Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 22. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What is the reason for such a long confirmation chain?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Voting rules:

Voting Start Date: December 29, 2017 15:00
Voting Deadline: January 5, 2018 15:00
Maximum Refundable Number of Votes: 200 VTC
Voting Range: 1 VTC - 200 VTC
Target Votes: 1,000,000 VTC
Bonus:5,000,000 POKER

Bit-Z is going to distribute 5 000 000 POKERCOINs among the voters and we are also giving out POKERCOINs for free if you are willing to upload your screenshot from the voting.

To vote on Bit-Z please follow these SIMPLE steps

1. Register here. (It is very important to register through this link or use Referral ID: 1142839, because you will get extra VTC coins.)

2. Confirm your email

3. Login again

4. Complete Level 1 and Level 2 verification

5. Enable 2-FA authentication

6. Make sure your account is Level 2 and you’ve activated 2-FA. (It is important for the voting. If you miss this step you are not going to get your VTC tokens.)

Please note that: After registering you will receive free VTC votecoins. 50 VTC for registering and 50 extra VTC coins for the first 4000 voters. It can take a while before your funds are added to your account (up to an hour). You can check your VTC funds under “Funds”.

Further voting instructions are tomorrow when the voting will begin.

Activity: 3
Add more freerolls. I have tournaments in Kazakhstan starting at 4 am (Please do so that I too can play in the afternoon at 1:00 am, according to yours, there is another pokercoin tournament)
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
I hope this coin have a good support from the community. The developer is doing a good job in adding more features to the poker.
This should attract lots of new people.
Activity: 110

"Open your wallet, and make sure you are connected to another wallet.
You are connected if you see the icon Wallet Connections in the lower right corner of your wallet."

I'm not connected to 'another wallet.' And this gives no explanation why I need to connect my wallet to 'another wallet', and/or how I would go about that. It couldn't get more useless ...

I had this problem, just put the CONF file in the %APPDATA%\POKERCOIN and reset the wallet it start to sync ... wanna know about the mining(stake) now ... it's not just leave the wallet open?  Undecided
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

"Open your wallet, and make sure you are connected to another wallet.
You are connected if you see the icon Wallet Connections in the lower right corner of your wallet."

I'm not connected to 'another wallet.' And this gives no explanation why I need to connect my wallet to 'another wallet', and/or how I would go about that. It couldn't get more useless ...
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
How to get my desktop wallet to sync??
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Be ready for the voting from tomorrow.
We have one week to reach the required target.
We ask for the help of our community to get listed.

More detailed informations, registration link, vote instructions tomorrow around GMT 10:00.[/center]

This is great news! Considering all the coins out there without a purpose this project with an actual functioning poker room deserves to be on that exchange. All of us need to vote and make that happen. Pokercoin deserves that!
Great news - upcoming POKERCOIN voting on the 15th largest exchange

Be ready for the voting from tomorrow.
We have one week to reach the required target.
We ask for the help of our community to get listed.

More detailed informations, registration link, vote instructions tomorrow around GMT 10:00.
Finally i won a tournament too  Cheesy
Activity: 378

[/quote]

Impressive project. With great pleasure I will watch the success
Activity: 112
It would be cool if the owners of the coins could receive additional services or options on the most popular poker platforms!
Well, I won. Where can I get a prize of 300,000 Pokercoin or 30mBTC? They did not appear on the account. Thanks for the game Luke and Cryptocashgr. It was interesting to play with you

you should check your email, because they are going to send it to your Pokercoin address
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Well, I won. Where can I get a prize of 300,000 Pokercoin or 30mBTC? They did not appear on the account. Thanks for the game Luke and Cryptocashgr. It was interesting to play with you
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I'ts very easy to send coins manually even if takes 10 addresses. They just don't have the will to do it. Distribution is very ugly.
Activity: 57

it sounds silly to sit around each tournament and send prize manually, probably they did'nt have the money or skillset to program paymaent automation frontend or whatever it's called Tongue

hope they get their act together, i'd really love to play there!

Everything except these freerolls is denominated in mBTC. I'm sure they have some long term plan for getting Pokercoin working in the software and it just isn't there yet.

The software is sort of a weirdly half-featured Enterra, so it should have all of the basic functionality, it's just trying to use two currencies on top of each other is weird.

Thanks for mentioning 64Spades, by the way, I had missed them somehow. Agreed that the Pokercoin folks should look at it, as it's a good example of what an Enterra system ought to look like.
Activity: 51
The prize slot of the tournament is terribly bad. Only the winner??? Mind you it will not encourage players to play. Me alone doubts that there's manipulation in here; that the funds will goes back to the organizer! If you want fair distribution and etc. give it the place winners.

I won two of them yesterday, so they're not rigged. But the way they pay out in Pokercoin is to manually send POKER to your wallet after the tournament, so I can see why they don't want to have multiple payouts. (Also, while there are 12-16 players registered, only three or four actually show up, so winner-take-all isn't unreasonable right now.) I agree that this should be fixed somehow but I understand why it's the way it is right now.

mBTC tournaments seem like they will work normally, though I have't seen one run.

it sounds silly to sit around each tournament and send prize manually, probably they did'nt have the money or skillset to program paymaent automation frontend or whatever it's called Tongue

hope they get their act together, i'd really love to play there!
Activity: 57
The prize slot of the tournament is terribly bad. Only the winner??? Mind you it will not encourage players to play. Me alone doubts that there's manipulation in here; that the funds will goes back to the organizer! If you want fair distribution and etc. give it the place winners.

I won two of them yesterday, so they're not rigged. But the way they pay out in Pokercoin is to manually send POKER to your wallet after the tournament, so I can see why they don't want to have multiple payouts. (Also, while there are 12-16 players registered, only three or four actually show up, so winner-take-all isn't unreasonable right now.) I agree that this should be fixed somehow but I understand why it's the way it is right now.

mBTC tournaments seem like they will work normally, though I have't seen one run.
Pages:
Jump to: