Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 88. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hi all,

I have some rigs, which are configed to mine Vsync (VSX) at http://www.zpool.ca
The technical problem occured when the pool automatically changed the coin I mined from VSX to BSD or AMS, as you can see there
https://imgur.com/a/CWBF0
What happened with Zpool? It looks very weird. Any explanation will be highly appreciated!
You don't understand how pools like zpool work. You mine coin selected by the pool - what is most profitable. Then it is converted to the coin which you set in password parameter.. The problem is that you don't know how much zpool will take during convertion. And also if you selected least profitable coin than it may take some time for the pool to mine it. So your payment will be delayed.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I hope that the team of this project paid much attention to the anonymity. I mean, the anonymity of the team itself. Otherwise, there is always a way to open private transactions.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When will the signature campaign be opened for participants? Thanks.
Activity: 22
Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
VSX Has been added to BLOCKMUNCH.CLUB!  Only 0.25% Fee!!

Mine with one of the newest pools out!  Our long term goal is to be the most popular non auto exchange pool with the most miners!  For this reason we keep fee's down to 0.25% as a result of our very efficient operating costs!

Example Miner Configuration:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u VV3gAqDvJqc62QNYqUJGaP1dtJvqj3iPk1 -p c=VSX

Block Explorer:
Code:
http://blockmunch.club/explorer/VSX

Peer's List:
Code:
http://blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1642
Thank you for the new pool!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Vsync to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Vsync Pay:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u VNuRY7oz6nh7nJMfGmQwWqbZwo5YtxqK3w -p c=VSX

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/VSX

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1643

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

XVS
We are requesting a signature maker for all rank for Vsync signature campaign.

Pm us.
XVS
Fud, flaming, harassing etc is a no no here. I will remove your post.

This is a moderated thread by the VSYNC Team.
XVS
-snip-
and now you are banned from this thread. I will remove all your post. You are not welcome here.

bye.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
The num er of Vsync masternodes increases day by day. it's very good news.
Seen it, yeah look very good.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
I wrote the truth in discorde and I was banned. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Besides the fact that DEV is not sticking to the plan reward, and change everything on the go. So also DEV not doing anything! The website promised supper cool through the quarter, I was doing the sites and know that the website for a week is very decent. To be placed on other exchanges they do not have enough money. Capitalization is insignificant in comparison with other projects which joy even weeks not. If DEV block anyone who has questions that they don't like, so the weight of my words meaningful to the public will be useful.

1. After the block 43201 DEV had to include 10% Commission on the development of the project. This is according to their plan, but they didn't and now they never accumulate the money to be placed on the normal trading platform. Will ask You to give coins.
2. To the question what are the plans for the development of the project, the answer is - soon to be a lot of things.
3. When will the website? The answer in the 1st quarter of 2018! Are you serious?)) Such terms are necessary to create a website and trading platform.
4. How many time already? About two months right? What is capitalization (http://mnrank.com/) $452,852 !!!! It is not only Students and schoolchildren!
For example Innova, there is only a couple of days, and the capitalization of $4,714,939.
5. On any normal trading platform add the coin with the turnover of trading in the 0.15 BTC ??
6. People sooner or later will be these questions and You will have to ban all. And those that buy the cheaper VSX which would then become rich, it's a shell or blind.
How long to wait for VSX2 ?) or XVS ?) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just stay away.. I had questions also asked noone repplied.. Its all future promisies. Probably scam as other e..coins
Have you bought more Vsyncs, dude?

Why should I buy? When they began to receive undeniable negative facts, I was sold. Well, started to ask tough questions to developers. I was banned...

Because you seem to be fudding to effect price and buy in lower. And you play dumb about it so that is probably what you are doing.
XVS
I wrote the truth in discorde and I was banned. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Besides the fact that DEV is not sticking to the plan reward, and change everything on the go. So also DEV not doing anything! The website promised supper cool through the quarter, I was doing the sites and know that the website for a week is very decent. To be placed on other exchanges they do not have enough money. Capitalization is insignificant in comparison with other projects which joy even weeks not. If DEV block anyone who has questions that they don't like, so the weight of my words meaningful to the public will be useful.

1. After the block 43201 DEV had to include 10% Commission on the development of the project. This is according to their plan, but they didn't and now they never accumulate the money to be placed on the normal trading platform. Will ask You to give coins.
2. To the question what are the plans for the development of the project, the answer is - soon to be a lot of things.
3. When will the website? The answer in the 1st quarter of 2018! Are you serious?)) Such terms are necessary to create a website and trading platform.
4. How many time already? About two months right? What is capitalization (http://mnrank.com/) $452,852 !!!! It is not only Students and schoolchildren!
For example Innova, there is only a couple of days, and the capitalization of $4,714,939.
5. On any normal trading platform add the coin with the turnover of trading in the 0.15 BTC ??
6. People sooner or later will be these questions and You will have to ban all. And those that buy the cheaper VSX which would then become rich, it's a shell or blind.

Just stay away.. I had questions also asked noone repplied.. Its all future promisies. Probably scam as other e..coins

Why should I buy? When they began to receive undeniable negative facts, I was sold. Well, started to ask tough questions to developers. I was banned...
Ive answered all your questions in discord. stop the FUD.

Being part of our discord channel is a privilege. I will ban you if you don't follow the rules.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
You can also check my rigs there
http://www.zpool.ca/?address=VCFL2TuDL9LTaYvm213dzHjUrQRTdD317y
It's very very weird.

I "Think" the pool mines the algo (lyra2v2) and you get paid for all lyra2v2 coin you mine then the pool exchanges them all for vsync.
I use the same pool and was confused too. i watched hard to figure out what was going on but im doing well on zpool
Vsync and Bitsend using lyra2v2, they using xevan algo. Do you guys set currency symbol in your command line? Because i see possible reason on main pool page:
If no c= is set, your currency will be randomly chosen from any matching coins we have used.

So show your bat files or how you run mining.
Activity: 101
The num er of Vsync masternodes increases day by day. it's very good news.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
Hi all,

I have some rigs, which are configed to mine Vsync (VSX) at http://www.zpool.ca
The technical problem occured when the pool automatically changed the coin I mined from VSX to BSD or AMS, as you can see there
https://imgur.com/a/CWBF0
What happened with Zpool? It looks very weird. Any explanation will be highly appreciated!
You can also check my rigs there
http://www.zpool.ca/?address=VCFL2TuDL9LTaYvm213dzHjUrQRTdD317y
It's very very weird.

I "Think" the pool mines the algo (lyra2v2) and you get paid for all lyra2v2 coin you mine then the pool exchanges them all for vsync.
I use the same pool and was confused too. i watched hard to figure out what was going on but im doing well on zpool
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I think much more coins are locked than the websites mention. People are collecting VSX to run masternode,
I know people who hold 230k or 220 k etc coins. they want to buy more to run MN. These locked coins are not included in official locked coins.
So I assume atm there must be 75% of coins locked. Soon VSX goes to moon, MN owners get rich. Imagine next year price will be 1 usd and a mn costs 250k USD. wow. If this progress continues 90% av this coin will be locked and price rocks.

If someone wants to invest its the time, in a few weeks when its expensive it is almost impossible to buy a MN with this coin.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
So I've read through about half the thread, checked out most links on the 1st page...I'd appreciate if someone could talk about the project in a bit more details as I'm having a hard time evaluating this coin.

I don't get what this coin wants to do. Like so many, it's always about "super privacy" and "cutting edge technology" and so on. These terms are so generic.

Some say it's the next PIVX. Why? How? Where's the roadmap? Is there a whitepaper? Use cases? Who's the team? What makes this coin different or better than the other coins?

I'm debating buying the 250'000 coins to create an MN as it annouces roughly 1000USD yearly on masternodes.io.

PS: I've never been on discord, if that's where I need to go, I'll go.

All legitimate questions and concerns. This will all be addressed Q4/Q1 as the new website and roadmap and are launched. Good things come to those who wait.

In the mean time, I've just set up a MN as there's no doubt the price will continue to rise with 1/2 of all coins already locked up in MN's. The marketcap can easily move up very quickly.
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
So I've read through about half the thread, checked out most links on the 1st page...I'd appreciate if someone could talk about the project in a bit more details as I'm having a hard time evaluating this coin.

I don't get what this coin wants to do. Like so many, it's always about "super privacy" and "cutting edge technology" and so on. These terms are so generic.

Some say it's the next PIVX. Why? How? Where's the roadmap? Is there a whitepaper? Use cases? Who's the team? What makes this coin different or better than the other coins?

I'm debating buying the 250'000 coins to create an MN as it annouces roughly 1000USD yearly on masternodes.io.

PS: I've never been on discord, if that's where I need to go, I'll go.

NOVAEXCHANGE is CLOSING in a few days! This coin should be listed elsewhere...

Move your coins if you're on nova. Other exchanges with VSX are coinexchange and ccex.
Is coinexchange good and safe for trading? Thank you.
Yes, coinexchange not bad exchange. But what is going on with VSX price?
It looks like Wolong did it ^^
Pages:
Jump to: