Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 68. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Help, wallet does not sync, says last block was generated 18 weeks ago how to fix?
open vsync.conf and add nodes at first page. after that re open your wallet and it will sync
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
hello

how much token for the masternode?

250 000 VSX.
This is not a token.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
hello

how much token for the masternode?
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Let's go to Kucoin, which is a young but really good exchange. Let's go by clicking the following link, everyone.
https://www.kucoin.com

After listed on Kucoin, Vsync will move to its new-all-time highs for sure.

Completely agree with this. Forget Bittrex and Binance, get listed on Kucoin and this coin will get the attention it needs.
I'll vote for it I am a KCS shares holder
it will be great, personally. Let's do it, then wait for result.
Kcoin vote?
That's a good idea
Please allow me to ha hahaha
Activity: 33
Help, wallet does not sync, says last block was generated 18 weeks ago how to fix?
Activity: 99
Let's go to Kucoin, which is a young but really good exchange. Let's go by clicking the following link, everyone.

Completely agree with this. Forget Bittrex and Binance, get listed on Kucoin and this coin will get the attention it needs.
it will be great, personally. Let's do it, then wait for result.
Activity: 55

Congratulations to investors. Vsync marketcap passed all time high 8 mln usd.
Price reached 5 cent for the first time which is great.
Volume and price is raising organically.
This is just beginning.
Next week i come back with a price analysis.
Price will reach 10 cent and marketcap will pass 15 mln USD.
In Feb/March VSX will hit 1 USD with a marketcap of over 100 mln USD by next week.
Masternode owners will enjoy their great passive income rest of their lives.
I am glad I am on the boat.

Good luck
I am eagerly waiting for your analysis. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Congratulations to investors. Vsync marketcap passed all time high 8 mln usd.
Price reached 5 cent for the first time which is great.
Volume and price is raising organically.
This is just beginning.
Next week i come back with a price analysis.
Price will reach 10 cent and marketcap will pass 15 mln USD.
In Feb/March VSX will hit 1 USD with a marketcap of over 100 mln USD.
Masternode owners will enjoy their great passive income rest of their lives.
I am glad I am on the boat.

Good luck
Activity: 102
Can anyone provide any input on the new website that just went up today? 

What did you mean by mentioning about website's inputs?
Activity: 50
I downloaded windowsx64-qt wallet. Launched it and i've got "out of sync" message and 0 active connections to vsync network.
What am I doing wrong?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-phoenix-platform-smart-contract-privacy-coming-soon-vsyncio-2133048
Look at par.4

Same problem as him. I edit vsync.conf file but, nothing happens "No block source available on the left" and a red cross on the right corner...
Anyone knows what to do ?

Edit : Finally install wallet on another PC, zip everything from %apdata% except wallet.dat , dezip on the same location to the PC who doesn't work.

For anyone else still having this issue, a missing step that seems to work is to delete everything except the wallet.dat and vsync.conf files in the %appdata%\vsync folder after adding the nodes to the .conf file (do this while the wallet is shut down).  Good luck.
Activity: 4
Can anyone provide any input on the new website that just went up today? 
Activity: 102

reserve arabic translation

no more info about bounty??

good project need support

Agree I brought this shit coin when it was cheap. Dumped it at 0.00000279. Made about 10k pretty happy.
This is just a copy coin nothing special about it. Doubt there will be any development with it.

You again looking to buy cheap coin ? Too late ... Vsync is going to the moon ...

It’s a pump and dump, you can see the volumes come in and out of the market. Some one is trading this coins to pump and dump it. There is no manical ton of people looking to buy this shitcoin.
Why are you still commenting then ? Just leave.

The guy simply tried to spread FUDs around the forum.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250

Agree I brought this shit coin when it was cheap. Dumped it at 0.00000279. Made about 10k pretty happy.
This is just a copy coin nothing special about it. Doubt there will be any development with it.

You again looking to buy cheap coin ? Too late ... Vsync is going to the moon ...

It’s a pump and dump, you can see the volumes come in and out of the market. Some one is trading this coins to pump and dump it. There is no manical ton of people looking to buy this shitcoin.
HAHA you sold at the bottom, see you when VSX is 1$+ Smiley
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252

Why are you still commenting then ? Just leave.

Activity: 96

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Activity: 96

Activity: 81

Pages:
Jump to: