Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLNc] PLNcoin - Polish cryptocurrency - giveaway for Poles - page 21. (Read 94783 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
can anybody help wallet has no rescan option coins stuck in block chain sent by hashfast pool they have confirmed with screen shot of blockchain wallet synced 3718 block and 9 connections  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
DEV: when can we expect the exchange?
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i'm sure a prepaid margin is no problem for most btc traders. they could probably spare a few Smiley short selling is a lot of money for a trader

Apart from that, do you think there's a chance for implementing short selling coins in the future? Smiley

Short selling must be an interesting experiment in the crypto world. I think can't be full operational at first, maybe implementing some margin accounts that has to be backed with some deposited BTC. Something low volumen, it's risky for both sides.  

of course with margin accounts nobody expects you to pay for someone else's mistakes. and also stop loss functions would be pretty nice to have with that short selling Smiley if you get a margin call, you're fucked but that's the market, it's normal. traders work with this every day

I mean in the way that most stock markets exchanges that has margin accounts are based on credit "you loss more than you own is not problem, we borrow you more money until the stock gets in the point that you could recover". So a pre-paid margin account is the way to start a experiment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

Apart from that, do you think there's a chance for implementing short selling coins in the future? Smiley

Short selling must be an interesting experiment in the crypto world. I think can't be full operational at first, maybe implementing some margin accounts that has to be backed with some deposited BTC. Something low volumen, it's risky for both sides.  

of course with margin accounts nobody expects you to pay for someone else's mistakes. and also stop loss functions would be pretty nice to have with that short selling Smiley if you get a margin call, you're fucked but that's the market, it's normal. traders work with this every day

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
i dont know if i overlooked it but where can i get the wallet?  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for the dump. Come on dumpers, begin  Grin

what will be price price You think?

I don't know, I just want buy even more cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This is next Spaincoin...
i think bittrex is great and i also wish less idiots would exist in the world, the market sell option was very good. people should learn trading we don't have to dumb it down for them! and bittrex isn't too low, they launched the most popular 2 coins right now so what is low about them? i'm not affiliated in any way i'm just an average joe but i like talking straight and making sense not senseless accuses.

Thank you for the support!

We are only 19 days old at this point and we are growing volume and users by almost 15-20% a day.  The only way we can become 'big' is if we can get continued support from the communities.  We do not take any bribes or force users to pay for votes to launch new coins and we incur all the risk and costs of doing so.  Give us a shot and let us know what we can do to keep your business!

I agree with qumatru the option of limit/market was amazing. I don't understand why you vanish that, it was really because people were complaining for their actions using that option?

richiela very nice trading market you have... keep an eye for the growing and maintain your good service.

Thanks!  Yeah, having limit/market was one of our primary feature since no other exchange supported it.  It was one of the main reasons I wanted to build an exchange cause I couldn't find that functionality for my bot Wink

We will be adding it back in shortly via a setting in the settings menu.  It is unfortunate but there were a lot of people that lost a lot of coin because they didn't understand what a market order was and ignored the warnings that we thought were sufficient.

Thanks,
Richie

you're asking us xardasim? u with 50mh/s?
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
i think bittrex is great and i also wish less idiots would exist in the world, the market sell option was very good. people should learn trading we don't have to dumb it down for them! and bittrex isn't too low, they launched the most popular 2 coins right now so what is low about them? i'm not affiliated in any way i'm just an average joe but i like talking straight and making sense not senseless accuses.

Thank you for the support!

We are only 19 days old at this point and we are growing volume and users by almost 15-20% a day.  The only way we can become 'big' is if we can get continued support from the communities.  We do not take any bribes or force users to pay for votes to launch new coins and we incur all the risk and costs of doing so.  Give us a shot and let us know what we can do to keep your business!

I agree with qumatru the option of limit/market was amazing. I don't understand why you vanish that, it was really because people were complaining for their actions using that option?

richiela very nice trading market you have... keep an eye for the growing and maintain your good service.

Thanks!  Yeah, having limit/market was one of our primary feature since no other exchange supported it.  It was one of the main reasons I wanted to build an exchange cause I couldn't find that functionality for my bot Wink

We will be adding it back in shortly via a setting in the settings menu.  It is unfortunate but there were a lot of people that lost a lot of coin because they didn't understand what a market order was and ignored the warnings that we thought were sufficient.

Thanks,
Richie

Activity: 1624

what will be price price You think?
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Hey Guys,

i case you are still looking for a reliable Pool:

https://pln.suprnova.cc just started

Currently 0% Fee
Stratum+VDiff
DDoS Prot
Fresh new design
Idle Worker Notif
Block Notifs
2factor Auth
Payouts every 30 seconds !

Hop in, we've just begun, lets rock Poland Wink

https://pln.suprnova.cc

Thanks for your trust Guys, already 100MH/s and climbing.

Already multiple Blocks found.

From now on, we will give out 5 PLN Coin Finder Reward for the next 5 Blocks to get this Coin rocking !

Hop in now and grab your PLNs !

Hashrate above 80 mh/s and Finding one Block after the Other..  Plus 5 PLN Bonus per Block Finder..  Mine at Suprnova!
Activity: 1624
Giveaway will be immediately dumped. 100 coins per human is huge for current volume
yeah and coin will die ;/

Giveaway should have been delayed for a week or two
3-4 days should be enough, but now it's too late
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Giveaway will be immediately dumped. 100 coins per human is huge for current volume
yeah and coin will die ;/

Giveaway should have been delayed for a week or two
Pages:
Jump to: