Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PIG] Piggycoin old Thread. - page 10. (Read 104001 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 08, 2014, 05:29:19 PM
I am very impressed with Piggycoin so far but I have a few questions that I need to ask before I give it my full support.

What are you planning to do with the profits from selling PIG at $0.01 each? Right now, of course the sell value is way below that, so you stand to make quite a bit of money if parents start buying these at $0.01. Would this be donated to the foundation? Would it be used to increase buy support on PIG in the markets? If so, what would happen to the PIG procured?

Will there be a system for selling Piggycoin that will insulate parents from markets as well?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 08, 2014, 05:21:55 PM
This coin needs some serious PR. It can go very far, it may even surpass Doge

This is the part where we need to invest yeah. I would like to have a person responsible for the community that would help with this + organize the community a bit. I would do this but iI have a LOT of things going on and I would very much appreciate another pair of hands Smiley

OK I just read into it more and have made another larger purchase.

This coin is targeting a niche.

Don't be put off by the name as it is very fitting for it's target audience.

This coin will have a reason to exist which cannot be said by 99.9% of coins out there.

Not only that but the dev is very impressive.

Apart from Coin2 this is the only other coin so far that I have actually been impressed with.

Don't listen to the stupid people on the troll boxes that have not even bothered to read the thread.

They think it is just another another animal coin and couldn't be more wrong.

This is going to do very well indeed.

If any of you have any sell orders up there I would seriously consider removing them for the coming weeks.

Not only will it save you the pain of regret but it will also make you a nice bit of money.

Well done to the dev.

Thanks for believing in the project man! This means a lot and I think we can go far. I also have to pass those congratulations to the guys that have been helping me, this coin wouldn't be anything without them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 08, 2014, 05:15:20 PM
OK I just read into it more and have made another larger purchase.

This coin is targeting a niche.

Don't be put off by the name as it is very fitting for it's target audience.

This coin will have a reason to exist which cannot be said by 99.9% of coins out there.

Not only that but the dev is very impressive.

Apart from Coin2 this is the only other coin so far that I have actually been impressed with.

Don't listen to the stupid people on the troll boxes that have not even bothered to read the thread.

They think it is just another another animal coin and couldn't be more wrong.

This is going to do very well indeed.

If any of you have any sell orders up there I would seriously consider removing them for the coming weeks.

Not only will it save you the pain of regret but it will also make you a nice bit of money.

Well done to the dev.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2014, 05:12:52 PM
This coin needs some serious PR. It can go very far, it may even surpass Doge
May 08, 2014, 05:11:35 PM
Guys, don't forget about the http://piggycoinfoundation.com/ we are almost there! Only 510,000 left. Let's show the crypto community what we are capable of!
Activity: 210
May 08, 2014, 05:01:55 PM
Very impressed. I have bought in.
May 08, 2014, 04:44:07 PM
Do you have venture capital backing you up? This is the most professional alt I've seen in ages!

Nop, just a really young guy behind his computer with big dream and sick photoshop skills brah. (jk, i'm a photoshop noob)

I don't understand the voucher - doesn't that mess with exchanges as far as setting a hard limit?

Voucher prices will change and follow the price Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
May 08, 2014, 04:33:31 PM
I don't understand the voucher - doesn't that mess with exchanges as far as setting a hard limit?
Activity: 40
May 08, 2014, 04:31:59 PM
piggy to the moon tonight
May 08, 2014, 04:24:47 PM
Not a bad announcement; designs look nice.

Completely agree. We have some good people working with us
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2014, 04:18:54 PM
Not a bad announcement; designs look nice.
Activity: 4
May 08, 2014, 04:11:22 PM
Wow you guys make all the other cryptos a shame, keep up the good work!
May 08, 2014, 04:07:36 PM

The PiggyCoin Dev team would love to introduce to all you little piglets not one…. not two…. but THREE Brand new PiggyCoin Announcements - PiggCoin Vouchers, PiggyCoin Online Store and The massively addictive game HotPiggy by PiggyCoin.

The PiggyCoin Development team have been working tirelessly to allow parents and kids alike to procure their PIG digital currency for use on their Digital ePiggybanks [Android and Web]. Exchanges come with high risk and we want to protect our little Piglets and their parents from this risk. With the introduction of a Voucher system, parents can now buy PIG using traditional purchasing methods like Paypal. The PiggyCoin team won’t wait for markets to react to the PIG target price of 1 PIG = 1cent [0.0002272 BTC as of May 8th], and will continue to strive to achieve this through its voucher system. So get your vouchers today at http://www.piggy-coin.com/vouchershop/ and bring your friends and family into the Digital Cryptocurrency era safely and secure using PiggyCoin.

Want some PiggyCoin Swag? Checkout our online PiggyCoin Store at
http://www.piggy-coin.com/shop/
T-Shirts, Mugs…. WOW - PiggyCoin Monopoly?!

Lastly for today, we have our very addictive game 2.0 - HotPiggy.
http://piggy-coin.com/Games/hotpiggy/game.html
Andriod version also available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piggycoin.hotpiggy

Piggy went for a jog and he needs your help, run as far as you can and catch commits to upgrade your Piggy:
-Buy Piggy-clones to keep Piggy running when you die.
-Buy extra jumps to jump one more time if you fall!
-Earn even more commits by upgrading your magnet.
Try to beat the daily score or even the all time score! If you get really good you can win PiggyCoins playing the web version here: http://www.piggy-coin.com/games/

Don’t forget we’ll be doing this all again tomorrow at the same time for another PiggyWeek Announcement - What will it be? Oink OINK OINK!!

Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, IRC and BitcoinTalk.

PiggyCoin Dev Team
Activity: 224
May 08, 2014, 04:06:48 PM
Wheres the announcement??
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2014, 04:00:04 PM
New website seeing developments right now. We will launch it very soo

I swear I don't know what he's talking about.

Just a random person?  :O
May 08, 2014, 12:47:05 PM

I swear I don't know what he's talking about.
Activity: 19
May 08, 2014, 11:42:34 AM
May 08, 2014, 11:40:02 AM
Shoutout to the piggycoin community!

73.3% of our foundation's goal is done, please send some piggies and make a difference Smiley http://piggycoinfoundation.com/
May 08, 2014, 02:54:38 AM
How do I get the wallet to sync?

open the piggybank and wait a little bit.  If it's not syncing after 15 minutes follow the instructions here: www.piggy-coin.com/help
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
May 07, 2014, 11:39:19 PM
The market cap on Piggycoin is still insanely low. This is one of the great undervalued altcoins. $104,000 market cap at the moment, behind coins like Yacoin, Kittehcoin, Yellowcoin, Monacoin and so on. Are people nuts?
Pages:
Jump to: