Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 11. (Read 11323 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
A bunch of news almost at once, one after another. I'm quite impressed. It's clear that the project continues to develop despite all current funding problems.
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay Community,

We are thrilled to announce the launch of the ‘Buy crypto’ section in PointPay Crypto Bank for iOS (version 1.0.6). It enables our clients to buy cryptocurrency with debit and credit cards. Do not forget about the possible KYC process when buying crypto. We are currently working at the ‘Sell crypto’ section.

We also remind about the active PointPay Token Sale → https://pointpay.io/buytoken

PointPay.io
Dear PointPay Community,

We are thrilled to announce the launch of the ‘Buy crypto’ section in PointPay Crypto Bank for Android. It enables our clients to buy cryptocurrency with debit and credit cards. Do not forget about the possible KYC process when buying crypto.

We also remind about the active PointPay Token Sale → https://pointpay.io/buytoken

PointPay.io
Dear PointPay Community,

We have realized a very convenient transaction history on the web version of PointPay Crypto Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/transactions-history

Now users can sort their transaction history according to the type:

- all;
- deposit;
- withdrawal;
- interest (earned);
- transfer (between bank accounts or PointPay products).

PointPay clients can also sort the transaction history according to the date and particular account (Bitcoin Checking account, Ethereum Savings account, etc.)

Let us know if you like this update. Just send an email to → [email protected]

You can also participate in PointPay Token Sale → https://pointpay.io/buytoken
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Dear PointPay Community,

We are thrilled to announce the translation of all PointPay products into the most popular languages: English, Chinese, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Korean, Turkish, Russian. Just check your language in the right upper corner of the website and enjoy using PointPay!

Nice thats a step up, now there is a bigger opportunity for this project to be used worldwide. keep it up!

Yeah, well done. Multilingualism is a great marketing tool these days.

Right?! I feel like lots of projects dont really care about that and thats not an easy task and requires a good amount of money spent on it

Did they update the app too? Would need it
Activity: 446
Merit: 10
Dear PointPay Community,

We are thrilled to announce the translation of all PointPay products into the most popular languages: English, Chinese, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Korean, Turkish, Russian. Just check your language in the right upper corner of the website and enjoy using PointPay!

Nice thats a step up, now there is a bigger opportunity for this project to be used worldwide. keep it up!

Right?! I feel like lots of projects dont really care about that and thats not an easy task and requires a good amount of money spent on it
Dear PointPay Community,

Dear PointPay Community,

PointPay.io
Dear PointPay Community,

Dear PointPay Community,

We have completed and fully launched PointPay native offchain technology. It enables PointPay clients to send instant transfers to friends and partners between PointPay Bank, Exchange, Wallet, Payment System and mobile PointPay crypto banking applications for iOS and Android.

PointPay is currently working under the discount system: the more PXP tokens you have, the less fee you are to pay for the transfers and payments.

Don’t have PointPay tokens (PXP) yet? Buy PointPay tokens now → https://pointpay.io/buytoken

thats pretty big, gonna try it some day this week. Will see how it goes

Yeah looking goodm, lmk how it went 'd want to see if it works
Dear PointPay Community,

We have completed and fully launched PointPay native offchain technology. It enables PointPay clients to send instant transfers to friends and partners between PointPay Bank, Exchange, Wallet, Payment System and mobile PointPay crypto banking applications for iOS and Android.

PointPay is currently working under the discount system: the more PXP tokens you have, the less fee you are to pay for the transfers and payments.

Don’t have PointPay tokens (PXP) yet? Buy PointPay tokens now → https://pointpay.io/buytoken

thats pretty big, gonna try it some day this week. Will see how it goes
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay Community,

PointPay.io
Dear PointPay Community,

Now everyone can use public trading API on PointPay Crypto Exchange for automated trading. You can find a description as well as adjust your trading activity following the correspondent link in the footer on the PointPay Crypto Exchange.

We wish you comfortable cryptocurrency trading with PointPay!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

I heard they are also doing defi very curious to see the option on the app as well

Heard nothing about it but even a change in the title of the topic hints at this. Wonder what it will look like.

Yeah, same here I've never tried it before so I wonder if doing something like that is legit?? has anyone had experience with defi?
I heard they are also doing defi very curious to see the option on the app as well
Dear PointPay community,

We are thrilled to announce that we have launched mobile crypto banking applications for Android and iOS three weeks earlier than we expected. Within this version you can send and receive crypto, earn daily interest with crypto checking ang savings accounts as well as track your payments in the history section.

We will be pleased to get your feedback. It helps us to become better.

Continue working on the second version which will enable our customers to buy and sell crypto with debit and credit cards.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Ahhh finally, about to download the app on my iphone, hoping its as good as it sounds

I got the app, its pretty simple to use and works well which is surprising lol I tried a few transactions for ETH, dont knwo if it works as well for other cryptocurrencies

I also liked the new android app: it's very convenient. It should be noted that they spent quite a lot of time developing these two applications.

Mobile applications are a must have these days. They had to launch them long ago. Wouldn't say that this is some kind of special achievement.

I agree, also its not fully functional ecosystem app just the bank which is kind of upsetting bc I would like to use all products including exhcange but i guess they are still working on that

true that, i was kinda expecting like full pro mode in the app.. its still pretty cool to use
Dear PointPay community,

We are thrilled to announce that we have launched mobile crypto banking applications for Android and iOS three weeks earlier than we expected. Within this version you can send and receive crypto, earn daily interest with crypto checking ang savings accounts as well as track your payments in the history section.

Continue working on the second version which will enable our customers to buy and sell crypto with debit and credit cards.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Ahhh finally, about to download the app on my iphone, hoping its as good as it sounds

I got the app, its pretty simple to use and works well which is surprising lol I tried a few transactions for ETH, dont knwo if it works as well for other cryptocurrencies

I also liked the new android app: it's very convenient. It should be noted that they spent quite a lot of time developing these two applications.

Mobile applications are a must have these days. They had to launch them long ago. Wouldn't say that this is some kind of special achievement.

I agree, also its not fully functional ecosystem app just the bank which is kind of upsetting bc I would like to use all products including exhcange but i guess they are still working on that
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Of course they are, but better late than never, eh? And besides, doing something is always more difficult than just criticizing, isn't it? Wink
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: