Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 73. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

I am now holding Vsync for a while and bought it originally on Novaexchange. As I am not the daytrader type of person I select coins and then hold them for a while.

Now that Novaexchange is closing down I checked on my coins there and saw, that Vsync XVS has switched to a new chain VSX and that there was a transfer tool in place for 3 weeks in September which has changed your coins.

Does anyone know whether there is still a way to exchange those? Honestly I would be really sad and also disappointed if this would not be the case, as this is some real money I put in there and 3 weeks are really not sufficient. Other cryptos announce such things months in advance and you have quite a long time period to exchange them.

Would be glad if anyone could help me here.

Thanks

Ok that was really disappointing. The VSX team was not supportive at all, the community blamed me for not exchanging within the given timelines of 3 weeks and I am left behind with coins which are worth nothing now. Never had such a bad experience with any other dev team/community.

There was a pool of coins foreseen for those who own XVS and the part which was not redeemed within those 3 weeks was just kept by the dev team I guess. In the end this is disappointing and also kind of shady, because those coins just do not belong to them. It is like you would buy Amazon vouchers and after 3 months you are being told that they are not valid anymore. I just don't get it. Is that the way you deal with your supporters?

I can't understand. You bought your coins and didn't care about your money! Why didn't you keep your eyes on the investment?
Activity: 19
Hello everyone,

I am now holding Vsync for a while and bought it originally on Novaexchange. As I am not the daytrader type of person I select coins and then hold them for a while.

Now that Novaexchange is closing down I checked on my coins there and saw, that Vsync XVS has switched to a new chain VSX and that there was a transfer tool in place for 3 weeks in September which has changed your coins.

Does anyone know whether there is still a way to exchange those? Honestly I would be really sad and also disappointed if this would not be the case, as this is some real money I put in there and 3 weeks are really not sufficient. Other cryptos announce such things months in advance and you have quite a long time period to exchange them.

Would be glad if anyone could help me here.

Thanks

Ok that was really disappointing. The VSX team was not supportive at all, the community blamed me for not exchanging within the given timelines of 3 weeks and I am left behind with coins which are worth nothing now. Never had such a bad experience with any other dev team/community.

There was a pool of coins foreseen for those who own XVS and the part which was not redeemed within those 3 weeks was just kept by the dev team I guess. In the end this is disappointing and also kind of shady, because those coins just do not belong to them. It is like you would buy Amazon vouchers and after 3 months you are being told that they are not valid anymore. I just don't get it. Is that the way you deal with your supporters?
Activity: 44
The coin will only go up from here. Early 2018 roadmap/website release. After that listing on bigger exchanges. Join the telegram for more info. Dev is working on it.
The project is alive and in development. I am hodling and mining on this one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Nice project, how many max coins or apr%?
Activity: 6
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
This coin will go to Moon, than Mars.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
where can i mine this now zpool is out and altminer has vsx greyed out too now. any good pools still have vsx?

Try http://pool.mineproject.ru/ Smiley seems to be working not sure why all other pools greyed out hoping for some updates as to why this is like maybe pools got problems or bugs. No idea but am looking for more pools but it seems more less each one with this coin on is going down hope this dont go out but who knows. Can only wait for updates.

Also  http://miningpool.shop/ working too.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
where can i mine this now zpool is out and altminer has vsx greyed out too now. any good pools still have vsx?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
We're disabling @CryptoCurrEncyX exchange for the next month, until Jan 20th+ so they can enjoy their extended holiday season. Currencies found on only this exchange will have 0 value so please switch to something else if you are getting paid with one of these currencies. Notably BitcoinZ, Futcoin, BitQuark, CryptoEscudo, GoldenBird, Vsync and probably a few more I've not noticed.
Activity: 136
For setting a node up is this 250 coins needed to make masternode or is it 250k someone like to advise as the details are a little misleading. Thanks

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A professional translator for English & Chinese
Can the mac wallet be used for mining?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
For setting a node up is this 250 coins needed to make masternode or is it 250k someone like to advise as the details are a little misleading. Thanks
Activity: 90
I own 25 different masternodes, but Vsync masternode is my favorite one.
I have the most hope that this one is going to change my life.
Price development has been great last days and masternode reward reached 200 USD a month.
I am just curious how this coin behaves when the website is finished and start of implementation of road-map in January.
And imagine how the price will develop with a bigger exchange.
The coin price is still 3 cent atm so the reward will be great when price hits 10 cent or more.
looking forward to see masternode reward with 1 usd coin price. most likely a few 1000 usd a month.

Hi! can you share other your MN coins?
By the way, i started mine VSX again)))
Activity: 142
one question, my masternode is running, bit it shows only 16 outgoing connections. as an masternode i doesnt have incoming transaktion?
i have also the same problem, my masternode is running about 15 hours, but no rewards, i need to wait 2-3 days for my first rewards?
Activity: 3
Hopefully this hasn't been asked many times before but I set up my masternode today and it's been over 4 hours (around 7 hours) and haven't been paid yet
I checked the masternode list and my ip is listed as well. The masternode is also enabled in the wallet and wallet is unlocked.
Just wondering how long it takes to receive that first payment.

Thanks in advance

When you set up a new masternode, it takes a while for it to be fully registered across the network. You may need to wait a day or 2 until this happens, then the rewards will start coming regularly

oh ok, that makes sense.
appreciate the quick response
Activity: 136
Hopefully this hasn't been asked many times before but I set up my masternode today and it's been over 4 hours (around 7 hours) and haven't been paid yet
I checked the masternode list and my ip is listed as well. The masternode is also enabled in the wallet and wallet is unlocked.

Thanks in advance

When you set up a new masternode, it takes a while for it to be fully registered across the network. You may need to wait a day or 2 until this happens, then the rewards will start coming regularly
Activity: 3

Thanks in advance
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I've just went all in on this one. Sold everything else I got and I have been mining 4 weeks straight.

Now setting up masternode
Activity: 225
how many coins you earn per day with an MN? you recieve rewards every block?

Every 4 hours you receive 40 VSX.
Pages:
Jump to: