Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 115. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
This project is definitely a winner. I hope everything would be achieved in time after ICO. I am a bit impatient to see the working product.

Kind regards,

I am a bit impatient to use it.  Grin I cannot afford a new gaming pc so cloud gaming would be the perfect solution for me.
You can already use this platform.
Go visit this site : https://playkey.net/

Hmm, just bought some games on the list from steam, i am going to try it tonight.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Downloaded the client tried to play on mobile connection but , steam login appears.. So i need steam account too ? I thought playkey handles all account and id related stuff... sign up after sign up.. its annoying
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I hade a little timeframe at the home last night. Tried to play one of a demo but couldn't remember my steam account so I postpone the trying process.

By the way, why do you work with steam? Even I can't play a demo without signing to steam.

The more companies they work with, the better, steam has a HUGE library of games, so if they got to be partners, then steam games could be played in the cloud using the playkey platform, you don't need a good computer to install steam, so its an obvious move that will benefit the project.

why don't you guys try to play their platform at paykey.net? it's got a trial version you can go for.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I hade a little timeframe at the home last night. Tried to play one of a demo but couldn't remember my steam account so I postpone the trying process.

By the way, why do you work with steam? Even I can't play a demo without signing to steam.

The more companies they work with, the better, steam has a HUGE library of games, so if they got to be partners, then steam games could be played in the cloud using the playkey platform, you don't need a good computer to install steam, so its an obvious move that will benefit the project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Yes cloud gaming is the future, people want to play everywhere at any time. The playkey concept is really disruptive and the possibility are huge, I think the value of such a platoform is incredible, with the actual value of the game industry. Playkey can go really far.

Now that I have read more into it, I agree about the cloud being the future for gaming. In Hong Kong, I saw a chinese man playing poker on his phone while waiting on the metro Cheesy
Activity: 140
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Everything you've ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask! We've prepared FAQ about the ICO and ICO Playkey world. The section is to be complemented.

https://playkey.io/ru/faq/
https://playkey.io/en/faq/
https://playkey.io/jpn/faq/
https://playkey.io/cn/faq/
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Yes cloud gaming is the future, people want to play everywhere at any time. The playkey concept is really disruptive and the possibility are huge, I think the value of such a platoform is incredible, with the actual value of the game industry. Playkey can go really far.

It has a big potential, but still there are a lot of areas which have not fast enough internet connections :/ But think about it, it will change so much. You don't need to buy yourself a new highend PC for gaming, if you really are a passionated gamer. And as someone who anyways not has too time for gaming, you probably will no longer miss the newest game you wanted to play, because you don't want to buy yourself a new PC or whatever.

ya, nowadays, I think the Internet has covered all countries in the world and in the next few years, the internet's speed can be improved enough everyone to use playkey platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
new version of playkey out. looking nice. decentralization cloud gaming is good concept. everything is moving to cloud.  is game allowed to steam to console somehow?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

It has a big potential, but still there are a lot of areas which have not fast enough internet connections :/ But think about it, it will change so much. You don't need to buy yourself a new highend PC for gaming, if you really are a passionated gamer. And as someone who anyways not has too time for gaming, you probably will no longer miss the newest game you wanted to play, because you don't want to buy yourself a new PC or whatever.
Activity: 420
How will the token be used? How much do you want to gather on ICO and why do you need a blockchain?
Activity: 518
I just tried to play Doom demo o playkey. Unfortunately, even with an actual 8mbps connection (I know that's not that fast compared to some other places), it's pretty much unplayable. I'm in SE Asia, so maybe geographically that's an area that has more ping?

Well I heard that the a connection from at least 15 mbps is recommended. So with 8 mbps it isn't a surprise that you can't use play without lags.
With today's technology and broadband internet connection 15 mbps is achievable even in smaller cities and villages with mobile connection  Smiley
Merit: 101
I just tried to play Doom demo o playkey. Unfortunately, even with an actual 8mbps connection (I know that's not that fast compared to some other places), it's pretty much unplayable. I'm in SE Asia, so maybe geographically that's an area that has more ping?

Well I heard that the a connection from at least 15 mbps is recommended. So with 8 mbps it isn't a surprise that you can't use play without lags.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 252
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Playkey is holding the key for future gaming.
Gaming in the cloud and those clouds are using the GPU power of mining rigs, its just brilliant.

In some years no more XBOX or PS but only an internet connection and a Playkey subscription Cheesy
Cant wait for this! Excited!
oh.. I see that they have nice bonuses for pre-sale... But amount to high for me...
60-150 ETH - 25%
151-500 eth - 30%
501+ eth -35%

May be devs will reduce min amount?  Huh

Yeah, same with me, have to wait for ICO. Does anyone know how much they have raised in pre-sale so far?

I'm never able to get into any pre-sales Sad You pretty much need to be a whale to have those sort of funds.

There is a great demand for tokens, the project is promising and people understand this, I hope I can grab some at ICO. I wish all the best for the Team, but have already written a nice way here
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
oh.. I see that they have nice bonuses for pre-sale... But amount to high for me...
60-150 ETH - 25%
151-500 eth - 30%
501+ eth -35%

May be devs will reduce min amount?  Huh

Yeah, same with me, have to wait for ICO. Does anyone know how much they have raised in pre-sale so far?

I'm never able to get into any pre-sales Sad You pretty much need to be a whale to have those sort of funds.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
is there still KYC and 65 ETH min. require for pre-ICO? how much discount?

They have minimum requimens amount for pre-ico from 60 ETH. And bonus from 25% to 35%
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
This project is definitely a winner. I hope everything would be achieved in time after ICO. I am a bit impatient to see the working product.

Kind regards,

I am a bit impatient to use it.  Grin I cannot afford a new gaming pc so cloud gaming would be the perfect solution for me.
You can already use this platform.
Go visit this site : https://playkey.net/

Very nice a working platform.. I havent tried this but I believe it is posible if you look at the application Teamviewer. You can   connect your pc from android with clean crisp HD image , desktop monitor on your android phone. just need a good internet connection . This technology improvement is quite interesting..   I think playkey is not a hype program ...  But latency and internet will be the next issue after solving the hardware limitation problem for gamers Wink  cheers
Well, the technology is developing, I think hardware maintenance will eventually be more perfect, like the Internet. there is much to grow!
so PLAYKEY has a bright future!
Jump to: