Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 21. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 3
any guide for bit-z vote campain guys?
thanks
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Pool Pokercoin
http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started   
Payout every 10 min

Configuration:   
Username:  your pokercoin wallet address
Password:   anything
Algorithm:   scrypt

URL (difficulty 8 ):         stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3421
URL (difficulty 64):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3422
URL (difficulty 128):      stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3423
URL (difficulty 512):      stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3424
URL (difficulty 2048):    stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3425
URL (difficulty 8192):    stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3426
URL (difficulty 32768):  stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3427
Activity: 110
Well you could open the cash tables, in poker coin not mBtc, texas holdem NL and fixed, omaha pot and fixed limit ...
You can load your account with Pokercoin.

👍
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
how many mines now rx570 Huh
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Well you could open the cash tables, in poker coin not mBtc, texas holdem NL and fixed, omaha pot and fixed limit ...
You can load your account with Pokercoin.
Activity: 137
Come on Poker players let's make some noise, vote for Pokercoin and let your friends know about it  Grin

Register here.

Sorry xxx.xx.xx.xxx, your request cannot be processed.
For security reasons, it was blocked and logged.

NinjaFirewall

If you believe this was an error please contact the
webmaster and enclose the following incident ID:

[ #1653608 ]

i\'m getting that message when trying to upload the screenshot of my vote in Bit-z, what it\'s about? i'm getting a error message when trying to mensage  through the site too.

We are sorry about that. Now, You can upload it.

👍 All right!
Activity: 100

NinjaFirewall

[ #1653608 ]

i\'m getting that message when trying to upload the screenshot of my vote in Bit-z, what it\'s about? i'm getting a error message when trying to mensage  through the site too.

We are sorry about that. Now, You can upload it.

NinjaFirewall

[ #1653608 ]

To vote on Bit-Z please follow these SIMPLE steps

1. Register here. (It is very important to register through this link or use Referral ID: 1142839, because you will get extra VTC coins.)

2. Confirm your email

3. Login again

4. Complete Level 1 and Level 2 verification

5. Enable 2-FA authentication

6. Make sure your account is Level 2 and you’ve activated 2-FA. (It is important for the voting. If you miss this step you are not going to get your VTC tokens.)

7. Go to “Vote” page

8. Scroll to Pokercoin

9. Click on “Detail”

Please note that it can take up to an hour before you receive your VTC tokens to vote.

10. Slide the dotted line. Please use all your VTC available.

11. Click “Vote”

12. Make a screenshot and upload it here to get further POKERCOINs for free

Please note that: After registering you will receive free VTC votecoins. 50 VTC for registering and 50 extra VTC coins for the first 4000 voters. It can take a while before your funds are added to your account (up to an hour). You can check your VTC funds under “Funds”.

Voting rules

Voting Start Date: December 29, 2017 15:00
Voting Deadline: January 5, 2018 15:00
Maximum Refundable Number of Votes: 200 VTC
Voting Range: 1 VTC - 200 VTC
Target Votes: 1,000,000 VTC
Bonus:5,000,000 POKER

Bit-Z is going to distribute 5 000 000 POKERCOINs among the voters and we are also giving out POKERCOINs for free if you are willing to upload your screenshot from the voting.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
If viewed from this project is actually pretty nice to this project, from the concept of already good and its objectives clearly. Yes, of an explanation artikel..yes not all countries to accept this project for example of my country, one of the including gambling that is considered ilegal..so very unlikely to enter .. me a sense of this project will be successful if viewed from the project pakercoin, the team also very good..i hope this project to be successful
Deposit and withdrawal is working? withdrawal request is the last deposit method? rewards program?
all the system functional normally
Deposit and withdrawal is working? withdrawal request is the last deposit method? rewards program?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I think this project is not very good. As said in this article, not all countries can accept this Pokercoin. Because in my country, Poker is including games that have negative nuances. However I hope your project can run well.
Unfortunately, there was a little glitch in the system and those who already registered only got 50 VTC, and Bit-Z cannot credit the missing 50 VTC back. That is why we ask you those who already created an account to create a new one to get the 100 VTC.

Thank you for your cooperation.

(Ps: Do not waste your VTC, you can vote with multiple accounts. Wink)
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Add more freerolls. I have tournaments in Kazakhstan starting at 4 am (Please do so that I too can play in the afternoon at 1:00 am, according to yours, there is another pokercoin tournament)

Tournaments are very expensive. Min cost of the tournament is 100,000 sat. It is expensive. That's about $ 15. Why not make tournaments for $ 1 or about 10,000 sat, better for 1000 sat. Maybe even less, to attract people.
And for 50 mBTC it is a high roller tournament. Who of them will come to play in our room
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Verification of the 2nd level passed.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I'm done! I've finished registering with level 2 verification and with 2FA security enabled. I'm ready to vote! Grin
What is the reason for such a long confirmation chain?

Every exchanges are requesting security steps for your safety, and the whole process takes 3 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: