Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 16. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

How long until the coins in the wallet become 'mature' to stake?
Thanks

After the coins are confirmed in your wallet, they can be staked.  You just have to unlock your wallet for staking.

Hi, I cant seem to see an 'unlock' option of anything to that effect.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Hi,

Thanks

After the coins are confirmed in your wallet, they can be staked.  You just have to unlock your wallet for staking.
Activity: 14
Hi,

Thanks
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Damn, the network hashrate is skyrocketing tonight.  I saw it at 54 GH/s a few times.  So much for solo mining.  Guess I should have mined more a few days ago when it was 2 GH/s
It's been going up since the Bit-Z announcement but I guess people are scrambling to mine those last 98,000 blocks.

25 GH/s right now.

Damn, the network hashrate is skyrocketing tonight.  I saw it at 54 GH/s a few times.  So much for solo mining.  Guess I should have mined more a few days ago when it was 2 GH/s
Activity: 17
Thank you again all who participated in the voting.
You did an incredible job.
We have reached the required votes within 10 hours!
This is an unbelivable performance.
Thank you for your continued support.

The coin is going to be tradeble within 2-3 weeks.
See you on the moon. Smiley

Great news!
I've got my space boots and I'm ready to ride this rocket!

the only place THIS "rocket" is going is up your A$$...

Interesting. Why do you say that?

he is just trolling without any proof of anything Tongue

if you hold 335k coins, this is not a smart move

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27288449

and there goes privacy poker lol
Last PoW block: 500,000

We are now less than 100,000 blocks before the end of Proof-of-Work mining. I wonder how that will affect the price when POKER gets added to Bit-Z?

Problem i see right now is the limited number of people hold pokercoin.  Its just not in that many hands yet.  100 wallet addresses hold 95% of all the coins.  How many of those people have more than 1 wallet address.

We need to get it into more exchanges, and maybe improve and promote the poker platform that uses pokercoin.  I wish there would be more blocks available for new comers to mine when they see it in exchanges.  There is like 51-52 days of mining left.  It would be nice to be in 3 or 4 exchanges by now.

I agree wholeheartedly. It looks like Pokercoin is on Coinhouse now so that's a start but getting this coin listed on HitBTC, Cryptopia and other exchanges beyond Bit-Z should become a priority.
Activity: 61
Hello PokerCoin community,

we have listed POKER on our exchange coinhouse.eu

https://coinhouse.eu/markets/pokerbtc

Hope to welcome you all soon,

Kind regards,

Nicolaas

We are now less than 100,000 blocks before the end of Proof-of-Work mining. I wonder how that will affect the price when POKER gets added to Bit-Z?

Problem i see right now is the limited number of people hold pokercoin.  Its just not in that many hands yet.  100 wallet addresses hold 95% of all the coins.  How many of those people have more than 1 wallet address.

We need to get it into more exchanges, and maybe improve and promote the poker platform that uses pokercoin.  I wish there would be more blocks available for new comers to mine when they see it in exchanges.  There is like 51-52 days of mining left.  It would be nice to be in 3 or 4 exchanges by now.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Bit-Z voting. Looks like I voted 100 VTC, submitted my screenshot etc. Now I see that Pokercoin has been accepted, and I have another 100 VTC available to vote, and that votes are still being accepted, it appears like. Is there any point to voting my other 100 VTC? Will I get allocated more   of the POKER reward if I cast these votes as well? (Lol ... now it seems like fractions of a penny, but someday we all just know that someday PokerStars will want to buyout the entire chain!)
Please give us any exchange to buy and sell this Coin Please!!!!!!!!! Because there are no exchange available for trade.

Edited 1: Also PokerCoin Windows Wallet out of sync, any solution or add nodes?HuhHuhHuh

Edited 2: I fixed Sync , Now wallet getting Sync with config File.

It was accepted into Bit-Z exchange, just waiting on it to be added to the trading platform.  I think they said it'll be about 2 weeks, but that was just last week.  So hopefully soon.
Has it started trading on Bit-Z yet?  I see one called POK on there but don't think that is this coin.

Also, 1 thought.  Anyone in here good with android/apple app development.  I think an poker app that uses POKER coin as the in game currency would be a good idea.  Could make it where the user can load their account with their own POKER coin, or use an in-app purchase to buy POKER coins.  This would allow the community/developer to help dictate the price of the coin.  Make an in app purchase like 1000 POKER for $1 to start, increase to 100 POKER for $1 in the future once player base grows.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
hi, do you plan to isolate coins scammed by coinsmarkets.com exchange, if they dont came back?
Please give us any exchange to buy and sell this Coin Please!!!!!!!!! Because there are no exchange available for trade.

Edited 1: Also PokerCoin Windows Wallet out of sync, any solution or add nodes?HuhHuhHuh

The exchange is coming.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hey Dav..just join signature bounty.want to translate in Bengali.......thanks.
Please give me the avatar link..

POKERCOIN avatar
Activity: 154
I recommend that the developer trademark the name "Pokercoin" so that there is no confusion in the market.
There is no experience of the game can play it, you need free games to attract more players, the more players the more successful the community

They have freerolls.
Pages:
Jump to: