Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 12. (Read 11323 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Dear PointPay community,

We are thrilled to announce that we have launched mobile crypto banking applications for Android and iOS three weeks earlier than we expected. Within this version you can send and receive crypto, earn daily interest with crypto checking ang savings accounts as well as track your payments in the history section.

We will be pleased to get your feedback. It helps us to become better.

Continue working on the second version which will enable our customers to buy and sell crypto with debit and credit cards.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Ahhh finally, about to download the app on my iphone, hoping its as good as it sounds
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

We are thrilled to announce that we have launched mobile crypto banking applications for Android and iOS three weeks earlier than we expected. Within this version you can send and receive crypto, earn daily interest with crypto checking ang savings accounts as well as track your payments in the history section.

We will be pleased to get your feedback. It helps us to become better.

Continue working on the second version which will enable our customers to buy and sell crypto with debit and credit cards.

Check our ICO Rating on ICOBench platform.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Activity: 446
Merit: 10
I apologize. Thank you very much for the link. the reward really extended and it has long been in my Ethereum wallet, but $ 1.5 in ETH equivalent is such a small amount that I didn’t even notice it. the equivalent of where ferum is such a small amount that I did not even notice it.

We are pleased to hear you found the reward. Smiley
My friend, I really found what I was looking for, but it did not bring me joy, because this is not a reward, but a real joke. of course the bounty campaign didn't last too long, but $ 1,5 per job is really funny.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

As far as I know, two percent of the total amount of funds that the project managed to raise during the bounty campaign was paid. It isn't their fault that the bounty campaign didn't bring the expected result. Now it's quite difficult to raise funds because the ICO boom period is long gone.

As far as I remember, it was even about tripling the total amount to be paid so that it was six percent.

Nevertheless, the amounts paid were so small that hardly anyone appreciated it.

If people dont like it they can decide to not participate, everyone is such a cry baby these days

Bet, i think the majority just like to be upset for no reason. Whatver, i see PointPay is doing a lot of new features which is pretty cool
I apologize. Thank you very much for the link. the reward really extended and it has long been in my Ethereum wallet, but $ 1.5 in ETH equivalent is such a small amount that I didn’t even notice it. the equivalent of where ferum is such a small amount that I did not even notice it.

My friend, I really found what I was looking for, but it did not bring me joy, because this is not a reward, but a real joke. of course the bounty campaign didn't last too long, but $ 1,5 per job is really funny.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

As far as I know, two percent of the total amount of funds that the project managed to raise during the bounty campaign was paid. It isn't their fault that the bounty campaign didn't bring the expected result. Now it's quite difficult to raise funds because the ICO boom period is long gone.

As far as I remember, it was even about tripling the total amount to be paid so that it was six percent.

Nevertheless, the amounts paid were so small that hardly anyone appreciated it.

If people dont like it they can decide to not participate, everyone is such a cry baby these days

been going through some of the ico listings and couldnt help but notice many positive reviews of PointPay. Makes a lot of sense since they are very transparent with their work and their cs is very helpful, ofc also some not so nice reviews but seems irrelevant since its not backed by anything really... idk so far I trust the project will do amazing  Cool

In fairness, it should be noted that there is plenty of bad reviews, too - although I didn't go into details but just skimmed through Google issuance.

I did the same thing out of curiosity and you know I came across a curious thing (I apologize for tautology). It's true that there are many negative reviews but when I dug deeper I saw that they were mostly written by some Pakistanis from whom it was the first and the last review; moreover - they don't provide any details and I doubt very much that they were PointPay customers. Looks like a planned action to defame the project.

Could you please clarify what sites you're talking about?

There are not many, i think i saw a few on trustpilot but it also seems so sketch,. like any other blockchain based company there is trashed by unsatisfied clients sooo idk if i can trust any of these sites. I think positive reviews are well deserved, im gonna leave one too. The customer support was super helpful the other day, they were patient too and spoke well english lol pretty rare these daysss

Yeah, right, trustpilot it was.

I feel like these is a big difference in the way they work now oppose to like even few months ago.. DRASTIC change in products for sureee so i can kinda see how some people could be frustrated few months back, but lately they only have positive reviews so thats kinda cool

yeah for sure these guys are def not playing around, i like what i see

been going through some of the ico listings and couldnt help but notice many positive reviews of PointPay. Makes a lot of sense since they are very transparent with their work and their cs is very helpful, ofc also some not so nice reviews but seems irrelevant since its not backed by anything really... idk so far I trust the project will do amazing  Cool

In fairness, it should be noted that there is plenty of bad reviews, too - although I didn't go into details but just skimmed through Google issuance.

I did the same thing out of curiosity and you know I came across a curious thing (I apologize for tautology). It's true that there are many negative reviews but when I dug deeper I saw that they were mostly written by some Pakistanis from whom it was the first and the last review; moreover - they don't provide any details and I doubt very much that they were PointPay customers. Looks like a planned action to defame the project.

There are not many, i think i saw a few on trustpilot but it also seems so sketch,. like any other blockchain based company there is trashed by unsatisfied clients sooo idk if i can trust any of these sites. I think positive reviews are well deserved, im gonna leave one too. The customer support was super helpful the other day, they were patient too and spoke well english lol pretty rare these daysss

I feel like these is a big difference in the way they work now oppose to like even few months ago.. DRASTIC change in products for sureee so i can kinda see how some people could be frustrated few months back, but lately they only have positive reviews so thats kinda cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 2

Really glad they fixed few issues with bank, it works to the t glad they are making improvements!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 133

Activity: 202
Merit: 15
PointPay shared with the community the design of a new landing page, screenshot is attached https://medium.com/@pointpay/new-design-of-pointpay-ecosystem-landing-page-6ef18afd97f7

well... this does sound a little weird. a lot of similar companies have horrible reviews too.. it really doesnt matter as long as the company reputation os good
Activity: 81
Merit: 2

been going through some of the ico listings and couldnt help but notice many positive reviews of PointPay. Makes a lot of sense since they are very transparent with their work and their cs is very helpful, ofc also some not so nice reviews but seems irrelevant since its not backed by anything really... idk so far I trust the project will do amazing  Cool

Yeah I agree, I dont really trust the bad stuff bc i havent had bad experience. i htink when its more good than bad it should be good, someone will always be dissatisfied with whatever
been going through some of the ico listings and couldnt help but notice many positive reviews of PointPay. Makes a lot of sense since they are very transparent with their work and their cs is very helpful, ofc also some not so nice reviews but seems irrelevant since its not backed by anything really... idk so far I trust the project will do amazing  Cool
PointPay.io

PointPay.io
Dear PointPay comminuty,

We follow the current crypto trends, that's why we created a channel in TikTok! Enjoy watching short and positive videos with PointPay!  Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
I apologize, but I would like to fill the team about the Bounty company, which has long ended. Of course, the team did not get the results that they hoped for, but nevertheless, the Bounty Hunters worked, fulfilling all the conditions and were promised to pay compensation in parts, but so far no one has said a word on this issue. I apologize, but I would like to fill the team about the Bounty company, which has long ended. Of course, the team did not get the results that they hoped for, but nevertheless, the Bounty Hunters worked, fulfilling all the conditions and were promised to pay compensation in parts, but so far no one has said a word on this issue.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53010889

Smiley
Activity: 233
Dear PointPay community,

Now you will be receiving a receipt via e-mail containing operation details when buying or selling crypto through the PointPay Payment System using debit or credit card.

This feature has been implemented by a customer's request. Always pleased to receive your feedback!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

It pleases my mind that your customer's requests are important for you not only in words but also in deeds... attention to detail is the key to success.

Yeah, i feel like a lot of ICO companies have a really sh*&ty customer support and dont really care in general, its diff with pointpay for sure. they always respond and try to help, hope that wont change

That's really awesome! I firmly believe if the company can solve customers' issues within an hour after the ticket is open, then such a customer will never leave your business. I reached out PointPay customer support a few times when experienced some difficulties, and they helped me out almost instantly! That's what I really like and that's why PointPay reviews are positive! And I believe guys if you make instant transactions within all your products as you promiss, you will be one of market leaders. One more request from my end: please update your token sale site, make it with day/night mode as well. You have already launched the payment system but the status is 'being developed', this is not true. It's already launched! And I would leave a few lines about PointPay Crypto School since this was the reason why I bough 2,000 PXP in order to get an access to premium videos. If you do what I wish, I will consider a chance to buy more. Wish you good luck and looking forward to implementing my wishes! Thanks   
Dear PointPay community,

Now you will be receiving a receipt via e-mail containing operation details when buying or selling crypto through the PointPay Payment System using debit or credit card.

This feature has been implemented by a customer's request. Always pleased to receive your feedback!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

It pleases my mind that your customer's requests are important for you not only in words but also in deeds... attention to detail is the key to success.

Yeah, i feel like a lot of ICO companies have a really sh*&ty customer support and dont really care in general, its diff with pointpay for sure. they always respond and try to help, hope that wont change
Pages:
Jump to: