Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 58. (Read 41897 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
If playkey can provide rendering services for 3D application it would be a revolutionary product . Wait I just got a new ico idea ..  Grin

it just bunch of crap if only use idea for promoting an ICO.
without experienced work and real working product on previous achievements like playkey did.
it will turned into scam no matter how much they raise money from ICO.
so only smart investor who will gain some profit from ICO, other else they will loss some money or get scammed without gain anything
did not quite understand what you wanted to say with these words?
jonnytracker said that he got an idea of cloud 3D rendering, and
redwine49 tryed to say that jonnytracker haven’t any expirience and his idea just can’t work. But from where he knows.
Rendering is secondary. First you need to launch a platform with games. And there we'll see
Activity: 434
If playkey can provide rendering services for 3D application it would be a revolutionary product . Wait I just got a new ico idea ..  Grin

without experienced work and real working product on previous achievements like playkey did.
so only smart investor who will gain some profit from ICO, other else they will loss some money or get scammed without gain anything
jonnytracker said that he got an idea of cloud 3D rendering, and
redwine49 tryed to say that jonnytracker haven’t any expirience and his idea just can’t work. But from where he knows.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I liked that you have advisers from the leading game development companies. Keep it up!

Yeah! Members (some ex.) of Epic games, Blizzard, Oculus VR, GigaWatt and others.
https://playkey.io/en/#team
Activity: 476
I liked that you have advisers from the leading game development companies. Keep it up!
Activity: 210
Hello everybody. The sale is almost complete. Who knows how many managed to collect?

Pre-sale is completed. ICO starts on 1 November and lasts until 30 November or til the hard cap.

Collected funds:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9fa502e35db41c242fc70611f59ae545b19059df

good news. presale already completed but i want to know much PKT token left for ICO next month?

wait for the official details or you can ask info in their telegram chat

Activity: 1078
Merit: 111

Activity: 294
Hello everybody. The sale is almost complete. Who knows how many managed to collect?

Pre-sale is completed. ICO starts on 1 November and lasts until 30 November or til the hard cap.

Collected funds:

Total In   7,873.949173397159 ETHER  ,really big successfull Pre-sale , i think official will reach more success in crowd-sale
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

Collected funds:

good news. presale already completed but i want to know much PKT token left for ICO next month?

Collected funds:
Activity: 350
9 hours till Pre-ICO ends!

Where I could see the current result of it?

You can check their smart contract address 0x9fA502e35dB41C242fc70611f59Ae545B19059DF
Must I download the wallet to check this, can i do this another way?

But maybe there are other destinations for contribution for whales or in fiat
what is this XENON token? why it not a PKT?

As I understand there was an airdrop of xenon tokens. So the holders of ETH received xenon tokens.
and how does this token relate to Playkey?

They collect money in ETH. For now, it is more than 7800 ETH on that address and some xenon tokens )

I think xenon has nothing to do with PlayKey.
Please make approximate calculations on the mining of equipment
Diagon
9 hours till Pre-ICO ends!

Where I could see the current result of it?

You can check their smart contract address 0x9fA502e35dB41C242fc70611f59Ae545B19059DF
Must I download the wallet to check this, can i do this another way?

But maybe there are other destinations for contribution for whales or in fiat
what is this XENON token? why it not a PKT?

As I understand there was an airdrop of xenon tokens. So the holders of ETH received xenon tokens.
and how does this token relate to Playkey?
At the moment, I believe that this is one of the most reliable and promising ICO. because it has under itself a working platform
I also think so, especially since the gaming industry will only grow like the average age of a gamer. So the audience that can pay will be more
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
Im glad i found this project, didnt even know it existed before. With my outdated computer i couldn't play half of the new game and now i will have a chance again.
Its also a good way to test the game before buying if you have decent computer.

I tried to play a free demo on playkey.net on my office notebook. I was told to wait for 8 minutes in order to be connected to the server, so I didn't want to wait for so long.

I'll try tomorrow. Have you tried their free demo on your outdated computer?

you need to have a good internet connection if you want to play the game on playkey.
thats why you need to wait a bit longer to connect the server.
What is soft cap? Have you reached it?

i dont know about that and i want to know like you do. maybe dev team can answer this question.

I have found it )
10M PKT tokens.
So they don't reached it yet, aren't?
as I understand yet is not present. But the ICO itself is still ahead
Im glad i found this project, didnt even know it existed before. With my outdated computer i couldn't play half of the new game and now i will have a chance again.

I tried to play a free demo on playkey.net on my office notebook. I was told to wait for 8 minutes in order to be connected to the server, so I didn't want to wait for so long.

I'll try tomorrow. Have you tried their free demo on your outdated computer?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Activity: 350
Great idea. If it turns out to implement all that is conceived. The price of the token grows unequivocally.
Pages:
Jump to: