Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 23. (Read 79569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
PlatinumBAR (XPTX) added in https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XPTX.htm

Congrats!

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
DAVAO Life is Here
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
what's it taking to get daily stakes right now? ill pick up a bag Smiley
You can start very little, even 100 coins, but the more you have the faster and the more coins you will get.
Great time to pick some up and stake.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
what's it taking to get daily stakes right now? ill pick up a bag Smiley
Activity: 316
Merit: 253
I will add coinmarkets to the OP.

Thanks for adding it!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Hi dev. You have no chat channels. If so please tell me: slack, discord, telegram.

None of that, all communications are done through this forum as mentioned before a few posts back. If you have a question please post it here and the project manager/dev with get back to you in a timely fashion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi dev. You have no chat channels. If so please tell me: slack, discord, telegram.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I just paid from my small pocket to list XPTX on https://coinsmarkets.com
Please feel free to trade on this new market.

XPTX list on coinsmarkets

Congratulation !

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XPTX.htm
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
^ good news. thanks!
Activity: 69
I just paid from my small pocket to list XPTX on https://coinsmarkets.com
Please feel free to trade on this new market.
nova is over (

What happened to novaexchange?

I see the exchange is closing / going to be taken over.
sls
Activity: 110
Soon you'll be in nova-exchange hopefully  Roll Eyes

If novaexchange wants to add Platinumbar having another exchange would be great.  Though, I'm pretty happy with Cryptopia and Yobit.
Ok, I see. I didn't know that swap was something that is discussed for months now...
If the swap is really going to happen, you should post it on the 1st page for people get informed. thank you!

When everything is finally decided, information will be posted in the OP.
Activity: 90
What swap? Can you please explain? I'm new at PlatiniumBar Smiley

Reading through the thread will explain everything.  No sense repeating everything that has already been said.

Ok, I see. I didn't know that swap was something that is discussed for months now...
If the swap is really going to happen, you should post it on the 1st page for people get informed. thank you!

Reading through the thread will explain everything.  No sense repeating everything that has already been said.
Any activity here guys? Is there a telegram/ discord/ slack?

I'm giving people time to give their thoughts on the swap, long term PoS, and other thoughts about the future of XPTX.  I don't want to be accused to not giving people time to comment.  Once I feel that everyone has commented, I'll ANN and move forward with my plans.

There is no telegram, discord, or slack.  Don't really see a need for them.  People can post whatever they want to ask here on this forum or on Twitter.  I don't need those other communication channels which basically do the same thing.

Hey dev! I really like the reward structure and supply of this coin. I have a ton of staking coins, and I can say this is one of my favorites. Smiley

With all due respect though, I think not having 1 official chat channel is a mistake. Xptx can get a lot more visibility and community participation if there is an easy way get in touch with you and your project team. I like BCT, but a forum is not the best way (nor the fastest and most inclusive) to reach out to people. Just my 2 satoshis though maybe something to consider. Smiley

The forum is fine for asking questions.  I don't want to spend 24/7 on slack, discord, or telegram chatting.  Some developers like using those outlets, I really see no need for them.  TBH I'm not into chatting.
This project is very interested me! What about your Bounty?

There is no bounty.
Activity: 90
Hi Dev,

Are you aware that the wallet has a high CPU usage? In my system it takes between 35-52% on my CPU.
Do you plan to optimize the wallet in a near future? I run other wallets on the same system and most of the time their usage is less then 5%.
BTW, I'm on Windows system...

thx!

I believe one other person was experiencing the same issue.

The issue won't be an issue after the swap.

Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Any activity here guys? Is there a telegram/ discord/ slack?

I'm giving people time to give their thoughts on the swap, long term PoS, and other thoughts about the future of XPTX.  I don't want to be accused to not giving people time to comment.  Once I feel that everyone has commented, I'll ANN and move forward with my plans.

There is no telegram, discord, or slack.  Don't really see a need for them.  People can post whatever they want to ask here on this forum or on Twitter.  I don't need those other communication channels which basically do the same thing.

Hey dev! I really like the reward structure and supply of this coin. I have a ton of staking coins, and I can say this is one of my favorites. Smiley

With all due respect though, I think not having 1 official chat channel is a mistake. Xptx can get a lot more visibility and community participation if there is an easy way get in touch with you and your project team. I like BCT, but a forum is not the best way (nor the fastest and most inclusive) to reach out to people. Just my 2 satoshis though maybe something to consider. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: