Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 25. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Good job on the website dev. Now that you have a working platform and a slick website, focusing on marketing should be main goal.
Have you guys thought about adding masternodes for the coin? It should generate more interest.
I will be doing my bit to tell people about pokercoin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
this coin need new exchange asap....
just compare thic to chip coin..they have nothing , but price is/or was nice...because they have good exchange..
this coin have working poker room, but any good exchange...and the price is , yeee we all know...

( existing exchange is just big entry barrier for new ''customers'' , no easy way to get poker coins...)

new exchange soon?

have a nice day.

edit: p.s. have u considered stoping POW, or lowering POW reward?
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I will offer my services to pokercoin team for advertising pokercoin to the whole world with or without pay. I'm hoping to reach $1 each. The statement above is very well said, some coins and tokens were just a promise, but this coin has already it's playing site, a concrete evidence of the hard work of the team and real purpose of pokercoin.

Thank you for your support.

Please join to the advertise campaigns , so we can honor your work with Pokercoins.

Sad to know that only FB accounts with 1000 real friends is legible for the bounty and lots of friends in Twitter, but I will still make campaigns for pokercoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I will offer my services to pokercoin team for advertising pokercoin to the whole world with or without pay. I'm hoping to reach $1 each. The statement above is very well said, some coins and tokens were just a promise, but this coin has already it's playing site, a concrete evidence of the hard work of the team and real purpose of pokercoin.

Thank you for your support.

Please join to the advertise campaigns , so we can honor your work with Pokercoins.
stabilascan.org
This coin will be a big hit when it's listed on good exchanges because most coins or token trading above $1 are promises based but there's already a functional service (poker room) available for the use of the coin. I hope the dev is aware of that and don't waste money on marketing the poker room instead list the coin on large exchanges for exposure and that will expose the poker room and the coin to the right audience.

Signature campaign and Youtube videos marketing will also support the coin exposure.

Thank you for your comment. We are negotiating with Exchanges. But the requirements on the large Exchanges are quite demanding.
Activity: 168
This coin will be a big hit when it's listed on good exchanges because most coins or token trading above $1 are promises based but there's already a functional service (poker room) available for the use of the coin. I hope the dev is aware of that and don't waste money on marketing the poker room instead list the coin on large exchanges for exposure and that will expose the poker room and the coin to the right audience.

Signature campaign and Youtube videos marketing will also support the coin exposure.

stabilascan.org
The freeroll time is a graveyard to me Embarrassed it is a dawn time here in Asia.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
 Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?
Activity: 168

Congrats to the great achievement of launching the poker room. List the coin on Coinmarketcap for exposure. Let the info be transparent you will gain investors' confidence.

Thank you for your comment. We are working on it.

Oh my mistake I thought it was already launched. Anyway, hopefully early 2018 the work will be completed.

It has been launched. Please check it: https://goo.gl/91NkNV
(We are working on to get listed on Coinmarketcap.)

I see, I misunderstood you. I thought you said you are still working on the launching.

Nice one guys.
Activity: 224
new pokercoin pool

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

matthew smith

Thank you, we have added it to the ANN.

THANK YOU DEV, I'M LOVED TO COLLABORATE IN THE PROJECT
Activity: 137

In forbidden countries will they not block access to the project? Can I play with bitcoin and with pokercoin token?

We are welcome all players. You can load your account with Bitcoin or Pokercoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

In forbidden countries will they not block access to the project? Can I play with bitcoin and with pokercoin token?

Congrats to the great achievement of launching the poker room. List the coin on Coinmarketcap for exposure. Let the info be transparent you will gain investors' confidence.

Thank you for your comment. We are working on it.

Oh my mistake I thought it was already launched. Anyway, hopefully early 2018 the work will be completed.

It has been launched. Please check it: https://goo.gl/91NkNV
(We are working on to get listed on Coinmarketcap.)
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: