Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] pinklink.cc - a bit different URL shortener - page 3. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
 Huh Have been using site as a satoshi faucet , been clicking the ads and completing the captcha , but all of the sudden "VPN/TOR/PROXY/HOSTING DETECTED... USE A REAL BROWSER BRO, DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" this appeared .
This is a big shame .. improve the system or it will be over soon
Activity: 17
Merit: 2
Hi,

i am finishing the https://pinklink.cc URL shortener, that has "few" differences in comparation with others:

• no popups / popunders / redirects
  • no heavy traffic
  • easy to complete
  • custom design , functions created from the scratch
  • fast and secure
  • no fixed CPM
  • every registered user can have 1x 468x60 banner for free, that is the part of the URL shortened link. The chance to be shown depends on your links usage
  • No registration, no email verification, just use your FaucetPay.io linked BTC address as a login. This will be the payment address

This shortener service has no CPM, but it will be probably lower than other shorteners, because i have no popunders and another annoying things. I will add more ad networks (that will increase the CPM) once they will accept this site (when it will be older / better alexa ranking)

Every finished URL will add to the owners account 1 virtual PINKIE https://pinklink.cc/pinky.png
More PINKIEs = more global share ratio = the users will see your custom banner more often. Also you will be paid more (that is completely logical)

The webiste has only few functions  - just exactly what is needed, there is an option to create links manually , or via API (GET). The website is easy to use also for newbies (like me haha)

Payments will be processed via FaucetPay API to your linked BTC addresses, once we will get paymetns from ad networks. For the beginning, it will be once per month , then i am planning to do it once per 2 weeks, later weekly.

I am finishing the testing phase, i just need your cooperation - so please share with us your ideas / opinions.

This is a really good shortlink service to be honest.
+1 Merit

Edit1:
Faucet does payout in FP like it promises.
Free banner user-ad is also pretty good, but you can't click them - Is this normal?

user banners are clickable the same way as ad network banners, unless you are blocking javascript / using incognito mode

I'm not blocking javascript or using incognito or any type of private browser.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Hi,

i am finishing the https://pinklink.cc URL shortener, that has "few" differences in comparation with others:

• no heavy traffic
  • easy to complete
  • fast and secure
  • no fixed CPM
  • every registered user can have 1x 468x60 banner for free, that is the part of the URL shortened link. The chance to be shown depends on your links usage
  • No registration, no email verification, just use your FaucetPay.io linked BTC address as a login. This will be the payment address

This shortener service has no CPM, but it will be probably lower than other shorteners, because i have no popunders and another annoying things. I will add more ad networks (that will increase the CPM) once they will accept this site (when it will be older / better alexa ranking)

Every finished URL will add to the owners account 1 virtual PINKIE
More PINKIEs = more global share ratio = the users will see your custom banner more often. Also you will be paid more (that is completely logical)

The webiste has only few functions  - just exactly what is needed, there is an option to create links manually , or via API (GET). The website is easy to use also for newbies (like me haha)

Payments will be processed via FaucetPay API to your linked BTC addresses, once we will get paymetns from ad networks. For the beginning, it will be once per month , then i am planning to do it once per 2 weeks, later weekly.

I am finishing the testing phase, i just need your cooperation - so please share with us your ideas / opinions.

+1 Merit

Edit1:
Free banner user-ad is also pretty good, but you can't click them - Is this normal?

user banners are clickable the same way as ad network banners, unless you are blocking javascript / using incognito mode
Activity: 17
Merit: 2
Hi,

• no heavy traffic
  • easy to complete
  • fast and secure
  • no fixed CPM

Every finished URL will add to the owners account 1 virtual PINKIE https://pinklink.cc/pinky.png

+1 Merit

Edit1:
Made some improvements again:

• Removed one popunder network, so the final number of popunder networks is 2, they are non agressive, generating 2-3 popups per hour, that is better than other shorteners i hope
  • Brutally optimized the dashboard performance
  • Made new design for the main page (for users that are not logged in)
  • Removed low paying ad networks, still dealing with one

I am examining now the CPM , you can participate on it, just by joining and testing the faucet:  https://pinklink.cc/faucet/
I still have 50k satoshis from my pocket reserve to give to the faucet claimers until i will know the final CPM  Smiley

have a nice day my virtual friends Smiley
It just became useless for me in the last days. Can't even get through page one since the new popups Sad

When you tried last time?
The limit of popups is 1 / hour on page 1,  2(3) / hour on page 2
removed 75% of popups
Literally right now. I'll add my experience. (I'm talking about the faucet here, but I think the method is the same)
step 1
- clicked on "click here first", got 3 pop-ups
- solved puzzle, + 1 pop up
- tried to solve captcha (again on pop up)
- solved captcha
- click on ad again, + 1 pop up
- solved captcha
- clicked on destination link, + 1 pop up
- new page, clicked twice

all this for 1 satoshi Sad

I hope you can figure something out.
For the second time, I got trough with only 1 popup.

I think you are talking abou pinklink faucet isn't it?

what browser are you using? The behavior you described me is at least 3 days old.
Try co clear cache and cookies , probably you have some outdated browser or something - it cached wrong scripts.

if you using PC/Laptop - just refresh with Ctrl+F5 , otherwise clear cookies/cache for the pinklink domain

please let me know if it helped.

PS: Average speed of 1500+ faucet users is 38 seconds for 1 link that is very good in comparation with other shorteners
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
It just became useless for me in the last days. Can't even get through page one since the new popups Sad

removed 75% of popups
Literally right now. I'll add my experience. (I'm talking about the faucet here, but I think the method is the same)
step 1
- solved captcha
- solved captcha

For the second time, I got trough with only 1 popup.

removed 75% of popups
step 1
- solved captcha
- solved captcha

removed 75% of popups
Just for curiosity i turned on some activity recording scripts (click tracking, javascript logging etc)...

It was a very bad surprise what i found! 59% of people used some advanced ad blockers, or even worse, created small javascript scripts that clicking to the buttons, or trying to solve captchas (i have easy diff hcaptcha for the users comfort).
So the last 5 hours i was reworking the security scripts behind the shortener and suspended all of these id*ot selfish claimers that forcing faucets / shortener owners to go in red numbers.

I will continue monitoring the situation, i hope i eliminated all of these parasites from my shortener service...
I am wondering how many "beginner" faucet owners has this problem and they are being sucked out of their satoshis without ad network rewards.

Off topic question (however i think nobody will answer  - here is so quiet also) :

Do you think there is still hope to have profitable faucets / shorteners / other services?
Guys i made some adjustments,  optimized for mobiles, tablets and desktop .
Finally cooperating with some bigger ad networks, waiting 2 more to respond. Then i can remove 1 of 2 pop ad networks and the shortener will be more user friendly.
Also made some changes in the design, now it's more pink-link Smiley
Drastically reduced the number of popups/popunders , also the number of ads, the CPM may be still around 1.9$ Smiley
It's getting worse day by day. Even more popups, a timer before captchta... I'd rather have a decent sevice with lower payouts.

i will reduce the amount of pops,just need to chose the the best one.
the timer is needed for alexa ranking and for some ad networks
in few days it will be cleaner with top networks only,but i need to analyze which ones are the best, but if we can reach 3.5+$ CPM this way, it worth to close few popups per hour.
It's getting worse day by day. Even more popups, a timer before captchta... I'd rather have a decent sevice with lower payouts.
Updated the description, we are no more popup/popunder free.

Reason:
I was really angry when i saw the statistics, how many users are using adblocker software (47% of the completed links) and lowering our CPM. So I added some popunder scripts that very effectively detect adblockers. No worries, they are resetting every 1-2 hours when you are popping them out all Smiley

Now the good news:  Our CPM is 2.07$  - no geo limitations.
Waiting for the new ad network statistics to refresh and hopefuly the CPM will grow even more!

have a nice weekend my friends
Could you add a shortlink generator in the my links section as well?

Done bro.
Thank You!
Payments for this week sent to faucet owners that cooperating with us.

https://ibb.co/2gkk7Cs

Done bro.
Pages:
Jump to: