Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 14. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Would be nice to see people playing on the Poker platform.  I keep joining but never see anyone on there.
Merit: 0
I hope pokercoin can serve something different from other  coins.this is something fun for us to play
Activity: 50
I would like to know something, if the Dev team has already premined 10% of coins, why are they still staking? Shouldn't staking be turned off for the dev wallet? Its unfair that dev team wallet is still staking while we the small miners are collecting coins. Dev wallet must stop staking to make it fair and this coin a success. You already have more than 10%. You need more?

And thank you for the amazing job you guys are doing in all departments. Its much appreciated.

Please publish the dev wallet for all fairness so we can see where the coins are goin.

The entire community will agree with me on this.

I would like a fair solution to this.
Activity: 154
On the 14th of January you thanked us for a successful vote and said the coin would be listed in two weeks. Why is it still two weeks? It seems like the POK had no issues getting listed right away. What's the problem?

On 14th we said: "within 2-3 weeks".

BIT-Z have told us today "within 2 weeks".

There is no problem at all, POK has been listed because most likely they have paid 10 BTC for that. If you want, you can invest in THEIR NON EXISTING FAKE COIN.

We did our part, the coin will be listed when BIT-Z able to integrate it.

where are my prize coins after voting in BIT-Z, i still did not receive them!!

BIT-Z will send it to you within 2 weeks.
Till now I didn't receive my previous week 2000 bonus poker on my wallet for signature campaign...when will you give me the bonus¿?Huh¿

What will be the trading pair on Bit z.  Btc or eth.or both......

Why are you keep complaining? We will give you bonus, as you can see it on the spreadsheet.

"you will get it end of the week as the day of the payout is Sunday"

The trading pair will be: POKER/BTC
Ok mate ....my mistake. Sorry bro....

I wanna do translation first time....is it possible.....
I will create the topic then submit on bounty form....
In Bengali translation.....
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
On the 14th of January you thanked us for a successful vote and said the coin would be listed in two weeks. Why is it still two weeks? It seems like the POK had no issues getting listed right away. What's the problem?

There is no problem at all, POK has been listed because most likely they have paid 10 BTC for that. If you want, you can invest in THEIR NON EXISTING FAKE COIN.

Till now I didn't receive my previous week 2000 bonus poker on my wallet for signature campaign...when will you give me the bonus¿?Huh¿

Why are you keep complaining? We will give you bonus, as you can see it on the spreadsheet.

"you will get it end of the week as the day of the payout is Sunday"

The trading pair will be: POKER/BTC
Activity: 42
I have never played Poker. Some betting sites accept coin payments. It may be prefered by the players who playing poker. There is a lot of coins similar to the market.

Activity: 84
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

OK, thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 137

Activity: 8
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Thank you again all who participated in the voting.
You did an incredible job.
We have reached the required votes within 10 hours!
This is an unbelivable performance.
Thank you for your continued support.

The coin is going to be tradeble within 2-3 weeks.
See you on the moon. Smiley

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PLEASE BE AWARE

poker.io has stolen our name and our community members. Please be aware they are repeatedly using "Pokercoin" or "Poker" for their missleading activity. Also they are asking Ethereum donations for thier coins. We would never do that.

We won the voting with 171.29%, but we are not listed on BIT-Z yet, but they are using our credits to their advantages.
Please do not fall for "poker.io" or "POK" or "PKR" fraudulent coin.

We will be listed within 2 weeks.
The symbol will be POKER.

Please always read carefully our official news in this topic or the following official channels:

POKERCOIN WEBSITE
POKERCOIN TWITTER
POKERCOIN FACEBOOK
POKERCOIN TELEGRAM
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
No activity in the market... 
Activity: 10
Today is the good day, because I find this company! Great idea!
well see what we can do to make the Pokercoin more attractive with features,can we earn with this?
It's POS so just unlock your wallet for staking.  It's a compounded 10% per year.

On the Poker App you can play for Pokercoin or BTC, so another way to earn.
Still lookin to try out the poker app.  Need more to join the table...
Activity: 8
this i a great project, i wish this project a big success in ther near future and im looking forward to it. evolve and much improve. goodluck dev.
Hmmm... this is up for trade on coinhouse.eu yet there hasn't been any activity at all...

Do people trade a lot on coinhouse?
Is trade start on coinhouse?
Hmmm... this is up for trade on coinhouse.eu yet there hasn't been any activity at all...

Do people trade a lot on coinhouse?
Pages:
Jump to: