Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] pinklink.cc - a bit different URL shortener - page 4. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Update : 10.06.2021

removed popups/popunders, however the option in API is still there for the future usage.
Also removed low paying ad networks, dealing with bigger ones.

Good news - first time we have CPM above 1$   - exactly 1.02 $ .
So the site is ready for the faucets / bitcoin game pages for the site owners that have FaucetPay account.
However the income from out shortener is lower than from others, BUT: we have easy to complete 2 step shortlinks , that has unique (and easy) captchas that allowing human-only traffic.

have a nice day my friends

EDIT:
Also made a financial prognosis that is dynamic - here is the screenshot of my dashboard:

https://ibb.co/zsCLDh6
Update of API: 09.06.2021

Added optional parameter for API call, that allows few popups/popunders . More info in API documentation when you log in.
The amount is minimal, max 1 popup/popunder.
Default value for this parameter is "disabled"

Actual CPM is 0.994$  , the project is LIVE and in BETA phase, we will see what will do this parameter with the CPM Smiley

you can test this shortener in the official Pinklink faucet: https://pinklink.cc/faucet/

PS: Still awaiting ideas how to make Pinklink.cc the best URL shortener service and bring you as much money and comfort as it possible  Smiley

have a nice day!
Wow!

More than 2500 links generated, thanks for your trust!
To ensure , that you are dealing with humans only, i added alongside hcaptcha also a simple puzzle captcha that is harder to solve with bots / captcha solvers:

https://ibb.co/3CM9N5y

have a nice day!
I tried to create the banner before. Looks like it hasn't saved it. I'll give it another go.
Any chance for daily/weekly/monthly summary emails? (generated income, clicks...)

for banners: at least image link and ref lnk must be defined, with http(s)://
all needed data you have shown in the dashboard,but we will add more stats and data, whatever will help to the faucet owners
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
I tried to create the banner before. Looks like it hasn't saved it. I'll give it another go.
Any chance for daily/weekly/monthly summary emails? (generated income, clicks...)
First few payments sent to faucetpay, based on URLs completed count.

Everything seems OK, now the system is officially UP and running every feature.
The CPM at the moment is somewhere around 5800  satoshis , it will change i think.
Some ideas:
- custom urls that doesn't look spammy (or at least a bit shorter)
- generated links on a separate page from website integration
- link addition date

Now the URL is shorter (approx a half of the original)
Generated links has a separate menu - Link addition date is the part of this menu (but older links have fake link addition date)

To apply these changes, Ctrl+F5 refresh of the page is needed

Still nobody added his banner advertisement (that is completely for free)   , nobody wants 500 free satoshi to FuacetPay + absolutely free banner advertisement?? :O   

I wanted to test today the payment system, but i will need to postpone it due to inactivity (that is understandable)

FYI: Financial stuff: I am positively surprised, we generated first 800 satoshis from the ad etworks (pretty good with 10 links and 5 link clicks haha)
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
Some ideas:
- custom urls that doesn't look spammy (or at least a bit shorter)
- generated links on a separate page from website integration
- link addition date
I really like your service.

The shortener looks very clean, and good that you don't use google recaptcha!!! Smiley

Two things would be maybe really awesome:
1. If we could delete our own created shorten-URLs, via an API Request.
2. An overview (on the site or per API Request), to show all created links!

If you add this, i'll definitly gonna use your service!  Grin

1. If we could delete our own created shorten-URLs, via an API Request. - DONE
2. An overview (on the site or per API Request), to show all created links!- DONE

ctrl+F5 to apply the changes

The shortener looks very clean, and good that you don't use google recaptcha!!! Smiley

In few hours bro, thanks for the idea  Wink
Just don't be disappointed with the first few payouts, it will be probably trash, i will donate 20-30k satoshis for the hardest times Smiley
Activity: 113
Unknown

Hi,

i am finishing the https://pinklink.cc URL shortener, that has "few" differences in comparation with others:

• no popups / popunders / redirects
  • no heavy traffic
  • easy to complete
  • custom design , functions created from the scratch
  • fast and secure
  • no fixed CPM
  • every registered user can have 1x 468x60 banner for free, that is the part of the URL shortened link. The chance to be shown depends on your links usage
  • No registration, no email verification, just use your FaucetPay.io linked BTC address as a login. This will be the payment address

This shortener service has no CPM, but it will be probably lower than other shorteners, because i have no popunders and another annoying things. I will add more ad networks (that will increase the CPM) once they will accept this site (when it will be older / better alexa ranking)

Every finished URL will add to the owners account 1 virtual PINKIE https://pinklink.cc/pinky.png
More PINKIEs = more global share ratio = the users will see your custom banner more often. Also you will be paid more (that is completely logical)

The webiste has only few functions  - just exactly what is needed, there is an option to create links manually , or via API (GET). The website is easy to use also for newbies (like me haha)

Payments will be processed via FaucetPay API to your linked BTC addresses, once we will get paymetns from ad networks. For the beginning, it will be once per month , then i am planning to do it once per 2 weeks, later weekly.

I am finishing the testing phase, i just need your cooperation - so please share with us your ideas / opinions.

Pages:
Jump to: