Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 111. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Wow nice article! I cant believe playkey has already spend 4 years of developing cloud gaming technology!

They are actually fully grown company with 2.8 million users. We are used to seeing icos their beta will be available two years later ico finishes, playkey is different, way different.

And now they will be even better. They will bankrupt hardware companies Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Wow nice article! I cant believe playkey has already spend 4 years of developing cloud gaming technology!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
guys platform will be available fome the tablet ?
I think no. it is not comfortable to play games like witcher or overwatch from tablet because this games is not developed for touchscreen. But all can be, who knows.

You coul easily install a keyboard and a mouse, there are already those there, the only issue would be the small screen, but I don't think users would mind much, in any case, probably you wouldn't be playing overwatch, a game with a lot of complexities in a tablet, unless the tables is 10.5" or more, you may be playing different games there, not because you can't play Overwatch, but because of the convenience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
guys platform will be available fome the tablet ?
I think no. it is not comfortable to play games like witcher or overwatch from tablet because this games is not developed for touchscreen. But all can be, who knows.
Activity: 490
O it`s good. Intresting platform for investors because growth this platform most be very fast. Many gamers have slow PC and want to play in new games.

Many new games require us to upgrade our pc which is so annoying. With cloud game, such problem for sure can be eliminated. That's why we should support and participate on this project.

thing is you still have to have a high speed internet connection, which , sadly is unavailable/expensive for a lot of people.
Thats true, the thing is a connection over 10 mbps is still not provided as a standart connection yet, especially in my country.
Activity: 588
O it`s good. Intresting platform for investors because growth this platform most be very fast. Many gamers have slow PC and want to play in new games.

Many new games require us to upgrade our pc which is so annoying. With cloud game, such problem for sure can be eliminated. That's why we should support and participate on this project.

thing is you still have to have a high speed internet connection, which , sadly is unavailable/expensive for a lot of people.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500

Ya. Cyber or PC Clan will very interesting on this project . They have more than 100-300 computer. It's very hard to update all their hardware when some big game coming every years. look at playbattlegrounds. It's need 16 gb ram computer to run well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 696
have seen many project already that are associated with gaming but still havent played a game on a platform
Maybe this one will succeed  Tongue or did i missed something ?
Many game platform but they focus other things. like game currency, game market...etc
Activity: 686
how many active users on current platform?  is there anyway to provide some stats?
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
have seen many project already that are associated with gaming but still havent played a game on a platform
Maybe this one will succeed  Tongue or did i missed something ?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
the idea is very good. the number of gamers is growing every year. good equipment costs good money, so cloud platforms will be in demand in the market very much.

Cloud platform for games will become very popular in the future, because the games will require high parameters of the computer system.

i agree. online game need high parameters of the computer system. and, the reason why game platform very popular is the game so interesting.
Activity: 420
the idea is very good. the number of gamers is growing every year. good equipment costs good money, so cloud platforms will be in demand in the market very much.

Cloud platform for games will become very popular in the future, because the games will require high parameters of the computer system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I live the way that playkey will link the blockchain and the video games market. Its really a disruptive idea and I think it will make a lot of benefit, profit of two big market. Cloud gaming is the future !
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Speed really isn't the only thing. The bigger issues is latency (delay). You can have huge speeds (like satellite download) but really big delay on those links.
For gaming delay is a big big no go.
IF they want to be successful in the gaming market Playkey will need to have server farms all over the world, all with good decent internet connections.

The PlayKey service team devised a new decentralized system:

the owner of upgraded gaming PC (for instance, GTX 1080 or analog AMD) would be able to rent it out to other people.

I also wonder how that is going to work with licenses. Does the owner of the the gaming PC have to own the game? Or is the game data sent from PlayKey cloud servers, then rendered and captured on a gaming PC, then sent back into the cloud and finally the video stream is sent to the player?
I think that license isn’t needed for the owner because: 1. PlayKey have a really big count of games in their library, must you buy them all?; 2. Game must be buyed by person who want to play.

I guess it could indeed be necessary to rework the terms and condiitions for the video games regarding cloud gaming. I don't think that everything is regulated already.
Activity: 518

I agree, and the load is growing. gamers more and more + the games themselves become more perfect and require good graphics cards. the project will be very useful

If streaming in the cloud becomes the norm, then the graphics and computer market will decrease, GPU won't be so robust if anybody just play in the cloud, there will always be a market, but it will only be for the ones with money, right now common people could buy a decent GPU to play decently, and the servers will be made from GPU s for servers only, like Tesla or AMD Pro.
It depends on price ratio. If giants like intel and nvidia still will be putting ridiculous prices on their parts then could gamign could dominate gaming industry  Cool

I agree, and the load is growing. gamers more and more + the games themselves become more perfect and require good graphics cards. the project will be very useful

If streaming in the cloud becomes the norm, then the graphics and computer market will decrease, GPU won't be so robust if anybody just play in the cloud, there will always be a market, but it will only be for the ones with money, right now common people could buy a decent GPU to play decently, and the servers will be made from GPU s for servers only, like Tesla or AMD Pro.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Speed really isn't the only thing. The bigger issues is latency (delay). You can have huge speeds (like satellite download) but really big delay on those links.
For gaming delay is a big big no go.
IF they want to be successful in the gaming market Playkey will need to have server farms all over the world, all with good decent internet connections.

The PlayKey service team devised a new decentralized system:

the owner of upgraded gaming PC (for instance, GTX 1080 or analog AMD) would be able to rent it out to other people.

I also wonder how that is going to work with licenses. Does the owner of the the gaming PC have to own the game? Or is the game data sent from PlayKey cloud servers, then rendered and captured on a gaming PC, then sent back into the cloud and finally the video stream is sent to the player?
I think that license isn’t needed for the owner because: 1. PlayKey have a really big count of games in their library, must you buy them all?; 2. Game must be buyed by person who want to play.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Jump to: