Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 106. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

How am I just hearing about this? This is a marvel idea. So many titles I have missed out on playing because of my crappy framerate and low end processor. I downloaded so many games in their past installed them only to find out it ran choppy like I was playing with a strobe light on.

I was saying the same thing to myself. How come it was not that widely know and i am following gaming scene more or less but never heard it before. This changes things completely in the gaming world, it like i reached nirvana with this find.

Well imagine if already 2 people never heard about them on this small forum, how many people out there have never heard about them... the market could become huge if you think about it.
I personally never heard about them also, but now I do really think PlayKey could become a household name, just like steam!

Thats the beauty about the crypto world. There is so much going on, its still in there baby shoes.
I almost discover every day a new project, where I'm like: WOW this is just a brilliant idea.

I'm so glad I'm part of this community now!
We are at the start of something big!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

How am I just hearing about this? This is a marvel idea. So many titles I have missed out on playing because of my crappy framerate and low end processor. I downloaded so many games in their past installed them only to find out it ran choppy like I was playing with a strobe light on.

I was saying the same thing to myself. How come it was not that widely know and i am following gaming scene more or less but never heard it before. This changes things completely in the gaming world, it like i reached nirvana with this find.

Well imagine if already 2 people never heard about them on this small forum, how many people out there have never heard about them... the market could become huge if you think about it.
I personally never heard about them also, but now I do really think PlayKey could become a household name, just like steam!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Any presale or bounty campaign available?
Yes. Currently available. I'm just going to take part. Since the idea itself seems to me promising

please drop a link to the bounty thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-playkeyio-3915000-to-share-neww-2176452
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 154
Yes. Currently available. I'm just going to take part. Since the idea itself seems to me promising

please drop a link to the bounty thread
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Hello! What about online games. If users don`t have account in "overwatch". How about play in licence with pay per hour?

I could imagen that you still have to make your own online accounts for online games, which you can use to login then, but that's just my assumption.

yes, otherwise you would have to start every time new with your character level, like in overwatch, but crosssave would be nice to have Smiley for every platform running the same game.

Actually, for overwatch it is not that important for your progress to save. You can't just continue to make quick matches on any account. But there is too little game which can be used this way so implementing that will require too much work but too little interest probably.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hello! What about online games. If users don`t have account in "overwatch". How about play in licence with pay per hour?

I could imagen that you still have to make your own online accounts for online games, which you can use to login then, but that's just my assumption.

yes, otherwise you would have to start every time new with your character level, like in overwatch, but crosssave would be nice to have Smiley for every platform running the same game.
Activity: 588
its just a crazy idea but a mobile client for playkey would be nice.. play pc games in mobiles

I don't think that would work. try playing doom on your iphone. the games on mobile are adapted to the platform, but pc games aren't.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
its just a crazy idea but a mobile client for playkey would be nice.. play pc games in mobiles
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I seen, that you got money from venture investor (2,8 mln$) . So, you have money already. Why you need ICO?  Huh

Thats an interesting question. I guess they will need it for the technology infrastructure and marketing, since there is a lot of competition

well more money is always better and good for the ico too- if a project already has investors it attracts more and more people

Im not sure if more money is a good thing for a project. It can also make people a bit too relaxed and take their time. I think projects usually succeed when there is high pressure and no money. But ofcourse im happy for playkey if they succeed with or without money..
Activity: 154
I've just tried this out with my obsolete computer and must admit I'm impressed.

Such a good option for users those computer barely handle multitasking on operating system.
Might even consider to order subscription but I find prices to be a little high.

This looks great! Do you know what your ping was? How fast is your internet? Did you check the CPU/RAM use of your PC in taskmanager while playing?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I've just tried this out with my obsolete computer and must admit I'm impressed.

Such a good option for users those computer barely handle multitasking on operating system.
Might even consider to order subscription but I find prices to be a little high.

https://www.upload.ee/image/7555738/PC.png
https://www.upload.ee/image/7555732/2017-10-14_01_34_50-Susteem.png

Cool man.  Is this DOOM? Could your pc run this game without playkey? Was it fairly smooth?

What's your internet speed?

And how much do they charge?
You can see all of the tariffs here : https://playkey.net/en/steps/payment/
You can register first for free.
Thanks!

12$ - 20$ a month depending on video quality. X 12 months  up to 240$ a year.

I guess if you are a full time gamer u will have a great rig, and you won't save as much money wise.

But it is brilliant when you only wanna play for a weekend 10$ (a week), no need to buy, install & download games either!

I think I might use it in the future, when I get the gaming fever again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Exactly, this will allow gamers from all over the world to play aaa titles on highest settings at low end pc. Miners will be also happy because they will be able to sell their computer power (which will be more profitable than mining itself)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Services on the cloud for gaming power has been in the market for a while now, though there are not so popular for now, considering that gpus are getting more powerful, though not cheaper, anyway, thanks to the blockchain, now this industry could boom, because it will be cheaper to use playkey than a traditional service.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
This prices now for games or for rent a computer already as well?  Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Wow ! Playkey will give every user in the world access to video games in 1080 full HD this will allow all gamers of video games to take full advantage of the effects videos without having to invest in expensive equipment !  Grin

Yes that's the plan and it would be really a great opportunity for everyone who don't want to invest in expensive hardware.
Activity: 168
Wow ! Playkey will give every user in the world access to video games in 1080 full HD this will allow all gamers of video games to take full advantage of the effects videos without having to invest in expensive equipment !  Grin
Activity: 490

https://www.upload.ee/image/7555738/PC.png
https://www.upload.ee/image/7555732/2017-10-14_01_34_50-Susteem.png

Cool man.  Is this DOOM? Could your pc run this game without playkey? Was it fairly smooth?

What's your internet speed?

And how much do they charge?
You can see all of the tariffs here : https://playkey.net/en/steps/payment/
You can register first for free.
Jump to: