Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] pinklink.cc - a bit different URL shortener - page 2. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
try now, regenerated the version of the links, everything is now on faster easier shortener
Yes, then it works.

But thats not a perfect solution, cause i generte these links dynamically and if there are on the "hard" version, they are not solvable...sooo yeah idk  Undecided

every new link will be a gen-2 link (PTC style)

removed sh***ty ad networks, that caused lags, removed suspicious popup networks, testing new ones.
Activity: 113
Unknown
try now, regenerated the version of the links, everything is now on faster easier shortener
Yes, then it works.

But thats not a perfect solution, cause i generte these links dynamically and if there are on the "hard" version, they are not solvable...sooo yeah idk  Undecided
Thank you, for your rapid response!

But no, its not gone.

Here you have an example url: https://pinklink.cc/?5___0x57861_c33f

If i click on it, i get redirected to a chrome extension...and cant continue.

Unknown
Thank you, for your rapid response!

But no, its not gone.

Here you have an example url: https://pinklink.cc/?5___0x57861_c33f

If i click on it, i get redirected to a chrome extension...and cant continue.

Sometimes it is not possible to solve the shortener, because PopUps are blocking it...so you get redirected to "ad-Skip" for example (see image).

Even i chose the option "No-Popups" by creating this short-link. That is kinda annyoing...because the user cant finish it or get back to the page.

Would be nice, if you could exclude these kind of ads for the no-popup version Smiley

Because these are exactly the ads i try to avoid by the other shortlinks too.

I deleted the possible source, can you please confirm?

Sometimes it is not possible to solve the shortener, because PopUps are blocking it...so you get redirected to "ad-Skip" for example (see image).

Even i chose the option "No-Popups" by creating this short-link. That is kinda annyoing...because the user cant finish it or get back to the page.

Would be nice, if you could exclude these kind of ads for the no-popup version Smiley

adskipnow is not my domain , popus served by popup providers are random and country based - pls send me a video or screenshots step-by step how it's happening, never see this one
Unknown

Added new parameter (otpional) to the API.

$customtext -> You can change now the header text of the shortener to your desired text.
It means it will not show PINKLINK STEP 1/3  , but your custom text, upto 80 characters.

API documentation is available on your profile after loggin in.

the code looks like the following:

Code:
$your_url = urlencode('https://yourdestinationweblink.xyz');

$api_key = 'your_api_key';

$popunders = 0; //optional parameter, default is 0, at the moment it has no function...

$custom_text = urlencode('x'); //optional parameter,change to your custom text (up to 80 characters) - it will be shown in the shortener header, instead of 'PINKLINK STEP 1/3'. For example: 'Your bonus is ready' , 'Go {$username}!', 'Get your bonus {$your_field}!'  etc...

$api_url = "https://pinklink.cc/getlink.php?key={$api_key}&url={$your_url}&pops={$popunders}&customtext={$custom_text}";

$result = @file_get_contents($api_url);

if( $result ){

echo $result;

}
Unknown
Yes, i am sorry, thank you very much  Roll Eyes
Ahh okay, well then thank you for the update!  Grin

Yes, i received my payment, thank you!  Wink

you forgot to mention that it was 3.79$ CPM   based on your impressions Tongue 
Unknown
Ahh okay, well then thank you for the update!  Grin

Yes, i received my payment, thank you!  Wink

I had 22 shortlink clicks, at the beginng that were 18 Satoshi. Now it shrank down to only 6 Satoshi. Yesterday was payday, and even that 6 Satoshi couldnt be payed: The faucet "does not have sufficient funds for this transaction."

6 Satoshi for 22 Impressions + Popup clicks is a bit low  Undecided

No worries, we are still only two "publishers"..  There was no ad networks payment for now, we are close to 100$ payout, so you will see the real difference Wink  
also dealing with bigger publishers , they will bring the CPM to the skies

Edit: also i hope you will update your payout status as the manager paid out the REAL income few minutes ago
Hey man,

i have another question, do i see anywhere my current balance?

I see on Dashboard "Pinky Coins", but the value "Your income" is changing a lot..soo i am not sure, what my current balance is? Smiley

hi, i am guarranting 1$ cpm, probably it will be more. to have more accurate balance, we need more publishers and users, the ad network reward is unstable. email me where i can see yiur integration Smiley
Unknown
Hey man,

i have another question, do i see anywhere my current balance?

I see on Dashboard "Pinky Coins", but the value "Your income" is changing a lot..soo i am not sure, what my current balance is? Smiley
Just a quick update: We have now less popups and less captchas, the CPM still above 1$ Smiley

have a nice weekend my friends!
Can you maybe explain the banner feature? Smiley

Does it get anywhere shown?
Should i implement it on my website?
How to earn with that feature?

Thank you, for your support!

From your pinklink.cc account go to the User Profile ->  Your banner section.
Fill the form (text description is not required)
You need to place an url + banner image to the fields in the form, the result is automatically visible on the same page.
Once the banner us set up and you submitted it with the "POST/UPDATE YOUR BANNER" button, it will automatically showing on the first shortener page in the "User advertisement" banner space -> it's random (every user has the same chance ). The best thing is, it's for free and not affected how many pinkies you have.
My IT guy checking these banners once-twice per day, removing the URLs that are pointing to another URL shortener service (or pinklink), also removing illegal banners (or nudity-ones)

Unknown
Can you maybe explain the banner feature? Smiley

Does it get anywhere shown?
Should i implement it on my website?
How to earn with that feature?

Thank you, for your support!
Huh Have been using site as a satoshi faucet , been clicking the ads and completing the captcha , but all of the sudden "VPN/TOR/PROXY/HOSTING DETECTED... USE A REAL BROWSER BRO, DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" this appeared .
This is a big shame .. improve the system or it will be over soon

Based on my IT guy, we have ipinfo.io - paid service that detects VPN TOR PROXY  - PM me your ip address, he will look at it
User 'ferohora' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

email me to [email protected]
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Huh Have been using site as a satoshi faucet , been clicking the ads and completing the captcha , but all of the sudden "VPN/TOR/PROXY/HOSTING DETECTED... USE A REAL BROWSER BRO, DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" this appeared .

Based on my IT guy, we have ipinfo.io - paid service that detects VPN TOR PROXY  - PM me your ip address, he will look at it
User 'ferohora' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Pages:
Jump to: