Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 15. (Read 11323 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Dear PointPay community,

A new PointPay Bank design has been released.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

it looks quite interesting but I would like to understand what the team offers for investors and I would like to see a business plan
Activity: 2

Unfortunately I don't really believe in the success of this venture: the idea would be great only if it weren't about Russia. Cry

omg haha why only bitcoin... better let them close the entire ineternet)) have the impression that their ruling elite has long survived from the mind

people really be reaching smh, like there is not enough sh*t going on already

If the Russians forbid the circulation of bitcoin - in the realities of our time it will be like a shot yourself in the foot.

I don't think this will be possible since cryptocurrency is the future ...
and I think that the Russians will make the right decision
Activity: 65

Unfortunately I don't really believe in the success of this venture: the idea would be great only if it weren't about Russia. Cry

omg haha why only bitcoin... better let them close the entire ineternet)) have the impression that their ruling elite has long survived from the mind

people really be reaching smh, like there is not enough sh*t going on already
Activity: 96

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Dear PointPay community,

Like any participants of the cryptomarket we are concerned about the possible ban of blockchain technologies in the Russian Federation. We are not indifferent to digital economy development fate.
So, PointPay prepared a package of proposals for the bill on digital financial assets (DFA) and sent today to the State Duma deputy, Chairman of the Financial Market Committee Aksakov A.G.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team

now everyone can watch this token at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pointpay
and i hope in the near time pointpay will be added on other exchange not only livecoin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pointpay/markets
regards

well thats a real step forward.. amazing project in the sense that it survived two years of chronic lack of investment and despite this it's moving along

Should have been done much earlier 'cause this isn't an achievement but a necessity.

Better late than never, right? Smiley
and i hope in the near time pointpay will be added on other exchange not only livecoin
regards

well thats a real step forward.. amazing project in the sense that it survived two years of chronic lack of investment and despite this it's moving along
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
PointPay shared information on the development status of the application for mobile devices running on iOS https://medium.com/@pointpay/development-status-of-mobile-pointpay-crypto-banking-application-for-ios-2ef9c9bf16a3
Dear PointPay community,

Like any participants of the cryptomarket we are concerned about the possible ban of blockchain technologies in the Russian Federation. We are not indifferent to digital economy development fate.
So, PointPay prepared a package of proposals for the bill on digital financial assets (DFA) and sent today to the State Duma deputy, Chairman of the Financial Market Committee Aksakov A.G.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team

https://miro.medium.com/max/945/1*eaEIRoSA02MSxdBCPr3zOg.png

You guys should make a YT video about this, like explain in details I would love to watch this
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
regards
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team

The next portion of the bounty for Pointpay will start from 10 June 2019 for sure? Also, before that we will get paid our earlier stakes prices in our given eth wallet address?

As far as I know their bounty program was frozen last September 'cause "the first round of the fundraising campaign did not bring the expected result".

moreover.. june 10, 2019 has long gone! if ya dont have a time machine of course..)))

well, hopefully for all of us they have a good plan lol
The next portion of the bounty for Pointpay will start from 10 June 2019 for sure? Also, before that we will get paid our earlier stakes prices in our given eth wallet address?

As far as I know their bounty program was frozen last September 'cause "the first round of the fundraising campaign did not bring the expected result".

moreover.. june 10, 2019 has long gone! if ya dont have a time machine of course..)))

Wonder if they will go ahead and have another one now, since their brand have more awareness
Activity: 81
Merit: 2

Activity: 476
Merit: 1
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

love the new design! keep it up guys!

nothing special to be honest.. what I really like it is how the 'my portfolio' subsection of their crypto wallet is designed:convenient and eye-pleasing Cool

I think its important they are working on improving the platform and roll out new features weekly, shows dedication. Even through the hard times
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

nothing special to be honest.. what I really like it is how the 'my portfolio' subsection of their crypto wallet is designed:convenient and eye-pleasing Cool
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley
well i think its enough to discuss their referal program))) there was more recent news about 15% apr on pxp savings account in their crypto bank......

IMO it looks quite serious... income percentage is even better than in some fiat money banks))))))
Pages:
Jump to: