Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 12. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
this thing is fail; better look for coinpoker chp tokens;

these guys with their half-ass enterra buggy poker client are sitting on their asses,
looks like something's fishy here!
besides, coinsmarkets they advertised as their main exchange, just scammed all people!

Hey Man,
You know nothing about this and just spreading FUD.
Lots of development is already done and look at the POKER platform that is already  developed.
Please don't spread FUD, there is a lots of effort being put by the developer of this coin.
Hey I wanna add PokerCoin avatar and signaturelike yours  how to? Can you help?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
is tehre any node list or conf file? I do not have any connection  Undecided
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Thank you guys for your support. It  means a lot to us. We are working to keep your trust and make Pokercoin a worldwide known and used payment method within our beloved game.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

these guys with their half-ass enterra buggy poker client are sitting on their asses,
besides, coinsmarkets they advertised as their main exchange, just scammed all people!

Hey Man,
Lots of development is already done and look at the POKER platform that is already  developed.
Please don't spread FUD, there is a lots of effort being put by the developer of this coin.

The funny part is he has 375,000 POKER. Like someone said, if he doesn't like POKER he ought to give away his coins.
Activity: 442

Hey Man,
Lots of development is already done and look at the POKER platform that is already  developed.
Paul exposed RoboPoke real well. RoboPoke is a walking talking Scam himself. If you have any little shame left in you, don't post anymore false info in this thread. Everyone has now seen how fake you(ROBOPOKE) are. I usually don't bash people openly, but looks like you deserve nothing less.

I will pray for your sanity and if you ever come to your senses, may be just may be, you may be allowed back into Pocercoin after you buy coins from Bit-z.com (POKER/BTC).

Wish we had our own Discord channel we could instantly reply to these fake allegations.

What I suggest, is this: if you look under his name (on the left) there is something which says "Trust". Click on it and leave appropriate negative feedback. Below a certain level I don't think he can post.
stop this scam

it is nothing more than a cash-grab ico scenario with fake poker

only real poker token is coinpoker CHP token

you are thieves, we all know

experts warned about ico scams before it started

snakes came out of grass!

whatever you say now, stop hating, time will tell, and believe you me, 100% this thing will burst in upcoming months when we all see how fake this scam is!

If this is scam, why are you begging to join PokerCoin room? Why do you have 375000 coins? Why do you play in Pokercoin room for 20 hours? Dude, chill...if you think its scam, give me your 375000 coins that you have...prove it by sending me your coins..

And Yes PokerCoin will explode once listed on several exchanges, with more exposure we will have better adoption of PokerCoin.
Thanks
Activity: 14
RoboPoke, you have been exposed by many.
You took over 300K PokerCoin in freerolls, whilst at the same time bad mouthing Pokercoin.
I can't believe you cannot see how ridiculous your behaviour is. You clearly have no conviction (soulless)...
Please go away. You are not wanted here. Nobody is listening to you. You are a baby.

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
stop this scam

it is nothing more than a cash-grab ico scenario with fake poker

only real poker token is coinpoker CHP token

you are thieves, we all know

experts warned about ico scams before it started

snakes came out of grass!

whatever you say now, stop hating, time will tell, and believe you me, 100% this thing will burst in upcoming months when we all see how fake this scam is!
Paul exposed RoboPoke real well. RoboPoke is a walking talking Scam himself. If you have any little shame left in you, don't post anymore false info in this thread. Everyone has now seen how fake you(ROBOPOKE) are. I usually don't bash people openly, but looks like you deserve nothing less.

I will pray for your sanity and if you ever come to your senses, may be just may be, you may be allowed back into Pocercoin after you buy coins from Bit-z.com (POKER/BTC).

Wish we had our own Discord channel we could instantly reply to these fake allegations.
When are you planning to send the voting bonus, 500 coins? Based on screenshots we were submitting to your web page...

On the next week.
Hello, and the  Pokercoin faucet no longer works? Faucet Balance 0.06  Cry

Please check it again
Activity: 1
Hello, and the  Pokercoin faucet no longer works? Faucet Balance 0.06  Cry
Activity: 2
When are you planning to send the voting bonus, 500 coins? Based on screenshots we were submitting to your web page...
i just don't understand how you, i hope adults, can't see that this project is a scam through and through!

well, to each his own, like they say: "You can't fix stupid!"

Enough if enough, if the moderators are not going to ban you from there, It is time to show your e-mails to the members of this community.
If you think this project is a scam why do you even bother to beg to play:

You are desperetly want to play for Pokercoin on every day. Please don't try to register, we are not going to let someone play who is vulgar and desrespectful towards other players (they were asking us to ban you from the game because of your constent belittleing,and abuse trough the chatbox) , you can buy our coin on BIT-Z soon.

You were banned from other poker rooms also, so we are not the first.:
http://my.888poker.com/go/thread/view/111345/30725649/cashout-problems-support-useless?pg=last

i just don't understand how you, i hope adults, can't see that this project is a scam through and through!

well, to each his own, like they say: "You can't fix stupid!"
Activity: 98
Merit: 12

In the meantime, I have started to reach out to Poker players in our area for a tournament based off of our platform for February 2018.  Once I have gathered enough interest, I would like to get in touch with the dev team to work out the modalities of the tournament.

Let me know if I can be of any help. I am also trying to PM with someother things that I would like to share in private, let me know how I can Pm you.

Please send an email to us. We can't send you such details here, because you have a Newbie rank.

My junior member signature isn't. Working...,chack URL......

Sent a PM with the code I use for my sig.  Let me know if you don't get it working.

You again? Stop spreading FUD. Your newbie account only exists for that reason. You have a total of 5 posts. 4 of them are in this thread. If you like dodgy ICOs go hang out in their threads and leave us alone. This is a real coin backed by proof-of-work with a real platform and poker room. Not just a whitepaper.

i'm sorry, you are either a scam, a thiev, an idiot or ass-kisser Smiley

Looks at your negative trust rating + newbie account and laughs. Given that you haven't added anything of value to this thread I'm amazed you are still allowed to post in it.

You again? Stop spreading FUD. Your newbie account only exists for that reason. You have a total of 5 posts. 4 of them are in this thread. If you like dodgy ICOs go hang out in their threads and leave us alone. This is a real coin backed by proof-of-work with a real platform and poker room. Not just a whitepaper.

i'm sorry, you are either a scam, a thiev, an idiot or ass-kisser Smiley
Activity: 154

In the meantime, I have started to reach out to Poker players in our area for a tournament based off of our platform for February 2018.  Once I have gathered enough interest, I would like to get in touch with the dev team to work out the modalities of the tournament.

Let me know if I can be of any help. I am also trying to PM with someother things that I would like to share in private, let me know how I can Pm you.

Please send an email to us. We can't send you such details here, because you have a Newbie rank.

My junior member signature isn't. Working...,chack URL......
Pages:
Jump to: