Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 62. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
played several times on the platform. I think on decentralization this will work even better?
Should be because servers will be everywhere and nowhere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
played several times on the platform. I think on decentralization this will work even better?
Activity: 448
downloaded client, it weighs only 15 MB. Played works fine
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
what pc is needed to participate in the mining
мoщный
As a gamer, this project is really awesome thing to have, since it over the joy over the game without interrupting the player with a high cost.
Good luck team.

You need a device with very powerful graphic cards and low latency and high speed internet.

This all is fair. But I want to understand this will be cloud power or on my PC, in fact, will be launched 1 game

Not sure what you exactly asking.
If you are a miner .. you need a gaming pc ... that will run 24/7 and people will basically log into it and play games on it.
If you are a consumer ... you don't need a powerful pc because everything is streamed to you more or less like a movie stream from Netflix. So you need a half decent internet connection to make it work.
Activity: 476
мoщный
As a gamer, this project is really awesome thing to have, since it over the joy over the game without interrupting the player with a high cost.
Good luck team.

You need a device with very powerful graphic cards and low latency and high speed internet.

This all is fair. But I want to understand this will be cloud power or on my PC, in fact, will be launched 1 game

I suppose a pc, which can play new games :-)
Well, if 1 pc for 1 game. If the power is cloudy?

Well, I think a lot of private miners won't be able run multiple games on the same pc ... and have an internet connection, that is able to stream to multiple customers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Playkey project is clearly one of the top in the last time, looking forward to the further development. Mining to enhance capacity - I personally find promising.
Activity: 434
Friends where to see the project road map now
On website playkey.io press button "Roadmap" and you will get the follow link:
https://playkey.io/en/#roadmap
Activity: 350
Friends where to see the project road map now

Well, if 1 pc for 1 game. If the power is cloudy?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
мoщный
Good luck team.

Activity: 532
мoщный
Good luck team.
Activity: 532

Я нe coвceм пoнял вoпpoc.
Will ypu have Pre-ICO?

For the all questions about licenses, you must buy license for a game or use your own if a game is not free to play, because PlayKey us absolutely legal, right? 
I am surprised that there are people who really ask about this.
I did not really understand the question. But now you have to buy games.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
Shocked Attention! The big boss himself, Egor Gurjev - founder and mastermind of Playkey, serial entrepreneur and manager - will answer all your questions in real time. Chat interview will be held on 26 October at 15:00 (UTC+0). Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/playkey_io

that day is tommorrow right?
i have alot of question about playkey presale which will be end today
Activity: 476
how will the load be chosen for the pc of the miners? Will there be a way to regulate this for yourself?
Activity: 686
Shocked Attention! The big boss himself, Egor Gurjev - founder and mastermind of Playkey, serial entrepreneur and manager - will answer all your questions in real time. Chat interview will be held on 26 October at 15:00 (UTC+0). Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/playkey_io

Thanks for the informative, it will be worthwhile to be present, even if sleepy, to be able to clarify what we still have, it will be very good to also test the resourcefulness of it and its mastery over what it presents to us, this gives me confidence and makes the project more credible.
Activity: 140
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
Pages:
Jump to: