Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 127. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I do not understand actually how to join the bounty program as there is no g-form here nor any other method. However i started my work and posted here the links of my FB & Twitter post. Check out the work and confirm me that i have joined the bounty.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

Vote for Playkey!

Folks! Right now, Vadim Andreev, Playkey Director of gaming strategy, pitches in the final of the d10e competition in Kiev to WIN 70 BTC! He needs our voices! Please, follow this link - http://vote.d10e.biz/login, authorize with your FB or Google+  account and vote for №13 - the lucky one! Support the gaming project, that’s going to change the world!

Done (and translated to the German thread)!
When will the vote be finished - or better: how much time do you (and we) have to make an impact on this vote?
Activity: 308
einc.io
Congrats !!!
Activity: 140
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Drum roll please… We just won Slush Singapore pitch competition! Playkey is in the TOP-5 startups! Congrats to the most charismatic CEO Egor Gurev! And the prize is the Startup Sauna Acceleration program in Helsinki! Another milestone for the team!
Playkey CTO & Cofounder

Vote for Playkey!

Folks! Right now, Vadim Andreev, Playkey Director of gaming strategy, pitches in the final of the d10e competition in Kiev to WIN 70 BTC! He needs our voices! Please, follow this link - http://vote.d10e.biz/login, authorize with your FB or Google+  account and vote for №13 - the lucky one! Support the gaming project, that’s going to change the world!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Code? Where's the fucking code? All you got is marketing fluff, I call SCAM!

I must admit I'm also very confused. Playkey is awarded for hosting servers. How does this work ? There is nothing explaining this ? I would love to host servers and get paid for it. It's a really awesome take on mining. Making it unique. Not making it so only heavy gpu miners or hihe asic mining farms.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Code? Where's the fucking code? All you got is marketing fluff, I call SCAM!
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
iam a gamer too and i will support this ICO till end. good project! will follow up any news for this token
Activity: 171
I like the coins of the game direction, you currently have application client Mody, now everyone can play this game.A wonderful start and a very strong team, has been unable to wait on the line trading
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I like the playkey, so if you want to play a game that requires high specification instead of its time, now there is a playkey that answers all that, really a very inspiring project
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Playkey is in the Top45 Startups that are pitching today and tomorrow at Slush Singapore 2017! Our team has just successfully passed the 1st round to the Top30! All the team is rooting for Playkey CEO Egor Gurev and wishing him the best of luck!

Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Polish translation available here

Good luck!

Thank you!
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
Dear Dev Team

i have testes the demo yesterday.
I have to say that i am verry ecxiciing of the idea and the product !
It Works very well !

BUT

Do you think that people wont be worry to login with their Steam Accounts !
How do the encryption of the data work with the steam Accounts ?

Will there be a solution that you can play all of your games in the Steam Account ??

Thanks
Tux

Looks very interesting project. For your question blacktux88 here is an support thread:

https://en.support.playkey.net/support/solutions/articles/13000007005-how-do-you-protect-personal-information-like-game-passwords-or-steam-credentials-

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Dear Dev Team

i have testes the demo yesterday.
I have to say that i am verry ecxiciing of the idea and the product !
It Works very well !

BUT

Do you think that people wont be worry to login with their Steam Accounts !
How do the encryption of the data work with the steam Accounts ?

Will there be a solution that you can play all of your games in the Steam Account ??

Thanks
Tux

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

Hi Dev.

I did the translation and do the moderation in the German ANN-thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21939694) and would do the whitepaper, too.

May you please release/send the updated WP in editable format? (.odt or .doc/x) ?

Kind regards
Stefan
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish translation available here

Good luck!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Project looks solid but the crowdsale campaign looks quite lengthy and end on 30th nov, anyhow, i like the cloud gaming concept im sure a lot of gamers will jump on board.
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Meet the new advisor!
PETER ZHALOV
Former VP Marketing & Advertising and VP Financial Operations of Wargaming.net, Blockchain and eSports Enthusiast. Peter developed initial marketing strategy of Wargaming - one of the biggest gaming publishers in the world. Peter is experienced gaming industry veteran, also took part in Skincoin ICO with $4m+ crowd sales results.
Welcome on board!
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
i saw in your website that 1PKT is priced at .009eth. im just curious if is this price for token sale? or it is the price for your pre sale?

i will wait for your reply. 

Hi! There is 25% discount for pre-sale!

a) Pre Order. Before 23rd October, or 30% of 60 000 000 PKT cap will be covered. 25% discount is applicable. 1000 PKT = 6,75 ETH.
b) Public ICO. 1 - 30 November. Basic price will be 1000 PKT = 9 ETH.
Jump to: