin [TERA], TengRi [TERI], TeslaCoilCoin [TESLA], Treasure Land [TLAC], UtaCoin [UTA], Varkk [VAK], Vsync [VSX], VirtaUniqueCoin [VUC], WA Space [WA], Wcoin [WCN], Bitcoin U.F. [XB], Bitcoin Auto [XBTA], GoldenBird [XGB], ExodusCoin [XODUS], InternetOfMoney [XOM], InternetOfThings [XOT], Bonanza [XZA], ZCash [ZEC], Zennies [ZENI].
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Why this coin is dumping hard .. I think it must be listed on more exchangers  Undecided

It's long time we are waiting for that pump  Huh
Activity: 109
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Activity: 84
Vsync (VSX) is the only Vsync, which initiated by Vsync devs (XVS account in the forum). It has just released new website, promising roadmap someday ago.

You're wrong, there's another XVS
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Force Network - The Internet. Redefined
Can we still sign up to be miner? Thanks
Mineing is still possible.

We are at block #209790, at the last phase of PoW period, that means 20% MN (36 VSX) / 45% Miner (36 VSX) / 10% budget system (8 VSX)
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Can we still sign up to be miner? Thanks
Activity: 136
ROADMAP 2018-2019

Hi Dev,
I think we should have different signal for what have done in the roadmap, such as highlight or check, etc. It might be easier to follow the progress.
Furthermore, link to the Vsync website is dead too (it leads to bitcointalk OP). Please correct it, dev.

Yes , link to the Vsync website is dead . Please correct it.
Activity: 89
Hi Dev,
I think we should have different signal for what have done in the roadmap, such as highlight or check, etc. It might be easier to follow the progress.
Furthermore, link to the Vsync website is dead too (it leads to bitcointalk OP). Please correct it, dev.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Activity: 92
is it worth mining vsync if i have a 1080ti and 1070ti?

use ccminer by krlx?

what settings for xevan algo? mem or core dependent?
I guess that it is not profitable for Vsync's miners recently. Rewards per block for miners dropped significantly, which you can check at the official Vsync website: https://vsync.pw/getting-started/introduction/

We are at block #209790, at the last phase of PoW period, that means 20% MN (36 VSX) / 45% Miner (36 VSX) / 10% budget system (8 VSX), significant lower than the previous phase, at which miners got 70% of each block rewards. We are also have around 40k blocks till the PoS will be activated.

Furthermore, the number of masternodes locked in the network are 272, which correspond to over 41.9% of total supply. The better choice is buying the coin, holding them and preparing for Staking period. If you have enough money, you should buy and set up your own masternode, too. The ROI will be higher when Vsync's price fly over the Moon (current estimated ROI is over 20%).

Meriting if you like my thread.

Best regards,

Thanks for.the explanation
Getting about 8 vsync an hour
I guess it better to just buy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
too many coins with the same name and ticker for right now  Grin

is this the coins that listed on yobit or c-cex or coinexchange ?all have the same name VSYNC

when i checked at coinmarket all that coins have the same link to @vsync.pw

Activity: 92
is it worth mining vsync if i have a 1080ti and 1070ti?

use ccminer by krlx?

what settings for xevan algo? mem or core dependent?
Pages:
Jump to: