Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 34. (Read 50016 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
FYI, the twitter button on your home page points to the wrong URL. It's going to https://twitter.com/PolisBlockchainY instead of just https://twitter.com/PolisBlockchain
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
why do they sell like an idiot?
Activity: 87
I would like to inquire about the importance of masternodes versus miners on the blockchain.  Both are essentially doing the same work, but masternodes add more value to the blockchain.  How much more value?  Polis block reward is structured to give 4x more reward to MN vs. miners.  Do masternodes add four times as much value to Polis vs. miners contribution?  
Activity: 87
Hello,
My coins disappeared from MPOS-POOLS.com. I wrote to MPOS-POOLS.com but I still have no answer from them. This was at the end of the year. People are reporting here that the devs were able to help them. Here is my message where I previously asked for some help https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27339326
I joined the Discord and Telegram groups where I contacted @polis_social who advised me to ask @cronos about this.
Since then, they both seems to ignore me.
Should I provide additional info about the case to have it resolved?

Talk to Cronos.  If your not nice, you get better response time...  weird hah?
Activity: 20
polis coin mining pool
http://xpool.info

stratum+tcp://xpool.info:port
port 7841 : diff 32
port 7842 : var diff

ID : polis coin address

PW : x

No need any registration.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Why falls the exchange rate of coin Polis and common hashrate network?

Because they are related to each othee? The order book for Polis now also doesn’t look that good anymore the previous weeks it was very healthy. I hope it recovers.
Activity: 8
eu.ezpool.net is scam!!!

My wallet:PUMHeuyVVfd8QvoqkA1XBbgLaXzFkLXaf2

I've been mining for almost 5 days, but my wallet is still empty. How is this even possible ?!

Activity: 79
Why falls the exchange rate of coin Polis and common hashrate network?
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
POLIS pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl
Activity: 20
Hello,
My coins disappeared from MPOS-POOLS.com. I wrote to MPOS-POOLS.com but I still have no answer from them. This was at the end of the year. People are reporting here that the devs were able to help them. Here is my message where I previously asked for some help https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27339326
I joined the Discord and Telegram groups where I contacted @polis_social who advised me to ask @cronos about this.
Since then, they both seems to ignore me.
Should I provide additional info about the case to have it resolved?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
When will this great coin get new and bigger exchanges? I think it deserves it. Istant privacy masternodes and people governance. So good.

Cryptopia listing is paid for. In discord dev posted a message from cryptopia where cryptopia apologized for the extended time, said that they were processing it, but that they couldn't provide an ETA.

In Discord it has also been noted that Cryptopia hasn't listed any coins at all so far in 2018, which is further evidence that this is a problem with Cryptopia and its back log. In fairness to Cryptopia they've been completely overwhelmed  by new users.
Still waiting for CRYPTOPIA. Yesterday we were contacted by admins from this exchange and told us that we are next on their list. It is just a matter of time

Just a matter of time in Cryptopia's terms is a very vague indication Cheesy Maybe they will surprise me for the better and get their stuff sorted out quickly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! Polis is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Polis with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_POLIS_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=POLIS

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PVLtvgMj4s9AVnBPe3oTahqtS75689KWMb -p c=POLIS
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PVLtvgMj4s9AVnBPe3oTahqtS75689KWMb -p c=POLIS

Peers list :

• addnode=insight2.polispay.org
  • addnode=78.111.191.68:24126
  • addnode=203.251.202.94:24126
  • addnode=165.227.235.242:24126
  • addnode=node1.polispay.org
  • addnode=insight.polispay.org
  • addnode=199.247.4.97:24126
  • addnode=108.61.87.30:24126
Activity: 60
Can someone confirm if there is really a 2000 MN cap? I read it in discord but can’t find any information in the ANN

Is not confirmed. We are working with the code to introduce it.

Sounds reasonable, thank you for the input.
Is it collateral 2000 coins>?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When will this great coin get new and bigger exchanges? I think it deserves it. Istant privacy masternodes and people governance. So good.

Cryptopia listing is paid for. In discord dev posted a message from cryptopia where cryptopia apologized for the extended time, said that they were processing it, but that they couldn't provide an ETA.

In Discord it has also been noted that Cryptopia hasn't listed any coins at all so far in 2018, which is further evidence that this is a problem with Cryptopia and its back log. In fairness to Cryptopia they've been completely overwhelmed  by new users.
Still waiting for CRYPTOPIA. Yesterday we were contacted by admins from this exchange and told us that we are next on their list. It is just a matter of time

Is there a particular day / time when Cryptopia makes its listings? For example every Friday or something?
Can someone confirm if there is really a 2000 MN cap? I read it in discord but can’t find any information in the ANN

Sounds reasonable, thank you for the input.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org
Hello everyone.
We have created a new forum to start introducing new proposals for governance: https://forum.polispay.org
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: