Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 71. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
It’s taken months, like a lot of months to even get a website up. I doubt any improvements in the coin will come. If these guys where develop this coin they would have by now. They actually don’t even have a roadmap. To develop a coin requires many developers these guys have to get paid. When you have a coin worth billions and a bit of premine you can hire as many as you want. A coin like this even if they had an idea wouldn’t have the funds to get it off the ground.

If the development team really believed in this coin why would they be dumping huge chunks of it at the moment ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
All the devs have to do - is make a plan, release it in roadmap and foolow it.

If they will add really useful features - price will go to the moon.

I hope they will do that, I don't think they are so stupid to make 1 million and disappear when they really can make 10, 100 millions or even a billion.

It's not just a pump and dump coin already, as you can see it really can have the bright future.

So let's support devs and wish they succeed.
Activity: 11
I think this is a coin.

I tis only pump and dump.

I see no fundamentals for this coint o grow.

Only newbies are buying this price up.

See no reason tu buy this coin.

Web page under construction for already 3 months if I am right.

No acivity in Twitter Facebook Cheesy

Do not invest into this coin, better sell and BUY BTC fork!!!

Your absolutely right, pump and dump for sure. This is just a copy coin of another coin. I suspect the “developers” simply set it up cloned another coin and just sell of their premine to get rich. Not one intelligent inv stor here

for sure it`s copy and paste. but you should try to give the devs a chance
I think this is a coin.

Your absolutely right, pump and dump for sure. This is just a copy coin of another coin. I suspect the “developers” simply set it up cloned another coin and just sell of their premine to get rich. Not one intelligent inv stor here
Activity: 11
Wow, it's over $500 for monthly earnings from one Vsync masternode. It's really really great
https://masternodes.pro/stats/vsx

6000VSX ~ 200$ you earn per month with current vsx price

but when 1 VSX someday will be worth 1$/VSX then you get 6000$ a Month when you calculate current POS reward (40VSX) from Masternode

but in the future masternodes will get less vsx per day
Activity: 50
Wow, it's over $500 for monthly earnings from one Vsync masternode. It's really really great
https://masternodes.pro/stats/vsx
Activity: 50
Hello everyone,

I am now holding Vsync for a while and bought it originally on Novaexchange. As I am not the daytrader type of person I select coins and then hold them for a while.

Now that Novaexchange is closing down I checked on my coins there and saw, that Vsync XVS has switched to a new chain VSX and that there was a transfer tool in place for 3 weeks in September which has changed your coins.

Does anyone know whether there is still a way to exchange those? Honestly I would be really sad and also disappointed if this would not be the case, as this is some real money I put in there and 3 weeks are really not sufficient. Other cryptos announce such things months in advance and you have quite a long time period to exchange them.

Would be glad if anyone could help me here.

Thanks

Swap was known 2-3 months before the official swap date. We did 2 official campaigns to get the word out (Twitter Campaign and in here), and made an official thread here exclusively for the swap. We also had it pinned in our twitter feed for months.

We had support agent go on all exchange chat box to spread the word out too.

If you checked the thread/twitter/Discord just once... 2-3 months before the swap, you would have known.
There is no excuses at all to miss the swap.

Hi dev,

Please pin the information on the main thread and on discord, twitter channels.
Binance exchange will list the most voted coin in the exchange for the new round FOR FREE.

Please ask our community for help, dev.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731
Activity: 25
for months it was told to move your coins from nova. so if people didn't check on their investments at least once or twice a month, then they are not real investors. vsx moving great, just need more updates but this one has potential Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
I think this is a coin.

I think you are a moron.

You are here just to spread FUD.

You came here to try make the price go down to buy in deep.

See no reason for you even to try continue in that way.

First read everything about the past and future of this coin.

Than try discussing, not just fudding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think this is a coin.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
With what coin can you compare VSX  by the number of coins in circulation and capitalization?
I want to understand the theoretical limit of price growth
Multiversum
Hello. I'm interested in investing into VSX however when downloading the VSX Mac wallet the logo shows up as the PIVX logo? I was wondering if the devs or anyone has an explanation why the PIVX wallet logo shows up when downloading the VSX wallet. Thanks in advance.

I guess it's because they are using PIVX tech. as ColossusCoinXT.
Activity: 31
Hello. I'm interested in investing into VSX however when downloading the VSX Mac wallet the logo shows up as the PIVX logo? I was wondering if the devs or anyone has an explanation why the PIVX wallet logo shows up when downloading the VSX wallet. Thanks in advance.
Multiversum
A question for VSX dev seeing this is a privacy coin with some respect similar to Verge.

What do you think about Wraith protocol? Is it true? It doesn't seem so. They are advertising them since years and I have found this on Twitter:
"The developer is literally copy-and-pasting the codes from ShadowCash, which is advertised to support the feature called "Dual-Key Stealth Addresses.""

I am not a dev so I can't check myself but for sure VSX dev can. Is it true the "Wraith protocol" appeared on GitHub last week is just a copy paste of an old code from ShadowCash (now discontinued)?

Thanks
I have it on good authority the dev team used the price rise to sell some of their coins and use the funds to get listed on a big exchange that starts with b Smiley

That it will come soon after the website which will be around the second week of jan
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
Im liking this slow steady price increase.....  Smiley
Activity: 89
Will we have more updating features besides instantX, DarkSend, Masternodes?
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

I am now holding Vsync for a while and bought it originally on Novaexchange. As I am not the daytrader type of person I select coins and then hold them for a while.

Now that Novaexchange is closing down I checked on my coins there and saw, that Vsync XVS has switched to a new chain VSX and that there was a transfer tool in place for 3 weeks in September which has changed your coins.

Does anyone know whether there is still a way to exchange those? Honestly I would be really sad and also disappointed if this would not be the case, as this is some real money I put in there and 3 weeks are really not sufficient. Other cryptos announce such things months in advance and you have quite a long time period to exchange them.

Would be glad if anyone could help me here.

Thanks

Swap was known 2-3 months before the official swap date. We did 2 official campaigns to get the word out (Twitter Campaign and in here), and made an official thread here exclusively for the swap. We also had it pinned in our twitter feed for months.

We had support agent go on all exchange chat box to spread the word out too.

If you checked the thread/twitter/Discord just once... 2-3 months before the swap, you would have known.
There is no excuses at all to miss the swap.

you still have not answered any of my questions and what happens to the remaining coins that were not distributed.

but whatever, let's end it here. You guys keep on shilling your coin, I will make sure potential investors know that they have to protect their investment on a weekly basis with VSX so that the same would not happen to them. I am sure people will love it.

This is crypto - You should check your investment at least on a DAILY basis.
That is true, I check all my investment often. That is on me to make the effort to keep track of everything.
Activity: 142
more will come in january 2018, dev now in holidays
Multiversum
Any news about website release? I think this coin is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: