Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 24. (Read 41873 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why do not you have a client for Linux?
I think so far there is no such technical possibility. I think in the future this issue will be resolved

It is technical possible :-) They just not released it yet, I guess.

how about MAC version or IOS version on apple phone?

There is already have a MAC version . I tried , it's works
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Free Airdrop ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I think so far there is no such technical possibility. I think in the future this issue will be resolved

I heard that in the future there will be a client for android and iOS
But it will not match many pc games.
I think its inefficient.

Well, an Android and iOS version make sense. I don't think a lot people will actually play on their mobile devices any games, but think about the sticks that you put into your TV ... or the AppleTV. You can then just use any iOS / Android device, to stream your game on your TV. I think that is the idea behind it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
iam bring the good news for you guys. who doesnt know about this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
playkeyteam already confirmed that pkt token will be listed on Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Evercoin and Coinlink Korea after ICO. they are still in touch with bittrex. waiting for the next big news for those who investing on playkey token!!
source playkey telegram channel

Even though it's not that important for me since I plan to hold my tokens for some time, I think a lot of people will be happy to already have some exchanges confirmed for the time after the ICO.
here you are right tokens, you can hold that as for the project a great prospect

Thats great news, altrough i will hold my tokens its always good to see the value of your investments.
Activity: 350
Great project. I think everything will be fine in the future. Tokens will only go up. So it will be worth keeping a few tokens
Activity: 490

But it will not match many pc games.
I think its inefficient.
Activity: 588

they must have product for Windows and Mac at first, and than for other OS...

I think linux is far more popular among gamers than Mac. It's a serious oversight.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
iam bring the good news for you guys. who doesnt know about this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
playkeyteam already confirmed that pkt token will be listed on Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Evercoin and Coinlink Korea after ICO. they are still in touch with bittrex. waiting for the next big news for those who investing on playkey token!!

Even though it's not that important for me since I plan to hold my tokens for some time, I think a lot of people will be happy to already have some exchanges confirmed for the time after the ICO.
here you are right tokens, you can hold that as for the project a great prospect
Activity: 476

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

they must have product for Windows and Mac at first, and than for other OS...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

So if i got this right, you want us to run games on our GPU's?

Yes, that is the plan :-)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Playkey raised a pretty nice amount of money at the moment, and about competitors, maybe there is some in the market with a similar idea, but there is no project like playkey, it’s the only project in the crypto world with a blockchain application.

With this kind of project, they can raise even more. They need some more push. Maybe more marketing or partnerships.

I think it is a good amount of money but with this project, it can be way more than that.

As long as the project has a unique concept and possesses a potential for growth, then it will not have  problems in securing a good amount of funding just like PLAYKEY does.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
So if i got this right, you want us to run games on our GPU's?
Activity: 224
A really interesting project and there are many game partners willing to cooperate with this project because I am sure this project will be successful and will have very high prices as soon as listed on the major exchanges.

Activity: 448
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

actually i think, the project is good and solid, same the dev team, but they need more partnerships and in my opinion even more marketing on every field. it is already not bad, but imo they could already hire a professional marketing team and go to make commercial or partnerships with well known youtuber and or even a esl sports team, to show everyone, that even pro gamers would use the playkey streaming Smiley

just my 2 cents Smiley

Well, you are right ... marketing is always a good idea :-)
The problem is that you actually can't play games competitive on cloud platforms ... well, we already established, that you could play some turn-based games etc, but most of the prof. ESL games are shooters and in general fast paced games.
Regarding Youtubers ... also a good idea... but I think Gamers on Youtube also rather advertise PC hardware than a cloud gaming platform. Of course they can be convinced with money ... still the question is .. how authentic that would be.

If it's true that they partnered up with all the major game publishers,  I don't think they need more partnerships. What they seem to lack is to point out these partnerships and use them for the advertisement of their project.

Playkey has partnerships with all major publishers. They support us and agreed on using their games in the service. Playkey expands gaming user base - win-win for all.

Well, I am pretty sure that it is not a "real" partnership. You needed to make some agreements with publishers, so they are allowed to run the games in the cloud. That is just an essential step, so you are able to run your service at all.
I am pretty sure, EA won't do any advertising for you. Why should they?
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: