Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 60. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
When the ico end?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
when is it planned to launch a platform for miners?
This is a really good idea but I believe the mining system should be incentivized in a more traditional way. If you could create some kind of issuance for PKT that goes along with every Ethereum Block and rewards each miner based on a performance index reported from the cloud software (fractals/sec, Gigaflops, Teraflops, etc.), it can create a more reliable system for a larger number of miners.

You could also add a difficulty algorithm to this based on the total hashpower to limit the amount received related to the computing power similar to legacy mining. This way you have a system with rewards based on some intrinsic economics then being dependent on one company's revenue which will fluctuate up and down each day, and a much higher capacity to fund new machines directly from the blockchain in a trustless manner.
I would also like to try mining and see how much you can earn on this
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
This is a really good idea but I believe the mining system should be incentivized in a more traditional way. If you could create some kind of issuance for PKT that goes along with every Ethereum Block and rewards each miner based on a performance index reported from the cloud software (fractals/sec, Gigaflops, Teraflops, etc.), it can create a more reliable system for a larger number of miners.

You could also add a difficulty algorithm to this based on the total hashpower to limit the amount received related to the computing power similar to legacy mining. This way you have a system with rewards based on some intrinsic economics then being dependent on one company's revenue which will fluctuate up and down each day, and a much higher capacity to fund new machines directly from the blockchain in a trustless manner.
downloaded the client I played I really liked. Thank you
Prices for games on the platform will be cheaper than regular purchases?
what will be the approximate income from PC if it is leased to gamers?
what does the bot write for stealing an account?
Activity: 434
What about prices, after decentralization will they be changed?
Activity: 476
a great idea is the transition to blockchain. We are waiting for the launch of the platform I want to try
Activity: 434
How much per month users must pay for your service? They also must pay for games or now?
You must buy a game or use already buyed license if you want to use PlayKey.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I have learned that PKT will appear on the stock exchanges within one month after the ICO: Cryptopia, Coinlink, Evercoin, Coin exchange and negotiations with Bittrex, this is especially pleasing.
Activity: 112
I do not invest in ICOs but this looks like an interesting project. I am a bit sceptical about the feasibility of distributed servers but still might invest in this one.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
In my opinion, very cool thing is that anyone can now play the most advanced game, regardless of the power of their computer. As for me, this is a major advantage of Playkey cloud gaming platform.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.

dont spam here man!!
you can report your issue to moderator or create topic on Scam Accusations by giving proof that you are the orginal owner of that account.
moderator or some DT member will take action if you can provide legit proof

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
In my opinion, very cool thing is that anyone can now play the most advanced game, regardless of the power of their computer. As for me, this is a major advantage of Playkey cloud gaming platform.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
tell me more about the arrangements with the game developers. What does this mean for users?

There are none ...
Activity: 350
tell me more about the arrangements with the game developers. What does this mean for users?
How much per month users must pay for your service? They also must pay for games or now?
Visit their website and see https://playkey.net/en/intro_know/
Thank you. I went and watched, I played for free. All liked it
Visit their website and see https://playkey.net/en/intro_know/
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: