Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 29. (Read 41873 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
If a gamer does not have a powerful PC, then he does not have licenses for new games. How will this issue be resolved.

there is no issue to be resolved?

he does not need to buy a powerful pc, he only need to have the games he want to play and the playkey streaming service. thats all.

so the performace of the computer doesnt effect on the gaming when using tha plattform?

The end user which uses the platform doesn't need to have a powerful computer.
For ex... Playkey is developing app's for various platforms like Android and IOS and SmartTV's. All the previous machines are really not powerful enough to play the latest games.
That's where Playkey comes into play Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Playkey is turning into professional sports
for the new generation. Playkey will change the games Smiley

WoW, now play key will be almost as popular as utrust, it's getting on track, this will become a good investment in a couple of weeks, and have a successful ICO, although i'm one of those that has a good rig to play any game, i think this will get new people and casual ones to play the more hardcore games without paying too much, the technology is already there, now we must manage it properly.

Lets see if Playkey can get a wide audience and can scale accordingly before we start counting our profits
Let's . but I think at the moment all the prospects for this are there. Fees go well and the idea is excellent.

The Idea is good, but many competitive idea's in the gaming market. Everyone trying to claim their spot. Also Nvidia their biggest competitor. Many things need to go right before it can be a succes

Wait Nvidia is a competitor? Do they have a cloud based streaming service or what do you mean by that? Or that they will produce cheaper graphics cards?

Yes Nvidia is a competitor. They created a cloud gaming service. It is called Geforce Now -> https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/geforce-now/

Thanks for the link. Good to know the competition, i've been out of the loop. I have to admit that is one serious competition too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

WoW, now play key will be almost as popular as utrust, it's getting on track, this will become a good investment in a couple of weeks, and have a successful ICO, although i'm one of those that has a good rig to play any game, i think this will get new people and casual ones to play the more hardcore games without paying too much, the technology is already there, now we must manage it properly.

Lets see if Playkey can get a wide audience and can scale accordingly before we start counting our profits
Let's . but I think at the moment all the prospects for this are there. Fees go well and the idea is excellent.

The Idea is good, but many competitive idea's in the gaming market. Everyone trying to claim their spot. Also Nvidia their biggest competitor. Many things need to go right before it can be a succes

Wait Nvidia is a competitor? Do they have a cloud based streaming service or what do you mean by that? Or that they will produce cheaper graphics cards?

Yes Nvidia is a competitor. They created a cloud gaming service. It is called Geforce Now -> https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/geforce-now/

oh... I didnt hear about this.. How much their service cost?

the problem is that that service is limited by location, the farther away from the servers, the more latency you will have, and the cost is higher than what playkey will be, though, at the end, they are still further ahead of pleykey, blockchain will catch up.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

oh... I didnt hear about this.. How much their service cost?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
So what's the point with playkey - you rent the hardware to stream play your own games, or they will also have a renting game system along with the monthly subscription?

I don't think so. Playkey let you just rent the hardware ... you still have to purchase the games yourself. Renting games is a whole new area that is difficult to takle.

There would be some issues with renting games. I dont think you can charge someone a fee just for playing the game, that would mean a violation since you would earn money on behalf of developers.

it's subscription based man, it would be kinda silly to buy individual games that you don't own.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
So what's the point with playkey - you rent the hardware to stream play your own games, or they will also have a renting game system along with the monthly subscription?

I don't think so. Playkey let you just rent the hardware ... you still have to purchase the games yourself. Renting games is a whole new area that is difficult to takle.

There would be some issues with renting games. I dont think you can charge someone a fee just for playing the game, that would mean a violation since you would earn money on behalf of developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If a gamer does not have a powerful PC, then he does not have licenses for new games. How will this issue be resolved.

he does not need to buy a powerful pc, he only need to have the games he want to play and the playkey streaming service. thats all.

so the performace of the computer doesnt effect on the gaming when using tha plattform?

Only thing that matter is internet connection, if computer's performance affect the gaming experience while playing with playkey there's no point on using it, don't you think?
Activity: 658
What do you mean? everyone is entitled to buy a new game if they can afford it
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Games subscription will be provided by you guys or user will able to load his own game on the playkey system?
I read that there will be only a list of games. Allowing to download games to the system to all users is not safe

It's better to provide subscription in the platform itself but consistently updated catalogue is must then.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

I guess the only think you need is a good Internet to play the games.

Good Internet and hardware which is able to run the stream, but that shouldn't be too hard, at least not as hard as getting a high end gaming pc.

I think PLAYKEY will definitely specify the minimum system requirements to  run the PLAYKEY service.
Activity: 308
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Well, I'm thinking of connecting my steam record so you can

And even some games as I understood it will not be necessary to buy

There you can play only in the games that they have on the site (since these games are installed on their gaming computers), and games need to be purchased to have a license key.

is there any info that you can maybe link your steam account with their service Smiley? to make a license key check?

would be really great, dont you think so Smiley?

I suppose you can link your Steam account. On the website, it is always written, which games you can play from which sources (e.g. Steam).
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

And even some games as I understood it will not be necessary to buy

There you can play only in the games that they have on the site (since these games are installed on their gaming computers), and games need to be purchased to have a license key.

is there any info that you can maybe link your steam account with their service Smiley? to make a license key check?

would be really great, dont you think so Smiley?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Gaming is always booming. Curious to see how this will combine with this project!
Games are already some kind of cult at the moment. I think everything will only develop
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Gaming is always booming. Curious to see how this will combine with this project!

I guess the only think you need is a good Internet to play the games.

Good Internet and hardware which is able to run the stream, but that shouldn't be too hard, at least not as hard as getting a high end gaming pc.

I think PLAYKEY will definitely specify the minimum system requirements to  run the PLAYKEY service.

Since it is basically a only a stream, you don't need much. So if you are able to watch youtube videos etc, you will be able likely to play games with it. The only thing you need is a good internet connection ... and then you just hope, that the PlayKey streaming pc has also a fast connection and is somewhere near you :-)
Playkey is less expensive than a competitive gaming computer, so you can easily buy games you want with the economy you make by not buying this computer, you will realise a lot of economy in the future thanks to playkey.

But more expensive than other cloud gaming platforms :-)
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Playkey is less expensive than a competitive gaming computer, so you can easily buy games you want with the economy you make by not buying this computer, you will realise a lot of economy in the future thanks to playkey.
Pages:
Jump to: