Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 26. (Read 79569 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253
Probably be moving this toward a Masternode based coin.  Haven't figured out the fine details, but stock up now before the swap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
Bought some a few weeks ago.  I am very happy with how it's been staking. 
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
the pos reward is really high for this coin, do you think it will get mined too fast?
Thanks for the suggestions.

Activity: 58
Sorry, I've been away for a little bit. 

Looking over all the posts about a potential swap.

Thanks for the opinions!

Blackchopper look at embercoin.

Ok their Stake awards are out of this world but they have a 40K buy wal for 2 weeks now.

Double rewards here to 500% a year make it drop 100% a year and you have a 50 milion marketcap in a month or so man i tell ya.

Think about it.

EMB has 42.18176364 BTC buy support ($190,301.26617). Crazy buy support for EMB with 720% yearly interest rate. I though it was dumped to death but someone was buying them all and now they put up lots of buy support and switching over to master node. Same there here buy with a bit less yearly rate and way less buy support but that may get more as you get closer to master node release.

Having some kinds of fading interest rate would be good. Like lower X% every 3~6 months until it gets down to a flat rate.

They basically just juiced the POS rewards got a decent discord channel with people helping installing wallets and a facebook and twitter campaign and boom there you have it.

IF Platinum wants to live this is the way to go and it is not a ponzi scheme or a pump and dump.

Thats the brilliance of it.

If you stake 500% a year Platinum could drop 70% and you still make a profit. Imagine that. Think about that. Thats crazy and ofcourse i would buy with both hands and feet.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Thanks for the opinions!

Ok their Stake awards are out of this world but they have a 40K buy wal for 2 weeks now.

Double rewards here to 500% a year make it drop 100% a year and you have a 50 milion marketcap in a month or so man i tell ya.

Think about it.

EMB has 42.18176364 BTC buy support ($190,301.26617). Crazy buy support for EMB with 720% yearly interest rate. I though it was dumped to death but someone was buying them all and now they put up lots of buy support and switching over to master node. Same there here buy with a bit less yearly rate and way less buy support but that may get more as you get closer to master node release.

Having some kinds of fading interest rate would be good. Like lower X% every 3~6 months until it gets down to a flat rate.

Thanks for the opinions!

Think about it.

This coin is dead right now despite people staking .

You need volume and promo.

Both easy to obtain man.

Good luck

Thanks for the opinions!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Keep the POS rate good if you update, also yeah x11 would be nice. Are you planning to keep pow rewards low too with the update or start fresh?

So a swap is coming?

I think its a good idea.

And i would raise rewards to something like 500% a year for the next 2 years or so.

Then gradually lower it.

Forget about keeping total suply low to raise atractivenes that doesnt work. There is a 42 coin with only 42 coins who buys that nobody. Scarcity does not create value. If i have only 1 booger in my nose does that make it have value? No.

Staking POS coins is only at the beginning of gaining main scale atraction juice the rewards up, make people really want to transfer the coins to their wallet and word will spread rather you can imagine.

Look at Rain.

Let me know what you think. Cheesy

I will keep my eye on this coming week seeing what happens. Cheers.

I'm not complaining about staking rewards, they're coming quite fast if you have a decent bag. Wallet is slick and 21 nodes connected. The network is quite strong.

I would however like more information on a swap, if one is coming. I'll stake until they need to be moved on an exchange for the swap.
Keep the POS rate good if you update, also yeah x11 would be nice. Are you planning to keep pow rewards low too with the update or start fresh?

So a swap is coming?

I think its a good idea.

And i would raise rewards to something like 500% a year for the next 2 years or so.

Then gradually lower it.

Forget about keeping total suply low to raise atractivenes that doesnt work. There is a 42 coin with only 42 coins who buys that nobody. Scarcity does not create value. If i have only 1 booger in my nose does that make it have value? No.

Staking POS coins is only at the beginning of gaining main scale atraction juice the rewards up, make people really want to transfer the coins to their wallet and word will spread rather you can imagine.

Look at Rain.

Let me know what you think. Cheesy

I will keep my eye on this coming week seeing what happens. Cheers.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
These packets fly
XPTX nice very cheap.. Good Invest some coins and i believe that's to be up price 10x in 1 year atleast..

Wow, buying all the $XPTX for this price.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
XPTX nice very cheap.. Good Invest some coins and i believe that's to be up price 10x in 1 year atleast..
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
I have been researching coins that have moved to x11 and many of them seem to do very well once the swap is completed. It looks like that option could allow for the possibility of masternodes along with the possibility of other technology associated with x11. I suggest a reverse coin swap maybe a 1 for 10 to ensure the coin remains rare, and I think a snapshot type swap would be the best way to go to avoid exchange problems. It would also be nice to drop the stake rate to something like 9% and think about the possibility of masternodes.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
These packets fly
Max support here and will stake on.

Thanks for the info.

What's the rational for a swap at this point?

A newer codebase would be easier to move forward with development of more advanced features.  Quark is nice, but X11 is more popular with developers who've created coins.  Using the code from an existing X11 coin would advance things a lot quicker than if we updated the existing codebase.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
guys, it's profit do solo mining? not much hashrate here, just 4 gtx 1060.

At this point, the rewards are very low.  It's mostly a staking game.

any update/guide how to mining this coin? im new to mining and really really need help in setting up a nice mining rig.. does anyone got a guide? and can i ask a few question. what is this coin algorithm for mining? is it Quark or X11. because i read somewhere in page before this. Dev said wanna do X11 algorithm. so can i get a few explanation and help regarding this matter? thanks!

Platinumbar is just like any other bitcoin based coin, there are a ton of guides and youtube videos online about how mine and create a mining setup.

http://www.dnb.io/sgminer-configuration/

The only difference is if you want to mine locally, use 127.0.0.1 as the url.  The port will be the RPC port in the OP.

As stated in the OP the coin is a Quark based coin.  The discussion about X11 is an ongoing discussion about a possible swap we were thinking about doing.

Thanks for the info.

What's the rational for a swap at this point?

any update/guide how to mining this coin? im new to mining and really really need help in setting up a nice mining rig.. does anyone got a guide? and can i ask a few question. what is this coin algorithm for mining? is it Quark or X11. because i read somewhere in page before this. Dev said wanna do X11 algorithm. so can i get a few explanation and help regarding this matter? thanks!

Platinumbar is just like any other bitcoin based coin, there are a ton of guides and youtube videos online about how mine and create a mining setup.

http://www.dnb.io/sgminer-configuration/

The only difference is if you want to mine locally, use 127.0.0.1 as the url.  The port will be the RPC port in the OP.

As stated in the OP the coin is a Quark based coin.  The discussion about X11 is an ongoing discussion about a possible swap we were thinking about doing.

Activity: 170

Pages:
Jump to: