Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 126. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Next week Playkey attends WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM, taking place on September 25 & 26 at the Oval Space in London.
Only 6 hottest ICOs 🔥🔥🔥 of this fall will be announced there! And one of them is Playkey! See you there! https://london.keynote.ae/

It seems to me you spend 99% of your time attending award ceremonies and forums rather than developing this quite questionable platform for which you can't answer even the most basic questions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Next week Playkey attends WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM, taking place on September 25 & 26 at the Oval Space in London.
Only 6 hottest ICOs 🔥🔥🔥 of this fall will be announced there! And one of them is Playkey! See you there! https://london.keynote.ae/
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Playkey CEO & Cofounder
anymore information about presale bonus?? because minimum contribute 60 ETH (~$17 000) is alot of money for single ICO
please provide us more information about presale and also the bonus

60 ETH is a Private offer for blockchain funds. We will announce about the public pre sale shortly. We are preparing a smart contract.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
anymore information about presale bonus?? because minimum contribute 60 ETH (~$17 000) is alot of money for single ICO
please provide us more information about presale and also the bonus
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Raising 540k eth gives almost no benefit to the investor.  Its insane.

This looks like another status ICO where you are just asking for way too much money.

Cool idea but no thanks

The problem is we built all the business model when ETH was ~100 USD and now it's different.
We'll announce new info regarding this issue in a 2-3 days
Activity: 97
Playkey CEO & Cofounder

They're "winning" awards nobody has ever heard of, with 0 codebase.

You can check here about D10E here http://d10e.biz. This is a conference organized by Brock Pierce - founder of Blockchain Capital. One of the biggest crypto VC.
Activity: 76
Raising 540k eth gives almost no benefit to the investor.  Its insane.

This looks like another status ICO where you are just asking for way too much money.

Cool idea but no thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
I do not understand actually how to join the bounty program as there is no g-form here nor any other method. However i started my work and posted here the links of my FB & Twitter post. Check out the work and confirm me that i have joined the bounty.

Don't even worry about it. This project will go nowhere. OP can't even answer a basic question about the project. Where are these so called servers ? I bet there is not a single server up. If im wrong I would love to be proved so.
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
New advisor on board!
REUBEN GODFREY

Co-founder of the Blockchain Association of Ireland
Reuben has worked in sales, business development, finance and operations roles for major multinationals and start-ups in the tech, telecom and pharmaceutical industries globally. He is frequently hosting seminars and conferences and as an advisor to numerous successful ICO’s - https://www.linkedin.com/in/reuben-godfrey-1a18055/.
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Hello,

Can you explain why you need 540,000 ETH for a cloud gaming platform?

Yeah that's kinda mystery to me too. The whole point of making p2p cloud gaming platform is to cut the costs of maintaining the system. $160 million is a bit funny numbers for the company which core idea is to save their money.

By the way, I didn't even find any info about how they're going to deal with the miners whose computer is shutting down during the session or having bad internet connection.

Furthermore, I would like to know how their software is going to control the game client making the miner to send save data to the playkey's server. What if miner disappears suddenly destroying the player's progress?

about 540,000 ETH..
here everything is simple: the more budget we have - the more opportunities to attract customers - the faster we scale. The more money we attract, the more markets we can reach.

about miners whose computer is shutting down during the session or destroying the player's progress.. Gaming time (session) will be recounted not only in the beginning and in the end, so 1) if the session fails - miner gets less money and 2) his rating in the system goes down, next time users will choose another miner

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Hello,

Yeah that's kinda mystery to me too. The whole point of making p2p cloud gaming platform is to cut the costs of maintaining the system. $160 million is a bit funny numbers for the company which core idea is to save their money.

By the way, I didn't even find any info about how they're going to deal with the miners whose computer is shutting down during the session or having bad internet connection.

Furthermore, I would like to know how their software is going to control the game client making the miner to send save data to the playkey's server. What if miner disappears suddenly destroying the player's progress?

hahaha..... i want to know about that too. maybe dev or someone here can explain it.
btw i got info from playkey telegram channel that mining projects will be online about next 6 month
Activity: 406
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Hello,

It's all a sham! They're "winning" awards nobody has ever heard of, with 0 codebase. Sorry to hear if you gave these charade monkeys your hard earned coins.
Activity: 92
Hello,

Activity: 3
Hello,

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
I do not understand actually how to join the bounty program as there is no g-form here nor any other method. However i started my work and posted here the links of my FB & Twitter post. Check out the work and confirm me that i have joined the bounty.

Look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-playkeyio-3915000-to-share-neww-2176452
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
is there no any thread available in English. I would love to participate in Youtube review video campaign along with twitter campaign if there is any. isnt there any english thread live for this thread. Pardon me if i miss anything.

thanx in advance.

Regards

The Bounty-Thread you may find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176452.new#new
Activity: 142
is there no any thread available in English. I would love to participate in Youtube review video campaign along with twitter campaign if there is any. isnt there any english thread live for this thread. Pardon me if i miss anything.

thanx in advance.

Regards
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
What a day! 🎉🎉🎉
We just won our second contest for today - Audience Award at d10e Pitch competition!
It would’n happen without our community support! Congratulations to @Vadim Andreev and all the team! Great job! And thank you all for your votes. Our prize is the Private pitch for blockchain investors, hope it'll add some ETH to our ICO wallet)
Activity: 672
why we must to pay for demo versi2of the game I think it is must be free
Jump to: