Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoC Consortium Stage 1: BURST - page 4. (Read 11602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
August 12, 2017, 07:13:27 AM
It would be good to be transparent about your planned milestones. Not that you have to declare strict deadlines - just put out the vision of what you want to accomplish.
This is open source after all so saying "feature x will be released when its ready" is perfectly acceptable Smiley

Sooner or later we will publish something like a roadmap and we will probably start in a form without strict deadlines and may move to deadline estimates later.

The reason why we are reluctant to do it right now is simply because the team agrees to undercommit and to overdeliver. We are - as probably most of you too - fed up with "plans", "intentions" and announcements that may turn up to be vaporware.

So for the time being, we would like to limit our announcements for the situation when we have something that is ready/available at the time of the announcement.

We believe, in time, this will be the best image our group can build, because always when you see a PoC announcement, you know there is "one more thing".

For those who are impatient, or would like to monitor the development process more closely, we set up a Twitter account where we intend to publish the smaller things like "New feature here and there".

https://twitter.com/PoC_Consortium
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
August 11, 2017, 06:24:29 PM
Are you in any way related to Burst Nation or Adam Guerbuez?

Not that I am aware of. Our PoC Consortium announcement on BN was promptly deleted

Being banned from Burst Nation is a good recommendation for me Wink

It would be good to be transparent about your planned milestones. Not that you have to declare strict deadlines - just put out the vision of what you want to accomplish.
This is open source after all so saying "feature x will be released when its ready" is perfectly acceptable Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
August 11, 2017, 05:26:56 PM
Interesting! Do you have a roadmap for future development or plans?

Internal. We may choose to set up an official roadmap if our actions/announcements start to have economic effect.
Until then, just be aware "we're here and we're doing". Lean back and enjoy the things to come.

I can translate to Italian for free (coins)

Feel free, but please send the translation for review to [email protected]

I need more information. It doesn't look so good

You may want to be more specific.

When will this development roadmap be available? Because as informed is only internal?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 05:12:52 PM
Hi Dev i like to know more about this Project just interested 
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
August 11, 2017, 05:06:47 PM
I agree that's a lot of bold statements, but it sounds like you believe pretty strongly in what you write.

I would love to see strong and professional leadership behind burst.

Running a 272TB burst miner myself and do hope burst will climb out of the 200 satoshi hole and less than $14 million market cap it is currently stuck in.
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
August 11, 2017, 04:32:42 PM
Sounds nice. A lot of bold statements. But the community you are gathering here (me, potentially, and all others reading the post) need some milestones to be be oriented at. No need to be "those arrogant we know we will disrupt ALL" developers.

Simplicity is the key. Would be nice to have at least rough understanding of when when and how you will be doing, and at which point you might need to test scalability with users' help
I totally agree.

What does "PoC Consortium Stage 1: Burst" mean? Is Stage 2 another Coin?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 11, 2017, 02:27:22 PM
Would you mind sharing photos of your Burst farm?  200 TB isn't that small of a farm and would still take some work to setup.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 02:13:26 PM
Okay i will just see this a good project, i need to see how this development is next on this thread, at least it can be much cooler than others
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 02:04:43 PM
Good to see that there are finally competent people with burst. This MTM guy from burstnation is/was annoying af. Every single YouTube Video made by him feels like some sort of teleshopping/scam show.

In case you need help with german translation let me know.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 11:28:40 AM
The project sounds amazing, although you didn't held an ICO, so I just got a little curious, how will you promote your coins? Did you have any plan or any kind of easy way to make this coin get known by peoples?

How Amazing can be an Announcement that You have not bother to read it? You speak like Trump now.
This is a 3 Years old Coin dude. It's name is Burstcoin. Ticker: "BURST"
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 10:59:09 AM
The project sounds amazing, although you didn't held an ICO, so I just got a little curious, how will you promote your coins? Did you have any plan or any kind of easy way to make this coin get known by peoples?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 10:44:54 AM
reserved on weekend
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 10:36:04 AM
Sounds nice. A lot of bold statements. But the community you are gathering here (me, potentially, and all others reading the post) need some milestones to be be oriented at. No need to be "those arrogant we know we will disrupt ALL" developers.

Simplicity is the key. Would be nice to have at least rough understanding of when when and how you will be doing, and at which point you might need to test scalability with users' help
Activity: 279
August 11, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Not that I am aware of. Our PoC Consortium announcement on BN was promptly deleted

https://i.imgur.com/r7EWoXb.png

The account was banned. I'm pretty sure if you look several hundred generations back, Adam and someone from our team may have common ancestors.

What was your previous involvement in BURST (ie what was your name in the community).  I assume this isn't the first time you've been involved with BURST?

We are involved in BURST since about a month or so.

What is your name (or names) on the team forums?
Activity: 424
August 11, 2017, 10:01:29 AM
Interesting. Reserved for evening research.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 11, 2017, 09:59:58 AM
Posting to keep updated.  As someone who also believes in Burst and am putting heavy investment into it (See my miner on http://pool.burstcoin.party:8081/), I am eagerly following developments.
legendary
฿ → ∞
August 11, 2017, 09:50:20 AM

https://i.imgur.com/r7EWoXb.png

The account was banned. I'm pretty sure if you look several hundred generations back, Adam and someone from our team may have common ancestors.

What was your previous involvement in BURST (ie what was your name in the community).  I assume this isn't the first time you've been involved with BURST?

We are involved in BURST since about a month or so.
Activity: 279
August 11, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
August 11, 2017, 08:35:48 AM
legendary
฿ → ∞
August 11, 2017, 08:13:02 AM
Interesting! Do you have a roadmap for future development or plans?

Internal. We may choose to set up an official roadmap if our actions/announcements start to have economic effect.
Until then, just be aware "we're here and we're doing". Lean back and enjoy the things to come.

I can translate to Italian for free (coins)

Feel free, but please send the translation for review to [email protected]

I need more information. It doesn't look so good

You may want to be more specific.
Pages:
Jump to: