Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 129. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I don't understand how this project is not getting the visibility it deserves,

Give some time to get this snowball rolling ).  But we should really work hard to push this project into media attention.

Yes I totally agree we should help the dev to give it all the visibility it deserves and there is plenty of time since the ico is still 57 days away... By any chance anyone knows how many playkey coins will be sold during the ico?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Hi everybody! This week Playkey is attending one of Europe’s largest startup events - Startup night in Berlin - https://www.startupnight.net/
It will take place on Friday, September 8th 2017 with 5000+ participants and 250+ startups from around the world in categories like mobility, energy, communication, AI, VR, AR, health, fintech and many more.
See you there!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Check Playkey blog at Medium! In our fist post we talk about how the new system will work and who are the people behind the project -
https://medium.com/@playkey/blockchain-meets-cloud-gaming-industry-in-a-brand-new-ecosystem-76a60b56fa62

I think it would be nice to post this link in the OP so everyone can track and follow your blog. Please keep us informed about your activities.
I don't understand how this project is not getting the visibility it deserves,

Give some time to get this snowball rolling ).  But we should really work hard to push this project into media attention.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
i honestly have to scream every time i see a coin like this that makes sense and yet i can see the potential and unfortunately don't have the cash to invest Sad

Either way the coin and the idea look solid, tho i need to read further how they are going to validate bandwidth and distribute the actual games to the vm's
Activity: 294
So excited about this project this will revolutionize the gaming industry, and it already has a running platform, it's amazing. I don't understand how this project is not getting the visibility it deserves, all this ICOs are eclipsing all the most interesting projects.
 This is for sure future for the game industry. Do you have any comparison infographics so far to tell the difference between Playkey, PlayStation Now, Utomik and other competitors? Thats seems strange for me but cloud gaming is not mainstream yet and many projects like Onlive or Gaikai discontinued their services (were absorbed by Sony corporation)
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Playkey CEO & Cofounder
What a nice project. All you need is a good internet connexion, right ?

10-15 mbps works fine, 25 mbps + are awesome with Full HD and 60 FPS.
Activity: 308
einc.io
What a nice project. All you need is a good internet connexion, right ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
1 PKT = 0.009 ETH => 1 PKT = 3$
Maximum Cap is PKT 100 Million = 300.000.000 $
=> Wow  Grin Grin Grin
Why not?))))
That remains to be seen!  Cool
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Activity: 208
1 PKT = 0.009 ETH => 1 PKT = 3$
Maximum Cap is PKT 100 Million = 300.000.000 $
=> Wow  Grin Grin Grin
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Playkey.net is already good idea! You proved that U can!
Good luck with DCGP!  Kiss
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
This project is very interesting, the game moved to the cloud service demand for hardware, it can better let network game to get rid of the dependence on the hardware, the end of a personal computer hardware, so a lot of the old computer can also use the advanced network game, this project is very great.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Check Playkey blog at Medium! In our fist post we talk about how the new system will work and who are the people behind the project -
https://medium.com/@playkey/blockchain-meets-cloud-gaming-industry-in-a-brand-new-ecosystem-76a60b56fa62

This is nice article I'm following this project from a long time as it looking promising and the team has nice solution for cloud gaming industry this is very huge and in future this will grow rapidly. Blockchain is cost effective for this kind of business that is why it will explode and more people will use this platform.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Playkey CEO & Cofounder
To keep updated, join our Telegram chat https://t.me/playkey_io.
Activity: 274
Good project dev and hopefully this project is successful both in ico and in the market.good job
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Any presale or bounty campaign available?

Bounty will start in a few days
Jump to: