Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 108. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
60ETH is hard to get in this period, I'll pass on the presale, maybe the ICO depending on the results and communication  Grin

yes, bitcoin is killing all altcoins during the period of the upcoming hard fork Smiley

i guess, many ico projects during this time, will have it hard to hit the hard cap.

i think soo... but we no need to worry about playkey ICO because playkey ICO will begin on 1st november.
i wish so much luck for this playkey project, because iam also gamer Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

for gamers ICO playkey will be uniguely interesting because the invest in a real product that every day will  be used

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
60ETH is hard to get in this period, I'll pass on the presale, maybe the ICO depending on the results and communication  Grin

yes, bitcoin is killing all altcoins during the period of the upcoming hard fork Smiley

i guess, many ico projects during this time, will have it hard to hit the hard cap.

Yes, but after this I think that ICOs after November will explode  Smiley
Activity: 588
This platform is every gamer wet dream, and on top of that its also a perfect investment since it offers a working and a successful platform already.
I was just wondering how they have it figured out with ownership? You probably cant just buy a game and rent it after without playing a part of profit to the video game company.

they don't own the game, they have a licenses, which you're using to play temporarily.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
As altcoin profits keep falling, from a cryptominer's point of view PlayKey could become an interesting alternative revenue stream. Do you think PlayKey is compatible with multi-gpu mining rigs?

I don't think that PlayKey wants you to use the hardware power to mine coins. I think a lot of miners running their PlayKey virtual PC 24/7 at full power would really hurt them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
As altcoin profits keep falling, from a cryptominer's point of view PlayKey could become an interesting alternative revenue stream. Do you think PlayKey is compatible with multi-gpu mining rigs?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
This platform is every gamer wet dream, and on top of that its also a perfect investment since it offers a working and a successful platform already.
I was just wondering how they have it figured out with ownership? You probably cant just buy a game and rent it after without playing a part of profit to the video game company.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It gives me a lot of trust that they are already working 4 years on the development of this project with over 45 professionals.
They already have a centralized community up and running with millions of users a month! Decentralizing there platform will give them much more GPU power so the userbase can easy be tripled within a year. Just think what this can do, to your investment!

Cant wait to participate in the ICO.
Love this project!

It's truly a rare case that you already have a working demo if you invest in an ICO. At PlayKey they not only already have a demo but a working product with a huge user base. And on top of that, they have partnerships with all the major game developers.

True, fundamentals are more then ok with this one. I wouls say that this is one of the safest ico bets out there.
I agree that decentralization will only add power, and the fact that the team's experience in this field for 4 years really causes trust.
this cloud platform will be convenient, you will not need to buy super expensive graphics cards to play the latest games.

And if you DO buy super expensive graphics card, then you could just put them to work here, and get profits, this mining process is waay better and more stable, meaning no matter how small your rigs are, you receive the same payment, traditional mining will give more chances of getting paid to the ones that has bigger rigs, while the less power you have, the less likely is that you get tokens XD.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
It gives me a lot of trust that they are already working 4 years on the development of this project with over 45 professionals.
They already have a centralized community up and running with millions of users a month! Decentralizing there platform will give them much more GPU power so the userbase can easy be tripled within a year. Just think what this can do, to your investment!

Love this project!

It's truly a rare case that you already have a working demo if you invest in an ICO. At PlayKey they not only already have a demo but a working product with a huge user base. And on top of that, they have partnerships with all the major game developers.

True, fundamentals are more then ok with this one. I wouls say that this is one of the safest ico bets out there.
I agree that decentralization will only add power, and the fact that the team's experience in this field for 4 years really causes trust.
this cloud platform will be convenient, you will not need to buy super expensive graphics cards to play the latest games.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Love this project!

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Love this project!

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Love this project!
Activity: 392

But after it altcoin market will rock. Many who are holding bitcoin will invest their money back in ICOs.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
if anyone is interested:
Review of ICO PLAYKEY - a breakthrough in gaming technology (Russian): http://cryptohabr.ru/ico/playkey.html
And here video (Russian): https://youtu.be/LmD4XcXjm4I
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello! What about online games. If users don`t have account in "overwatch". How about play in licence with pay per hour?
Hi! I don’t know how it works in every game, but in case with overwatch you must buy this game on battle.net or playkey and it will be your account (you must register it for buying).
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
60ETH is hard to get in this period, I'll pass on the presale, maybe the ICO depending on the results and communication  Grin

Yeah, I also have the feeling that it will be a hard time until all this forks are over again.

It's definitely not going to help. I think a lot of people have their funds in BTC right now and waiting to see how high it will go.

we just waiting the correction of bitcoin price, so we can buy some altcoins and invest it on some project, hope we not pass playkey project.

Yep, I think so too. We just might have to wait a few days.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
60ETH is hard to get in this period, I'll pass on the presale, maybe the ICO depending on the results and communication  Grin

Yeah, I also have the feeling that it will be a hard time until all this forks are over again.

It's definitely not going to help. I think a lot of people have their funds in BTC right now and waiting to see how high it will go.

we just waiting the correction of bitcoin price, so we can buy some altcoins and invest it on some project, hope we not pass playkey project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Hello! What about online games. If users don`t have account in "overwatch". How about play in licence with pay per hour?

I could imagen that you still have to make your own online accounts for online games, which you can use to login then, but that's just my assumption.

Yes, pretty sure it's like that you need you own account to play but the miners can't see what's happening on your account
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

I could imagen that you still have to make your own online accounts for online games, which you can use to login then, but that's just my assumption.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Jump to: